Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why am i alone in the session whenever i get online?

6 replies to this topic
Sixty Space
  • Sixty Space

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

I go online and i am the only one in the session. Then when i try joining a new session it's the same thing. I have joined many new sessions without any new result. However, i can join my friends' sessions and they can join mine. So that's not really the problem. The problem is when my friends aren't online, and i have to play all by myself. It gets lonely and boring as hell really fast. I miss when i was able to join a session with 15 other people. But that's just not possible anymore.

I don't know if it has any connection, but i was recently awarded the 'Bad sport'-title and was sentenced to 2 days in there. Before i went in there everything was running smoothly, but when i came out again this is what is has been for me.

I know this question has been asked before, but there has never been an actual answer.

Please only respond you might have a solution.

TL;DR: After i became a bad sport i have been alone in sessions.

Flying20customs
  • Flying20customs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

I have the same problem ! Alone in sessions . I host jobs with minimal success in getting players to join however sometimes , when I back out and go to free mode with the players that joined , I am them are in the same session ... I also can't join my crew online ?

Sarcasm83
  • Sarcasm83

C420 Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Same here...and whenever I finally get on a populated server, I "get kicked" or see everyone leave.

So disappointing to still not being able to properly play.

DeadlyWarrior91
  • DeadlyWarrior91

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

When I connect my PS3 to my 3G internet (iphone's internet) this usually happens, but when I use my home ISP I do get in session with people almost constantly, so I guess it has to be something with your internet latency (ping) or whateversoever.

CunoVonRembold
  • CunoVonRembold

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Ye. I have the same problems. No one in ANY session. If i host and invite, no one come in. If i leave i have 2 possibilities: -Or i get timed out - or i am alone again.

But if i'm lucky to host with at least 1 person, and we repeat a race, i see the person "leave" with no reason, but in reality he gets timed out from my session. THATS BS.

The_Big_Lebowski
  • The_Big_Lebowski

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Welcome to the R* servers. You do know what happened the first 2 weeks no? R* have build themselves a nice reputation.

Sixty Space
  • Sixty Space

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

I found out as DeadlyWarrior91 said, that it has something to do with what internet you are connected to. We have multiple routers at my home, and when i switched i was able to get online with other people again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users