Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your most evil deed in gta online?

45 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

for me i guess killing the clerks at the 24/7 stores and liquor stores as well, and the random player killing. :devil:

Son_Of_Sparda
  • Son_Of_Sparda

Demon Desparado

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

Was a load of guys on the beach in free roam so I called In a air strike. Evil... Yet very, very hilarious.

Prozzy
  • Prozzy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

for me i guess killing the clerks at the 24/7 stores and liquor stores as well, and the random player killing. :devil:

You absolute wild child.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

Was a load of guys on the beach in free roam so I called In a air strike. Evil... Yet very, very hilarious.

was there any screams?? :lol:

Son_Of_Sparda
  • Son_Of_Sparda

Demon Desparado

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:31 AM

was there any screams?? :lol:

Indeed there were, along with them shouting at me over the microphone. They said they were going to get me so I turned on passive mode and stood on a roof with my middle fingers up.

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

m1ik-
  • m1ik-

TLeyyy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

A crew of squeakers were having a "car" meet, all of em adders and entitys. Rolled up in my tank destroyed one car and then they all ended up blowing up. I got put into bad sport lobby for 6 days, and lost 80k... Totally worth it. :D

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

Most evil thing I have done? Threw a sticky bomb on the high priority vehicle for Simeon and followed the guy who got in it all the way to LSC and then all the way to the docks, staying just far enough behind he didn't think I was aggressive. Blew the car up right as he was turning into the garage.

He came at me full force, $9000 bounty, mercs, mugger. I won.

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

I'm a really good pilot with the Lazer so I got one and used the free aim gun on random people. Blew up a ton of cars and ruined there fun :)

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

Killing the poor guy with a bounty on his head after we finished a gang war.  Granted, he started shooting at me when all I wanted was the spoils left by the dead gang members, but still, I wasn't trying to attack him.  

ActHowTheyExpect
  • ActHowTheyExpect

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

One time I stole some guys car at the airport outside where the Titan spawns in the stealing a titan mission. I assume he left it behind while he took to the skies, but it was some chromed out everything modded supercar, and I did a few high speed runs up and down the runways a bit until I went around the backside and found an area where I drove the vehicle directly at the water while bailing out. The joke was on me, since I had to pay a $9812 fee. Besides that, I avoid other players in freeroam as reasonably as I can.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

I'm a really good pilot with the Lazer so I got one and used the free aim gun on random people. Blew up a ton of cars and ruined there fun :)

why use the guns when you could have a real blast with the rockets!! :lol: :devil:

Ghostdoggx
  • Ghostdoggx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

won a 1 vs 12 i was in a tank, the tank starts to beep and bout to go down. make it back to crib before entering crib i placed 5 sticky bombs on tank. the catch up i go inside watch the map, 6 players rushing tank....boom procced to be curse at on the mic for being awesome.

AsPalacesBurn
  • AsPalacesBurn

Into the Everblack

• Members

I take before and after photos of some random pedestrians i find interesting and murder

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

was doing a few missions with a lvl 5, for some reason he wanted to do a last team standing.. didn't feel like spending much time on that so i picked him off with a sniper as he was coming closer to get me in range for his pistol.

then i turned on my mic and said 'well that was easy'

he left and i felt bad

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:49 AM Edited by hugh750, 24 October 2013 - 06:04 AM.

One time I stole some guys car at the airport outside where the Titan spawns in the stealing a titan mission. I assume he left it behind while he took to the skies, but it was some chromed out everything modded supercar, and I did a few high speed runs up and down the runways a bit until I went around the backside and found an area where I drove the vehicle directly at the water while bailing out. The joke was on me, since I had to pay a $9812 fee. Besides that, I avoid other players in freeroam as reasonably as I can.

usually when im in freeroam if i see some white dots on the minimap getting too close to me i sometimes get nervous and get out of my vehicle and get one of my guns ready. :panic:

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

I kill my crew leader repeatably for not promoting me to something other than 'hired muscle'

Verodox
  • Verodox

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

Saw someone had taken a high priority vehicle. Chase him down to LSC, sit outside and gun his ass down. Took the car and got jacked in return. Chased the dude down, he crashed into a housing area and completely got it stuck. Tried to 'nade him but failed spectacularly. After a brief gunfight with him and other players, I finally decided to nuke the priority vehicle.

Shi,t I gotta tone it down.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:39 AM

one time i used a cargobob to place another player's pheonix ontop of the captal records building in gtao. :devil:

please ell us what was your most evil deed in gtao??

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:41 AM

I killed a man for tree fiddy

• LightningLord411 likes this

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:41 AM

I painted my car chrome and put on a clown horn and annoyed the sh*t out of the lobby

• LightningLord411 likes this

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:42 AM

I painted my car chrome and put on a clown horn and annoyed the sh*t out of the lobby

I turned on my console for the first time in a week just to do this.

InYeezusWeTrust
  • InYeezusWeTrust

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:43 AM

Woah man you're a real life Jesse James!

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Los Demonios MC

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:47 AM

got into a random players car at his request, then pulled a grenade and killed us both

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

Blew up a guy, just as he was about to sell a wanted vehicle to Simeon. I mean, literally as he was entering the garage :D

The Amazing Warrener
  • The Amazing Warrener

Noli timere messorem

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

One time, I drove up to a player in a goldish-yellow and red Gauntlet, picked them up, took them to a remote location. Got out of the car(he did too)...

And stabbed them with the antique knife. Then, I proceeded to book it outta there and text him "The Lannisters send their regards".

Never done anything like that since XD 

• CosmoKramer0 likes this

wrappy
  • wrappy

Count Leopold Von Lichtenstein

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:52 AM

got my trust no one tattoo. =P

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:52 AM

After killing a guy numberous times, he went into passive mode. After running him down a few times, I send a message to him to claim that I was sorry and I invited him into my car so we could have some fun together. Now's the point of the story where I pulled out a grenade and blew us to pieces as I kept killing him 5 more times.

Mathew242
  • Mathew242

Shoot first.

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:54 AM

I spawn-killed a low level player about 20+ times. I can't remember his exact level, but I'm pretty sure it was under 10.

The Amazing Warrener
  • The Amazing Warrener

Noli timere messorem

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:55 AM

After killing a guy numberous times, he went into passive mode. After running him down a few times, I send a message to him to claim that I was sorry and I invited him into my car so we could have some fun together. Now's the point of the story where I pulled out a grenade and blew us to pieces as I kept killing him 5 more times.

ChrilLe, that will be a scandal in your political career. I'm reporting this do Paleto Weekly.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:01 PM

Iron_Shadow_Dragon_Mode.gif

~ trolling squeaker , IGNs , racists & hipster

~ berserk & gone insane at session

~ stabbing teamates in back during mission with tires or water or rotors

~ destroying other player's PV with jerry can's gasoline trail & backfired exhausts

~ stealthly kills someone while off radar and civilian cheval surge

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users