Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can you continue after you finish the game?

11 replies to this topic
traxxton
  • traxxton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

I read conflicting topics on this, but I finished the game with ending "c" and got the end credits. Is the game now over and I cant continue? I went right through the missions and now want to enjoy the rest of the world but I have to use the savegame right before the final Lester mission?

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

You can continue playing.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:01 AM

Sure can, hopefully you saved Lesters missions for the stock market, that way you can invest your spoils from the final heist and become a billionaire!

traxxton
  • traxxton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

Im not sure what I did wrong but I got the end credits, then turned off the xbox. When I turned it on today it went back to each character going after someone after the ambush at the melting plant. Do you have to sit through the credits first?

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

Im not sure what I did wrong but I got the end credits, then turned off the xbox. When I turned it on today it went back to each character going after someone after the ambush at the melting plant. Do you have to sit through the credits first?

Yes.. sit through the credits till it allows you to skip.. then re reappear in game with a text from Lester.. you get your money from the final heist after a few in game days if I remember correctly..

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

Yes.. sit through the credits till it allows you to skip.. then re reappear in game with a text from Lester.. you get your money from the final heist after a few in game days if I remember correctly..

I'm fairly sure I was allowed to skip the credits straight away.

traxxton
  • traxxton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

Maybe I didnt give it enough time. I'll play though the end later and see what happnes. Thanks for the information.

I just gave GTA online a try. Much better then day one. I might actually just stick with this...its pretty good.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

Ya, it won't let you skip for a few minutes at least. I went outside and smoked a victory cigarette, came back in and I could skip. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

Yeah it'll let you skip but I sat there and watched the beautiful scenes. ;)

• baskerwil likes this

baskerwil
  • baskerwil

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

Yeah it'll let you skip but I sat there and watched the beautiful scenes. ;)

I did the same, I adored the outtro. It showed me places I still haven't been, so very happy to watch all of it.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

Watched the outro and loved it but gah damn the credits were long as hell and I didn't think skipping would be good cuz ya never know if you'll miss somthing good. So I sat took out the house garbage and fed my kid to pass the time lol

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:41 AM

I ran the credits in their entirety and my god, that'll be 20 minutes I'll never get back. Though 4 of the 5 songs that played were cool so whatever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users