Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your most evil deed in gta online?

45 replies to this topic
HipHopMagician
  • HipHopMagician

Some guy on Earth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:01 PM Edited by HipHopMagician, 06 August 2014 - 12:08 PM.

I...sold my Stinger GT a while ago...

Back when I needed money anyway, now I have it back. 

Honestly though, I spawnkilled some kid on my friends list for 45 minutes with my friend. It was pretty fun, and the entire time he was screaming at us. He was saying how he was going to have us banned, and how he reported us, and at that point I was so scared, I continued killing him for another 10 minutes. He eventually got off xbox and removed me. oh well. He also said he was going to hack us and so I was like "Please do" and hes like "Gordon Seaman (which is my gamertag)... hack" and I was kinda like ok.

InYeezusWeTrust
  • InYeezusWeTrust

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:11 PM

Iron_Shadow_Dragon_Mode.gif
~ trolling squeaker , IGNs , racists & hipster
~ berserk & gone insane at session
~ stabbing teamates in back during mission with tires or water or rotors
~ destroying other player's PV with jerry can's gasoline trail & backfired exhausts
~ stealthly kills someone while off radar and civilian cheval surge

How can you tell someone is a hipster? Do they play indie folk music through their game mics?

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:32 PM

I am evil every second I am in public rooms so it's hard to say.

rwolfmercer
  • rwolfmercer

meh

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:32 PM

One guy was doing the AFK rp glitch in a public lobby, I went next to him and stabbed him, he was still AFK so i decided to keep killing him over and over again until he gets back, by the time he got back I've already killed him 60 Times xD

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:34 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 06 August 2014 - 12:35 PM.

Iron_Shadow_Dragon_Mode.gif
~ trolling squeaker , IGNs , racists & hipster
~ berserk & gone insane at session
~ stabbing teamates in back during mission with tires or water or rotors
~ destroying other player's PV with jerry can's gasoline trail & backfired exhausts
~ stealthly kills someone while off radar and civilian cheval surge

How can you tell someone is a hipster? Do they play indie folk music through their game mics?

either radio or via mic . even their clothing ( exception leggings or PRB tanktop or PRB sport top )

One guy was doing the AFK rp glitch in a public lobby, I went next to him and stabbed him, he was still AFK so i decided to keep killing him over and over again until he gets back, by the time he got back I've already killed him 60 Times xD

good one ruin someone's K/D ratio :^:

rwolfmercer
  • rwolfmercer

meh

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:44 PM

Who gives a sh*t about K/D ratio in this game?  :blink:

BaderTank
  • BaderTank

Weed + GTA + Munchies = Priceless.

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:45 PM

I specifically, target groups of people and see how well I do against them. In this case, their were 4 guys, who were driving around, so what I do is c4 them, and leap out my vehicle to gun them down. I managed to fight them all, and get them all to leave. The battle was A good 1 hour, I died quite A bit, but I was destroying them to the point they started yelling at another and them eventually leaving the game. I feel bad because they seemed to be having  good time, laughing, ect till I came. 

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:45 PM

I do. Which is why I shoot everything that moves.

Mithridates158
  • Mithridates158

Keyboard Warrior :P

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

I guess killing some low level 45 times in retaliation for him killing me once would qualify

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:49 PM

Drinking an eCola and dropping the can right next to a garbage bin. Fluff da police.

• Titania and wrappy like this

Cameron Star
  • Cameron Star

Rock my socks.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:03 PM

A guy freaked out at seeing a girl online and was being really nice with me, getting in my car, killing people for me, sending me messages. He began to really get on my nerves and I shot him and drove off

rwolfmercer
  • rwolfmercer

meh

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

I do. Which is why I shoot everything that moves.

Third-person shooter with auto-aim, and people care about K/D ratio? I lol'd

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:41 PM

even if he didn't notice u're dying , seemly improves ur K/D as well

and don't be rude like that . i'm talking polite , am i ?

ktek01
  • ktek01

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:47 PM

I joined a death match, Quarantine, and the host was AFK. So after winning that match the voting screen came up, no death match so I voted for a last team standing, which I won. Next voting screen, a death match came up. I won 3 or 4 before I got bored with him and moved on, he was AFK the entire time. 

wrappy
  • wrappy

Count Leopold Von Lichtenstein

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:56 PM

I've had that happen during races.  way too much time in the loading screens, while you wait for someone not to vote.

Roronoa Zoro
  • Roronoa Zoro

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

I went off radar in freeroam for an assassination, but when i rolled up on my victim parked behind a business i saw he was with his lady friend mid coitus. I smoked a cig, threw it down, then opened fire into the windshield. Felt a little cold blooded.

Also when i pick up my own prostitute, i ALWAYS go A-T-M.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users