GTA V Online

7 replies to this topic
iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

Is the ONLY game I cannot wake up to, and just play right away. I have to f*ck around for ages going back to dashboard this, going back to dashboard that, timed out loading session this, timed out loading sessions that, stuck in loading screens, network errors this and that. I've had more problems with this "masterpiece" in one week, than what I had in my years and years of other online games.

Markfly
  • Markfly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

What are you using for a modem? A toaster?

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

Another fool defending terrible servers. Did you see the part where I said "the only game"? Why do humans even give birth to such terrible little f*ckers like yourself? I really don't know.

Untouchable Gunslinger
  • Untouchable Gunslinger

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

I guess you are in the unlucky bunch, I haven't had any problems with the server this whole week. Not defending just saying!

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

Another fool defending terrible servers. Did you see the part where I said "the only game"? Why do humans even give birth to such terrible little f*ckers like yourself? I really don't know.

Bro, just because you are having server issues, doesn't mean everyone is. I never have problems connecting to servers or timing out or anything of that sort. Problems saving progress...now that's another issue in itself.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

I bet half of it is the c*nts who start the game while people are still joining. I'm getting bored of this, can't they just wait and stop being so impatient. I always get timed out and sent back to singleplayer when this happens.

• Untouchable Gunslinger likes this

Untouchable Gunslinger
  • Untouchable Gunslinger

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

Bro, just because you are having server issues, doesn't mean everyone is. I never have problems connecting to servers or timing out or anything of that sort. Problems saving progress...now that's another issue in itself.

Your goddamn picture keeps distracting me! And it doesn't help that I'm in No Fap, lol

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

I bet half of it is the c*nts who start the game while people are still joining. I'm getting bored of this, can't they just wait and stop being so impatient. I always get timed out and sent back to singleplayer when this happens.

I'm pretty sure sessions won't launch until all have joined - i've seen it happen multiple times where the timer finished counting down, or the host goes to launch, and is made to wait if someone is in the process of joining.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users