Photo

NEW XP GLITCH PS3 AND XBOX

6 replies to this topic
OriginPrime
  • OriginPrime

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

first off its not alot but its just enough so all I did was 1.Gain a wanted level 2.Walk in your apartment after you walk in the cops will appear off of you walk in through your garage 3.walk out from your garage when you walk out the cops will appear back onto you than walk back in your apartment through your garage when each time you enter your garage the cops Will lose you and you get some xp each time you walk in

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

First I need an apartment to even do this.  But isn't this time consuming to the point that it is better just to do some parachuting missions instead?

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

If it ain't as good as Criminal Records then it ain't worth it.

Thanks anyway

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

If it ain't as good as Criminal Records then it ain't worth it.

Thanks anyway

• AJ Lee likes this

AsPalacesBurn
  • AsPalacesBurn

Into the Everblack

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

thought you could not enter the apartment with a wanted level.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

thought you could not enter the apartment with a wanted level.

You can providing the cops can't see you, and they're in their..MGS cone of vision phase.

Which is why the building the 400k crib is in, is great, fly over that hill straight into your garage, you always lose the cops for that moment you fly over it.

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:52 AM Edited by MrBlackwell, 24 October 2013 - 05:52 AM.

first off its not alot but its just enough so all I did was 1.Gain a wanted level 2.Walk in your apartment after you walk in the cops will appear off of you walk in through your garage 3.walk out from your garage when you walk out the cops will appear back onto you than walk back in your apartment through your garage when each time you enter your garage the cops Will lose you and you get some xp each time you walk in

Tried this and doesn't seem to work or you left out a step. When I enter my apartment my wanted level goes away and I get RP. Only way to make this work in my end is to re-gain a wanted level when I exit. To time consuming, I would rather do Criminal Records.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users