Quantcast

» «
Photo

So uh, how do you make millions in this game?

50 replies to this topic
Punk Noodles
  • Punk Noodles

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

The stock market can't be used and every job only seems to give me around 4,000 - 8,000 $. How am I supposed to ever afford some of the airplanes?

Markfly
  • Markfly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

Glitching cars

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

do races...finish in the top 3 you'll make about $100,000 every hour

sell cars to lsc every hour or so

• Slowthrill likes this

Punk Noodles
  • Punk Noodles

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

Oh. I was just wondering if I was missing some kind of feature that made all this stuff "easier." Back to races then. Cheers.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

I guess you have to cheat by doing some glitch or something.

oSPo II Craig
  • oSPo II Craig

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

Glitching is the easiest way to get the most money but if you don't want to glitch your best bet is to do races and win as much as possible. Criminal records gives you the ridiculous amount of RP so if you do that you can also level up at the same time.

HornyHabib
  • HornyHabib

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He wont expect it back.

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

Glitching.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

Glitches

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:40 AM Edited by DP Man, 24 October 2013 - 05:40 AM.

Do Criminal Records and sell gltiched cars to LSC. The LSC glitch is easy to do and you can easily get away with it for some reason.

Matty079
  • Matty079

Slammed Schwartzer Slidin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

Selling cars to lsc. Races. Survival. Missions. Armored trucks. Just play the game and you will build up your cash. Once heists come out I'm sure it will be easier to make big bucks.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

Either "unbalance the economy" by glitching...

Or...

"Unbalance the economy" by paying Rockstar your hard earned cash in exchange for GTA money.

Both ways "unbalance the economy", but the latter is encouraged since Rockstar will get more of your money.... In exchange for a game (GTA online) that is consistently broken.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

Exploits, Cheats, Cash cards or a looooong playtime.

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

I did missions for the first few weeks until they were nerfed so now replaying them is pointless. I raced mostly from level 25-47 (my current level) and made the majority of my money doing that, in between selling cars (the legit way). I made enough to get a 10 car apartment, mod a sultan/elegy/sandking almost fully, and purchase a entity XF. In total I made about 2 million legit. 

Revoltion
  • Revoltion

Rev

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

The stock market can't be used and every job only seems to give me around 4,000 - 8,000 $. How am I supposed to ever afford some of the airplanes?

And this is exactly why people glitch. And when even a small amount of people glitch it means that...

"Unbalance the economy"

.... as this person said the economy becomes unbalanced so more people glitch so that they can catch up with all the other glitchers. R* can't ban all of these people because it's simply too difficult to find every person who ever glitched so they are forced to release more content too quickly so that all of these people who have all the best cars and the best houses get bored. These glitchers continue to glitch, burn through all of the new content, and eventually once they have forced every last bit of content out of R* they'll sell the game and move on. Meanwhile the minority of the population are still left with their crappy cars/houses and all of this new content that will never be updated or fixed because most people will have left.

It sucks, so enjoy the game while you can.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

Rockstar don't want you making profit for doing missions. You have to buy their cash cards lol! Just kidding glitch if you want.

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

Yeah the cheaters will call it "glitching", but it's cheating.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

Yeah the cheaters will call it "glitching", but it's cheating.

Yeah no sh*t. There's no difference. Cheating is just a broader term.

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:19 AM

Not ashamed at all to admit I glitched money to get my vehicles back that disappeared. I plan on glitching more over the weekend just to bank money in case my vehicles disappear again

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:30 AM

Mhmmm glitch for an hour and make a few million? Replay races or certain missions hundreds of times? or play legitimate for 48 hours and only make 500k? Tough call.

And for anyone who believes in the "economy" If the economy had integrity like rstar and some poeple think tell me how LSC is still open and in business? Really they should be closed and out of business cause of glitchers getting paid billions by them. So when rstar completely closes LSC cause theyre out of money, than feel free to say glitchers ruined the  "economy"

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

Mhmmm glitch for an hour and make a few million? Replay races or certain missions hundreds of times? or play legitimate for 48 hours and only make 500k? Tough call.

And for anyone who believes in the "economy" If the economy had integrity like rstar and some poeple think tell me how LSC is still open and in business? Really they should be closed and out of business cause of glitchers getting paid billions by them. So when rstar completely closes LSC cause theyre out of money, than feel free to say glitchers ruined the  "economy"

aaaaaaannnnnnd you're still a cheater.

ILuvRockstarGames
  • ILuvRockstarGames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

Who cares if it's "glitching" or "cheating". It's another flaw in the game that ppl can take advantage of. Loads are doing it and they got everything. To keep up, you gotta glitch or cheat too :D

xDeddyBear
  • xDeddyBear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

How is it unbalancing the economy by getting a lot of money? It doesn't give players any sort of major advantage, there's no "auction house" you can't sell cars to people, you can't sell weapons.

All it does is make your experience better. You can argue that it makes public sessions unbalanced but everyone can easily quit and find a new session of they aren't happy.

I wouldn't call it an economy because your money doesn't effect another persons gameplay. Someone with billions of dollars isn't going to make your experience worse just because they have everything in the game unless you just get jealous as f*ck at what they have.

If people are getting butthurt over other players having millions, it's their own fault.

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

I really don't understand glitching.. Just so you can drive around in a chrome Adder like a tosser with a faux hawk lol. No thank you
  • Zirpz121 likes this

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

How is it unbalancing the economy by getting a lot of money? It doesn't give players any sort of major advantage, there's no "auction house" you can't sell cars to people, you can't sell weapons.

All it does is make your experience better. You can argue that it makes public sessions unbalanced but everyone can easily quit and find a new session of they aren't happy.

I wouldn't call it an economy because your money doesn't effect another persons gameplay. Someone with billions of dollars isn't going to make your experience worse just because they have everything in the game unless you just get jealous as f*ck at what they have.

If people are getting butthurt over other players having millions, it's their own fault.

You make a great point. Until you read these guys who like to flex their balls at us about how they call in airstrikes, muggers, tanks, attack choppers, all the top weapons and maxed out cars to anyone who annoys them. It's a simple fact, if you've glitched you've cheated the game, and unless you've stayed in your apartment and played with yourself the whole time you've cheated the other players too. If you are the type to think that is okay then that's your deal but at least own up to it.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

Honestly I'm not opposed to glitching just enough money for a nicer apartment and garage but that's about it. N maybe better armor lol

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

can someone post a LSC glitch thread that works after patch?

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:40 AM

I glitched a couple million after I got my 230k apartment the "honest" way and (im still using that apt with no plans to buy a different one). Which meant selling cars every hour, racing almost non stop and not buying anything at all. Eventually i got my apt and couldnt even afford a tattoo. So lets go back to racing for a few more hours and now i can afford a new outfit! and now im broke again.

I dont grief people, i didnt do that in gta4 online and i dont do it now. There were also plenty of people causing trouble in gta4 online when we all had no money. The money dosent make people annoying it just makes it easier for them to be annoying.

I dont drive my personal cars in free roam, and only 1 I bought, and no its not an adder. Ive used air support in missions and survival while playing with others. Ive yet to place any bounty on anyone. I may be a cheater but im not a jerk. All my money sits in my bank and goes to buying haircuts and clothes. My garage has 9 cars anyone can just steal.

Everyone cheats at some point in life and Its odd taking morality lessons from people who may or may not spend half their time on headsets questioning others sexuality and insulting their moms.

I dont see the enjoyment in having to worry about money in a game, or spending hours to get it. I already spend hours working for money in real life and i hate it and If i wanted to really worry about money id balance my checkbook. It dosent bother me one bit that people made money this way and it doesnt bother me one bit that i got my money this way. Its a videogame, i didnt swindle old people out of their life savings nor do I want to.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:45 AM

GTA Online doesn't have an economy if it did, the stock market would be up however we all know that if that happens, the only stock that people would invest in would be ammunation

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:46 AM Edited by BurningBalls, 24 October 2013 - 07:48 AM.

Ask Rockstar. They claim that glitchers are "unbalancing the economy" by creating millions out of nowhere.

But then they encourage us to buy cash cards (and make millions out of nowhere even FASTER than glitching). Which according to their own logic is also unbalancing the economy, except this time it's a good thing since they are getting even more money from us, above and beyond the $1 billion they got from us on release day.

So basically, if you unbalance the economy it's great, as long as Rockstar gets even more money from you. Otherwise it is terrible.

SchwartzJesuz
  • SchwartzJesuz

CPH Ultras

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:47 AM

You glitch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users