you-tube embeds don't fit

3 replies to this topic
Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Hi,

Hey what's the deal with making the middle column so narrow?

Is there something that can be done about this, like putting your ad column at the top of the page or something, because, you know kids, they love their you-toob vids, and every time I see one here and have a vague interest in watching, it's kind of spoiled by the fact that I can't see the right-hand 20% or it.

What's more, that righthand corner is where the youtoob link is so I can't click it go to watch itat the tootoob.com website.

This may be something to do with the fact that I have the font set a little larger, I'm old, have hare eyes, but the site layout should be able to cope with slightly upsized fonts.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

This may be something to do with the fact that I have the font set a little larger, I'm old, have hare eyes, but the site layout should be able to cope with slightly upsized fonts.

Yup. I'm guessing the YT embed does not resize itself when the page is zoomed in. Not sure if this can be resolved at the moment; might take a good long while for the admins to get around it. In the meantime, can you not zoom out temporarily when viewing a YT video?

Or you could just get a big ass monitor. :p

• Barry Spock likes this

disco
  • disco

science!

• The Precinct

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

If you shrink down the side bar on the left, then they fit fine. Well, they do on my 720p display anyway.

BurkeKnight
  • BurkeKnight

GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

I've noticed this as well.

Seems that once the YT loads, it covers the text of the post.

Maybe trying to add a few blank lines between the post text and the YT imbed may help?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users