Photo

WTF ! NOT AGAIN!

25 replies to this topic
smokealotofganj
  • smokealotofganj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

my online game is smokealotofganj. and i WAS rank 35, now im lvl 5 again wtf. just purchased the 223k house with a 10 car garage and its ALL GONE WTF. can i not play this and not worry bout startingthe f*ck oveR? what the f*ck is this sh*t. i DEMAND SOMETHIGN BE DONE. this is completely ridiculous. spent well over 2 weeks of playing this game and saving up to get the sick house. got it next its gone WTF .

• Crawley725 likes this

smokealotofganj
  • smokealotofganj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

like, i have no want to play gta now. it took me so long to get that, im not willing to do that again. someone has made a big mistake or somethign becasue this is BULLsh*t, like im still in my crew and everyhting but my character is gone. wtf. got to lbl 35 andd everything just to lose it all to some bullsh*t .

smokealotofganj
  • smokealotofganj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

i also spawned on top of a mountian, + i have a personal car i would of NEVER picked out. this is just stupid. sellin my f*ckign game if my character isnt replace. this is utter bullsh*t

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

Could I suggest utilizing the LSC glitch and quick rank technique on the Criminal Records race?

My friend lost in his cars and apartment. He said he emailed Rockstar and they gave him his cars back. Now I'm sure people will say that can't be. I doubt it, too. But he actually had his car given back to him decked out with what he had before. He sold his other cars to get the apartment back.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

Did you or someone make a second character using your R* Social or PSN/XBOX name?

There have been a bunch of people who have reported that when a second character was made that their first character just proofed never to return again or lost everything.

Other then that I haven't a clue I've haven't heard of that happening without the creation of a second character.

Maybe contact R* support and ask them but probably won't help and you'll just get an auto response e-mail like everybody else has been getting

smokealotofganj
  • smokealotofganj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

this is ridiculous, i mean backwhen all that sh*t was happening where people had to make new charact4ers and stuff, i made 1 new character, but the next day my first one was back. now it all disappear after 2 weeks of playing? how does that make sense? -.-

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:34 AM Edited by TheAzn, 24 October 2013 - 03:34 AM.

R* servers BS. Occasionally online, a message will pop up saying the game can't save because of the servers screw up. You could just be getting on during those stupid times or perhaps batches f various people maybe... not sure how it works.

smokealotofganj
  • smokealotofganj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:07 AM

its so ridiculous. i mean 2 weeks of my life gone. -.-

• CrazyRay likes this

PIOCapacitor
  • PIOCapacitor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

i also spawned on top of a mountian, + i have a personal car i would of NEVER picked out. this is just stupid. sellin my f*ckign game if my character isnt replace. this is utter bullsh*t

I spawned deep in the subway tunnels once. 

seriously,....it took forever to walk/run out of there. 

No vehicles,..no nothing,...just a looooooooong series of tubes. 

...it sorta sucked.  :lol:

felinegood
  • felinegood

<3 Cats & Death Metal

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

Rape is not funny, unless you are raping a clown. 

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

Rape is not funny, unless you are raping a clown. 

Lmao

Resin Glazed Donut
  • Resin Glazed Donut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

Glitch your way back, its the easiest way.

smokealotofganj
  • smokealotofganj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

im jsut saying my character is gone i was rank 35 now im rank 5 lol

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

"...2 weeks of my life gone. -.-"

Doesn't sound like much of a life...and what is bitching like a little baby here going to do?

Crawley725
  • Crawley725

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Video game in general have to be the ONLY thing us consumers buy that's not 100% complete and deal with it. No one would ever buy a jar of peanut butter that's half full and tastes like cough syrup. We would take it back and shove it up the managers ass until we got either our money back, or 2 new jars. Developers nowadays send out products that's not complete just to get it out. After everyone buys it they can just patch the problems. Back in the day if Goldeneye for N64 didn't work they would recall the game. People wonder why gamers buy modded xboxs and burn their own games. Mainly because we don't want to spend 60 bucks on crap. In todays market Rockstar has to realize that their game isn't the only good game coming out. Half of my friends list will be switching to Battlefield 4 when that comes out. I just hope enough people take a stand and stop shelling out big bucks for little game. By the way, adding a blimp for pre-order, not very enticing. Time for that fad to go as well.

phatphil87
  • phatphil87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

"...2 weeks of my life gone. -.-"

Doesn't sound like much of a life...and what is bitching like a little baby here going to do?

Sounds like more of a life then posting sarcastic comments on forums

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

...more than butting into other peoples' conversations, that's for sure

phatphil87
  • phatphil87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Thanks for proving my point

smokealotofganj
  • smokealotofganj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

...more than butting into other peoples' conversations, that's for sure

hey fag boy. where else am i going to go post it u dumbass? ony your mudder forehead? maybe rockstar might see it then eh,  and yeh when i see my account gone that i spent 2 weeks working on, disappear over night, and not to come back? yeh, i can see that being a reason of bein upset, and how would this determine how much of a life i have ? lmao. some kid's logic is so simple, its stupid. my question to u crazy, u spend 2 weeks palying a game, just for it randomly to be gone? your not gonna be upset or say anything? and to why i owuld post it here. WTF WOULD I POST IT YOU IDIOT. ON THE f*ckING FINAL FANTASY FORUMS, for f*ck sakes guys get some logic. im obviously gonna post it here so ROCKSTAR might actualyl see the bullsh*t there half assed game is causing. like releases a game that dont even f*ckin work / randomly loses all ur info. GREAT GAME ROCKSTAR, GREAT GAME. best of all they waited till i bought my f*ckin 223k apartemnt ive been saving sense started online ffs. RAGE FINISHED.

smokealotofganj
  • smokealotofganj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Video game in general have to be the ONLY thing us consumers buy that's not 100% complete and deal with it. No one would ever buy a jar of peanut butter that's half full and tastes like cough syrup. We would take it back and shove it up the managers ass until we got either our money back, or 2 new jars. Developers nowadays send out products that's not complete just to get it out. After everyone buys it they can just patch the problems. Back in the day if Goldeneye for N64 didn't work they would recall the game. People wonder why gamers buy modded xboxs and burn their own games. Mainly because we don't want to spend 60 bucks on crap. In todays market Rockstar has to realize that their game isn't the only good game coming out. Half of my friends list will be switching to Battlefield 4 when that comes out. I just hope enough people take a stand and stop shelling out big bucks for little game. By the way, adding a blimp for pre-order, not very enticing. Time for that fad to go as well. 

i completely agree dude, and the blimp idea HAS to be the worst every, and ffs everyone who bought the game got it anyways ! whats the f*ckin point in that?

smokealotofganj
  • smokealotofganj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

I spawned deep in the subway tunnels once. 

seriously,....it took forever to walk/run out of there. 

No vehicles,..no nothing,...just a looooooooong series of tubes. 

...it sorta sucked.  :lol:

that happened to me before3, i just suidiced myself, my car was llitterally above me wheere i was underground with absoulty no exit, unless u just jept runnin, but i still had my character when that happened

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

my online game is smokealotofganj. and i WAS rank 35, now im lvl 5 again wtf. just purchased the 223k house with a 10 car garage and its ALL GONE WTF. can i not play this and not worry bout startingthe f*ck oveR? what the f*ck is this sh*t. i DEMAND SOMETHIGN BE DONE. this is completely ridiculous. spent well over 2 weeks of playing this game and saving up to get the sick house. got it next its gone WTF .

Something similar happened to me last week - I was Rank 36 and reverted to Rank 22 - I've only had enough time to get back to Rank 24

phatphil87
  • phatphil87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

R* are handing out $500k though so at least you can get apartment back not much of consolation but it's better then nothing

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
  • YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Releasing The Inner Geek

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

Psssssst...............It's a GAME.............not YOUR LIFE.

Well.............Let's hope it's not your life.

adzstocko2k
  • adzstocko2k

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

As much as i agree with this if the devs/publishers didnt play by the release now fix later ethos then gta 4&5 would never of come out and neither would soooooooo many of the general gaming public's favourite games.

A jar of peanut butter has a weight on the jar which i have noticed i pay more money for less weight every so often, it also says peanut butter and not cough syrup so if it does taste like that and the weight stated on the jar didnt match up to the weight of the contents i would complain

BUT

Videogames and most digital media in fact never have a complete list of features stated on the packaging and in this console generation we have seen the start of the micro transaction and console expansion packs where PUBLISHERS and console licensing departments are forcing devs to find ways to "encourage" the consumers to spend more money, by either having day 1 DLC and/or releasing DLC in regular intervals, luckilly companies like Rockstar have always been more interested in making intelligent interactive worlds and dont just churn out games but they will have been forced to get GTAV out before the X1/PS4 release and as such will result in some features needing to be patched or added later either due to time constraints or pressure from outside sources.

And to the OP sucks to of lost all of that dude try mailing R* see if you can get past the generic response system, but id say you have 3 years of GTAO having regular updates and DLC so giving up in month 1 seems a little overkill.

i expect a lot of changes over the next few months of GTAO probably wont enjoy all of them but if R*'s past is anything to go by then we should be in for some very interesting stuff.

morpheus47
  • morpheus47

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:23 AM Edited by morpheus47, 27 October 2013 - 02:27 AM.

So just don't make more than 1 character and you should be fine?  This make me afraid to risk online playing. So online is real glitchy?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users