Photo

No one joins anything

40 replies to this topic
D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

I think Rockstar just sucks balls at matchmaking. They have millions of players and give them all their own private lobby.

Yeah.

Seriously I sometimes have to hop sessions multiple times to find a room with more than four people.

The_Big_Lebowski
  • The_Big_Lebowski

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

Finding games no problem. But if you wanna host a game nobody joins or sometimes 1 or 2. Very annoying.

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

matchmaking would be much better if this game was free aim only

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:24 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 26 October 2013 - 12:25 PM.

matchmaking would be much better if this game was auto aim only

OT: It is not profitable to run missions anymore, so I suspect people just form cliques and farm / glitch. I tend not to join, but then I always am doing something in free roam. Still haven`t joined anything except my own lobby friends in 2 days now.

[EXAMPLE] Invited yesterday a guy off my friends list in our lobby. He kept spamming apartment invites to hang out. He didn`t join our mission lobby so we kinda said FU. Probably not a singular case.

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

matchmaking would be much better if this game was auto aim only

OT: It is not profitable to run missions anymore, so I suspect people just form cliques and farm / glitch. I tend not to join, but then I always am doing something in free roam. Still haven`t joined anything except my own lobby friends in 2 days now.

[EXAMPLE] Invited yesterday a guy off my friends list in our lobby. He kept spamming apartment invites to hang out. He didn`t join our mission lobby so we kinda said FU. Probably not a singular case.

if this game was auto aim only i wouldn't play, that takes off the last bit of challenge this game has to offer

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

It can be frustrating trying to find players to do missions or races with sometimes

I usually change sessions if I try to host a race or high(er) level mission and no one accepts

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

if this game was auto aim only i wouldn't play, that takes off the last bit of challenge this game has to offer

Not arguing with you. Just found it funny to post the opposite as well, seeing how we both have a right to play this game.

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Not arguing with you. Just found it funny to post the opposite as well, seeing how we both have a right to play this game.

can't argue with that :D

• Phyxsius- likes this

5HT2a
  • 5HT2a

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

I find that whenever I have trouble finding people to join my missions, it is best to Find a New GTA Online session. It helps a lot, as almost no invites will be sent out in an empty lobby. Meanwhile, in a full lobby, invites are sent to all the current players, all of their friends, and I believe some of the people they have recently played with. 

Also, keep clicking on Invite Skill Matched Players. That's one of the few ways to send out invites beyond your freeroam session and friends list. 

Belstead
  • Belstead

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

I don't bother doing missions anymore because it's not worth it and partly because I ignore my phone. It f*cks me off all the unwanted messages and calls I get so I just ignore it. Seems they didn't realise from IV how much the phone pisses people off.

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

I found that free roam can give hefty payouts at certain times.

Killin the guy delivering a Simeon car can get ya $6-9k. Finding crates and bounties can get you 3-5k, sell a car to LSC and you just made 35-40k in an hour and it was fun hunting others

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users