Quantcast

» «
Photo

So uh, how do you make millions in this game?

50 replies to this topic
Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

I glitched a couple million after I got my 230k apartment the "honest" way and (im still using that apt with no plans to buy a different one). Which meant selling cars every hour, racing almost non stop and not buying anything at all. Eventually i got my apt and couldnt even afford a tattoo. So lets go back to racing for a few more hours and now i can afford a new outfit! and now im broke again.

I dont grief people, i didnt do that in gta4 online and i dont do it now. There were also plenty of people causing trouble in gta4 online when we all had no money. The money dosent make people annoying it just makes it easier for them to be annoying.

I dont drive my personal cars in free roam, and only 1 I bought, and no its not an adder. Ive used air support in missions and survival while playing with others. Ive yet to place any bounty on anyone. I may be a cheater but im not a jerk. All my money sits in my bank and goes to buying haircuts and clothes. My garage has 9 cars anyone can just steal.

Everyone cheats at some point in life and Its odd taking morality lessons from people who may or may not spend half their time on headsets questioning others sexuality and insulting their moms.

I dont see the enjoyment in having to worry about money in a game, or spending hours to get it. I already spend hours working for money in real life and i hate it and If i wanted to really worry about money id balance my checkbook. It dosent bother me one bit that people made money this way and it doesnt bother me one bit that i got my money this way. Its a videogame, i didnt swindle old people out of their life savings nor do I want to.

Congrats on not ruining others' experiences while cheating but it's still cheating nonetheless. Admittedly though, if all cheaters were in fact that non-invasive of other players' experiences they would be deserving of a lot less scorn from other players.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

Money comes much easier as you progress.  Since the cuts to mission payouts, I still managed to save enough for an Entity XF and some customizations.  I played for a couple of hours each day.  I usually play a few rounds of survival, do some races and some mission grinding.  I also grab the crate drops, sell cars legit to LSC and whenever I go to fill up my snacks(for health), I rob the store afterwards.  I don't understand why everyone is in such a hurry.  Just play the game to have fun and before you know it,your bank account will have a million in it.

TIP-If you google Lifeinvader and stalk all the companies you get a bunch of discounts in the game. 

motorjeans
  • motorjeans

Repo Man

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

Money comes much easier as you progress.  Since the cuts to mission payouts, I still managed to save enough for an Entity XF and some customizations.  I played for a couple of hours each day.  I usually play a few rounds of survival, do some races and some mission grinding.  I also grab the crate drops, sell cars legit to LSC and whenever I go to fill up my snacks(for health), I rob the store afterwards.  I don't understand why everyone is in such a hurry.  Just play the game to have fun and before you know it,your bank account will have a million in it.

TIP-If you google Lifeinvader and stalk all the companies you get a bunch of discounts in the game. 

Discounts are one time only offers. but yes..they are useful.

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

Yeah the cheaters will call it "glitching", but it's cheating.

glitch = using game mechanics (in this way how it gets saved in the cloud) to your own advantage

cheating = using codes/bugs/terrainflaws (the save abuse is not a bug seeing they made it that way for instance zoning for races/dm/mission)

hacking = breaking the game so you can use different code

there are some nuances bro

Paddyposh
  • Paddyposh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

Races are good but unless you race with friends you're filled with c*nts who just smash into everyone

Shellfish
  • Shellfish

COYI

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

Either "unbalance the economy" by glitching...

Or...

"Unbalance the economy" by paying Rockstar your hard earned cash in exchange for GTA money.

Both ways "unbalance the economy", but the latter is encouraged since Rockstar will get more of your money.... In exchange for a game (GTA online) that is consistently broken.

Buying cashcards has been disabled since 2 days after game release. So we cant unbalance the economy with that yet.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:24 AM

Yeah no sh*t. There's no difference. Cheating is just a broader term.
Actually a glitch and a cheat have completely different definitions.

staticguy
  • staticguy

★ Omnipresent ★

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

sooooo, how u've been making $$?

My style too!! But, these last days i've been wondering about changing my way of play (glitch)!

Life is f****** tough in Los Santos! :lol:

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

Survival + races. Not as fast as them glitchers, but you`ll get there eventually.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:59 PM Edited by iKevhawk, 24 October 2013 - 03:04 PM.

Cheating, if we're going by the official definition and not whatever this guy over here comes up with to suit his cause, is an immoral way of achieving a goal. Such as breaking the rules.

Glitching is where someone finds or exploits flaws in a video game to achieve something not intended by the game developers.

I took those definitions off of Wikipedia which has more credibility than someone disagreeing just for the sake of disagreeing. If you look at those two definitions, you'll see that Cheating is a broader term, whereas Glitching can be considered a method of cheating. 

Now can we stop bringing up this pointless bullsh*t where "NO UR CHEATING NOT GLITCHING, NO UR GLITCHING NOT CHEATING" because there's no point in it. Really. If you can't post something that contributes to the forum or thread. Just don't. You don't have to post some random bs just to disagree with people.

Everyone in this day and age will try to start an argument over the dumbest sh*t I swear.

MitchyK
  • MitchyK

United Liberty Paper, Employee Of The Month

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Cheating, if we're going by the official definition and not whatever this guy over here comes up with to suit his cause, is an immoral way of achieving a goal. Such as breaking the rules.

Glitching is where someone finds or exploits flaws in a video game to achieve something not intended by the game developers.

I took those definitions off of Wikipedia which has more credibility than someone disagreeing just for the sake of disagreeing. If you look at those two definitions, you'll see that Cheating is a broader term, whereas Glitching can be considered a method of cheating. 

Now can we stop bringing up this pointless bullsh*t where "NO UR CHEATING NOT GLITCHING, NO UR GLITCHING NOT CHEATING" because there's no point in it. Really. If you can't post something that contributes to the forum or thread. Just don't. You don't have to post some random bs just to disagree with people.

Everyone in this day and age will try to start an argument over the dumbest sh*t I swear.

No they won't!

lol

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

sooooo, how u've been making $$?

My style too!! But, these last days i've been wondering about changing my way of play (glitch)!

Life is f****** tough in Los Santos! :lol:

I've been playing legit and have been able to purchase one of the nice apartments,  a Buzzard and an Entity(I'm still working to get it fully customized).  It feels way better to have done it this way.  The game hasn't even been out a month yet. 

The people who use the glitches like to think they aren't cheating because they think having all that money doesn't give them an advantage.  It does give them an advantage because they don't have to make choices when it comes to making purchases in the game.  The game matchmaking does look at rank therefore someone who's been able to buy everything at a certain level does have an advantage over others who are playing legit. Legit players need to be careful with how they spend money.  The glithcing cheaters will also try and use cash cards to defend their actions but it's very unlikely people would have spent more than $20 on cash cards which is only gives any player enough to get 1 super car with some customizations. 

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

What a stupid question. You just play the game and complete the missions. What do you want, free money? Then just cheat. Nobody cares.

one_-AFRO-_three
  • one_-AFRO-_three

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

No they won't!

lol
On here they will, step out in the real world and they coward down and hide...

Damn gleaters!

SkYyaMe
  • SkYyaMe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

The stock market can't be used and every job only seems to give me around 4,000 - 8,000 $. How am I supposed to ever afford some of the airplanes?

This is R*s way of forcing you into microtransactions. 

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

The only advantage these bitch ass people have are the tanks other than that they're pussies.

World Champion
  • World Champion

Time Traveller from 2063

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

Survival Missions

Selling Cars

Racing / Betting

Armoured Trucks

Robbing Stores

Grinding Missions

and saving!

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

It takes time just like any other video to achieve high numbers. Last night, I made about 80K in 40 minutes but I got lucky; 2 high paying bounties in a matter of minutes, and winning a few races/death matches in that time.

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Don't forget to steal every Felon GT you see and park them in your garage. They're 9.5k a pop. Also if you do the mission out of court settlement steal the lawyer's ride since it nets you 22k. I usually do lots of racing and it helps with unlocks and cash.

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

I glitched a couple million after I got my 230k apartment the "honest" way and (im still using that apt with no plans to buy a different one). Which meant selling cars every hour, racing almost non stop and not buying anything at all. Eventually i got my apt and couldnt even afford a tattoo. So lets go back to racing for a few more hours and now i can afford a new outfit! and now im broke again.

I dont grief people, i didnt do that in gta4 online and i dont do it now. There were also plenty of people causing trouble in gta4 online when we all had no money. The money dosent make people annoying it just makes it easier for them to be annoying.

I dont drive my personal cars in free roam, and only 1 I bought, and no its not an adder. Ive used air support in missions and survival while playing with others. Ive yet to place any bounty on anyone. I may be a cheater but im not a jerk. All my money sits in my bank and goes to buying haircuts and clothes. My garage has 9 cars anyone can just steal.

Everyone cheats at some point in life and Its odd taking morality lessons from people who may or may not spend half their time on headsets questioning others sexuality and insulting their moms.

I dont see the enjoyment in having to worry about money in a game, or spending hours to get it. I already spend hours working for money in real life and i hate it and If i wanted to really worry about money id balance my checkbook. It dosent bother me one bit that people made money this way and it doesnt bother me one bit that i got my money this way. Its a videogame, i didnt swindle old people out of their life savings nor do I want to.

Ah, so much this. Agree with all points. 

kdot3
  • kdot3

real

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

You glitching people are lame..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users