Petition: Release of GTAV for PS4/XOne

54 replies to this topic
Nabooy
  • Nabooy

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

Please, come on guys you know what to do here...

http://www.change.or...av-for-ps4-xone

adictoGTA
  • adictoGTA

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

Hover_Mode
  • Hover_Mode

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

this is like demanding to be fed from a better spoon,
releasing it for the pc is most important

• ayushisrocking, Street Mix, RyanBurnsRed and 1 other like this

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:17 AM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 24 October 2013 - 03:17 AM.

No. Why? Because I'm sick of these f*cking Playstation fanboys always ruining everything :(

They are worse than the PC fanboys I tell ya!

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

No. Why? Because I'm sick of these f*cking Playstation fanboys always ruining everything :(

I don't see the point you're trying to make. It doesn't make any sense.

• RyanBurnsRed likes this

Son_Of_Sparda
  • Son_Of_Sparda

Demon Desparado

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

Would be Nice If they did, but I don't see it happening.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

I don't give a sh*t if you don't get my point. Nobody was asking you.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:18 AM Edited by Dope_0110, 24 October 2013 - 06:20 AM.

No need for these pointless petitions. They have their business plan and if it includes releasing GTA V on next gen then they'll do it. If it doesn't, then they won't, regardless of how many siganatures you get.

Next gen consoles will have a very small base initially, considering many of those have played GTA already and some who wouldn't buy it anyway.. it doesn't leave a lot of people who would actually go and buy GTA V at this moment.

• adictoGTA likes this

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

I'll make one for not releasing it on next gen

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:40 AM

Oh for f*ck's sake.

A VIDEO GAME COMPANY IS NOT A STATE GOVERNMENT. Petitions only effect one. Figure out which.

You know what might work? Tell them you'd pay for it and get all of your supporters to do the same. Tempt them with money. That should do something.

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

This is a total waste of time, if they decide its viable to release on next gen machines they'll do that without you making the petition or that one guy signing it.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

You posted on a public forum, the entire point of forums is for discussion, if you want to post things and then not get feedback, write letters on a piece of paper and glue it to your wall. You do not make any sense, this has nothing to do with Playstation fanboys or xbox fanboys or pc fanboys, it's just people who wanna play V on next gen consoles.

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

Read that retarded list of reasons from OPSM:

Ten Reasons OPSM gave for releasing GTAV on PS4:

1: Apparently it will definitely have better animation, which is stupid. The animation engine is done, they're not going to redo the character animations for an upscaled port.

2: Touchscreen is a stupid gimmick that nobody actually wants shoehorned into their GTA game.

3: The share button would actually work brilliantly with GTA.

4: The current consoles already connect to the Internet and there's no existing reason connecting would be any better next gen.

5: Lights on the controller add nothing to games.

6: Much like the animation, if they port GTA V to next gen machines they aren't going to rewrite the AI.

7: Speakers on a controller add barely anything to gaming.

8: Motion controls are already on current platforms and they aren't supported by Rockstar and f*cking suck.

9: If these people thing that loading times are going to vanish next gen, they're idiots. If they think an upscaled port on a slightly more powerful system won't ever need to load, they're idiots.

10: Remote play does sound cool.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

You posted on a public forum, the entire point of forums is for discussion, if you want to post things and then not get feedback, write letters on a piece of paper and glue it to your wall. You do not make any sense, this has nothing to do with Playstation fanboys or xbox fanboys or pc fanboys, it's just people who wanna play V on next gen consoles.

Again.

I

D

O

N

'

T

G

I

V

E

A

F

U

C

K

• GTA_dog likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

9: If these people thing that loading times are going to vanish next gen, they're idiots. If they think an upscaled port on a slightly more powerful system won't ever need to load, they're idiots.

Have people even complained about the V loading times? Takes about half as long as IV to load in initially, and probably about a third as long to load in when retrying a mission, or taking a cab. 

I was seriously impressed with the loading times, personally. Not as impressive as SRIV, which took about 40 seconds from launching it in XMB to being in game and raising hell. But still, it's probably no more than 2 minutes for V. I'm pretty sure IV was about 5. 

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

And also. GTA V isn't coming to Next Gen. So stop dreaming. PC version will happen, though. It's almost guaranteed. But that's a whole 'nother story .  Besides, R* would have already announced a Next Gen version by now. They have also said they don't have plans for making it on next gen. So you can take that and throw it out of the window because there is almost no hopes of it ever happening.

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:22 AM

I'd guess that if anyone actually buys the new machines they'll look at porting GTAO but not V.

Totally agreed about the loading as well, the way V hides its loading is brilliant.

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:39 AM

1 Supporter hahahaha

ryantoma
  • ryantoma

Toma Bomber

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

I think its already coming to these consoles with an online only version. Don't see why you need a petition. Once everyone switches to new consoles, what's the point of updating new games on an old console only?

They knew the new consoles were coming and must have had a plan.,..

Nabooy
  • Nabooy

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

I think its already coming to these consoles with an online only version. Don't see why you need a petition. Once everyone switches to new consoles, what's the point of updating new games on an old console only?

I don't think so my friend. Rockstar said they are interested in the next-gen but that doesn't confirm for us that they will indeed get into development and port it over. I have a feeling that it will never happen. The PC version wasn't confirmed until people made this petition to show them really that it was a shame they haven't decided to release for the PC until now.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

I am hoping for a next gen release, but this petition is not going to change if that happens or not, I am sure that decision has already been made by Rockstar and a few signatures on a piece of paper does nothing to obligate a company to do something.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

PC release first
not interested for consoles. I have played on PS3 and besides looking beautiful it is ugly on coping up my favourite things to do list in V which is cut-out from it.
PS4 and even X1 just gets prettier and maximum benefits go to GTAO players than SP ones
lastly no Mods to enjoy!

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

just buy a cheap console or wait for the pc version...

Nabooy
  • Nabooy

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

I am hoping for a next gen release, but this petition is not going to change if that happens or not, I am sure that decision has already been made by Rockstar and a few signatures on a piece of paper does nothing to obligate a company to do something.

Well for your information, it happened for the PC so...

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

i have not been paying attention, are the next gen soles not backward compatible at all?

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

No.

I would much rather Rockstar start working on GTA VI than rebuilding V for next gen.

Nabooy
  • Nabooy

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

Then we won't be able to play online if that is GTAVI has been released unless I'm wrong.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

what time is it? not-gonna-happen o'clock!

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:07 AM Edited by iKevhawk, 26 October 2013 - 03:07 AM.

i have not been paying attention, are the next gen soles not backward compatible at all?

No, MS and Sony are supposedly working on their own methods of doing that in the future, but Rockstar can make the game backwards compatible through the cloud.

This thread is confusing.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

I know rockstar makes good games, but that doesn't mean they can see the future.

I don't get the worship around here, and I'm a fan. While they do make good games, people seem to have taken that alone as a sign that they are all seeing and all powerful interdimensional god wizards who can simply predict everything ever without mistakes.

I know this may be confusing to some, but rockstar games are in fact squishy mortals just like us, and cannot predict your wishes nor even get GTA online decently playable within the first three days of release.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users