Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which one do you play with? Free aim or auto aim on GTA O?

63 replies to this topic

Poll: Which one do you play with? Free aim or auto aim on GTA O? (154 member(s) have cast votes)

Free aim or auto aim?

1. Free aim (69 votes [44.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 44.23%

2. Auto aim (64 votes [41.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.03%

3. You play them both equally (23 votes [14.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote
TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

Am I ignorant or apathetic? Don't know and don't care.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

Free aim. f*ck assisted aim... The reason i quit assisted im is cuz when i was flying a jet plane trying to blow up somebody who reached the drop crate i wanted, i ended up getting killed by one bullet to the head... Its too easy for skill-lacking people to kill you. Been playing free aim since, and been doing so successfully.
Assisted aim makes it too damn easy to kill and get killed.

Um ... sorry, I'm not trying to be a dick, but it's hard to take you seriously when you talk about other people lacking skills when you're using a f*ckING JET WITH ROCKETS to kill people on the ground who only have guns.

And I don't know the situation, but those jets are fast, so it's more likely that you were killed with a sniper rifle. If you were in a Buzzard, sure, but a jet? Were you in a VTOL that I've never seen? lol

Nope, it wasnt a sniper or it would say that i got sniped. It sounded like it was an assault rifle. And i was flying fast and only swooped down for a split second. And yeah, i see the irony, but least i had the skill to survive the theft of a lazer while the rest complained of soldiers killig them

Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

Free aim fags

Napalmbrain
  • Napalmbrain

What is Buzz?

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

Anyone that says Auto Aim is obviously under the age of 18 and shouldn't be playing this game. Name ONE other shooter that even includes auto aim as an option. You can't because it is a really f*cking stupid idea and we don't see it in games because it removes ALL skill. GTA is a game for adults. Adults don't like to have their hand held like a child.

The aut aim has RUINED the online multiplayer in a number of ways, most obvious of which is dividing the community into THREE PARTS. f*cking dumbsh*t R*.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

Anyone that says Auto Aim is obviously under the age of 18 and shouldn't be playing this game. Name ONE other shooter that even includes auto aim as an option. You can't because it is a really f*cking stupid idea and we don't see it in games because it removes ALL skill. GTA is a game for adults. Adults don't like to have their hand held like a child.

The aut aim has RUINED the online multiplayer in a number of ways, most obvious of which is dividing the community into THREE PARTS. f*cking dumbsh*t R*.

GTAO is not a shooter.  Good try though.

I'm 38, use Auto Aim, and I hope to continue ruining your online multiplayer experience until you leave GTAO and go play... whatever FPS it is that you like playing.

• Taky likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users