Photo

all needed for gta lcs cheat device and vice city stories psp eather

1 reply to this topic
Tony Cipriani fan
  • Tony Cipriani fan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

all you need is the game(s), the psp chiped with the file that lets you play games without umds(discs)

and the cheat device

the ones i got is the games cso(LOL) the PROUPDATE and the iCheat_R5_beta and i recommend them to you

if there is any way to record files in here to you can get i am a novato and português so i still have to search to understand more about it until it ill see a solution and i will do my best to leave it in here or even on email my is [email protected] so continueing

just put the programs for the games into the PSP> GAME and the games on the ISO paste but if you do not have already a paste named seplugins you got to create it nothing more like creating a paste on your computer put in no paste just right when you open the amomibel disc and than desconnect the usb mode go to the psp open the PROUPDATE file than the games appear visit the i_Cheat do not be affraid with the appearence a message of welcomes will appear go back with the circle button go to other want to able lib city so able with it do not able never ever the ....vice city..stories..371 go to any game if  got the two and when playing it wait until the lcs cheat device cheat menu appears show/hide=L+UP do not do many cheats that can get error just be calm

Tony Cipriani fan
  • Tony Cipriani fan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

all i need now is lcs more cheats for the cheat device i finded but it is all a desorder vice city stories with liberty city stories no information organization to many cheats to read and not even a name for what the for game each cheat is

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users