Photo

4th UFO, the Orange Light

6 replies to this topic
eodsrt
  • eodsrt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

I feel the orange light that has been called a hologram needs to be added to this mystery.  View this youtube video to see what I mean.  Please note I am not the first person to find this and it can be recreated at night. 

I knew this existed but never searched the internet to find it.  However, after finding that the hatch in the east ocean had a Morse code message that was tapped out once you go near it for a few moments.  The code translates to something about a reference to GTA 4 about Roman calling you saying something like Hey you never call, how d'you fancy going bowling. 

I took that a hint and not a reference.  I searched the map for anything related to bowling.  I found the spot near a grain storage facility.  The tall bins look like bowling pins I think.  So I climbed to the top and saw the orange light.

When you get close to it it vanishes.  However if you go into the fields where the water is being irrigated, the orange light will reflect off the water and shiny objects.  I spent hours looking for the light source thinking it was being projected from land.  I am not able to find anything.  I took a helicopter as high as I could go as the other UFOs are found that way 2 times, and I used a blimp as well and found nothing. 

I have tried the space docker to show it’s green light in that area and use the horn to try to find another clue. 

The other interesting thing about this location, is the Red Rail Cabin.  There is either a glitch with this or it was intended, which I thing it was intended.  If you look through the windows on the North side, you can see through the walls and doors.  But if you go inside, you can not get to or see the windows on the North Side.  I have tried many things to try and find away in, explosions, fire, shooting, using the space docker, and searching for anything inside.  I did find a cooler saying water only which I think is in relation to the orange light as the orange light reflects off of water.  I tried using a fire truck to spray water, flying a helicopter in the area, and can not find anything or hint yet.

I have found that after flying at it as fast as you can with the Buzzard Helo, the light will stay on longer and you can actually get closer to it.  I have snapped a picutre of it. 

I also have a few pictures of in that area, in the fields, the water will turn orange like it has a reflection thorugh it.  While doing that and trying to get a better picuture of it I notice that every pass I took, a small plane would fly over.  I shot it down, got a 4 start wanted level, but the plane still flew on as the lights could be seen just leaving the explosion from the missles.  I tried following it, but as you all know, you can only get a certain distance from the map and your vehicle stops moving. 

I am sorry but I was not able to see how to post pictures.  I am sure it is something I am doing wrong. 

I think this is a new clue to follow up on. 

annefrankthejew
  • annefrankthejew

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

Veryinterestong
Ppl need to build on this and figure it out

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

This is just a LOD Bug.

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

This is just a LOD Bug.

The thing that is getting to me and these videos is "What's up guys?". Every single last one of em. 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

This is just a LOD Bug.

I think it's a lighting properties bug, as I've said when this was raised in another thread, weeks ago. 

There's no mystery here, other than... 'why are people thinking this is relevant to anything?'

eodsrt
  • eodsrt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

Is there anyone that does not have 100% that can verify?  It is very possible it is a glitch. 

annefrankthejew
  • annefrankthejew

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

Clearly not a UFO you bunch of autistic goons

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users