Photo

This is what a legit level 100 character looks like:

274 replies to this topic
namaste100
  • namaste100

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

You glitchers are a joke.  You've ruined the game for yourselves and are now desperately trying to convince yourselves it was a good idea XD

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

12 hours a day? Yeah...you need to seek professional help.

noob-games-geek-669252.jpeg

In retrospect, I've seen worse,  People who play the same game for 12+ hours a day 6 days a week.

god84
  • god84

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

Why be legit in a game the promotes getting one over another in the criminal game?

Just saying...

Jack188817
  • Jack188817

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

1mMpiiq.png

Lisker
  • Lisker

Weeeeeee~

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

This is what a legit, glitch-free, exploit-free, level 100 profile looks like (note the amount of time played --- it averages out to 12 hours a day for 16 days (GTA Online has been fully functional for less than 22 days, so do the math on what it takes). Basically, unless you're winning extreme bets all the time and winning races 75% of the time + (that would have only netted me about $150-250k more), you're not going to make more than 5 million dollars on your way to level 100....... unless you are glitching. So a guy less than level 100 with a garage full of super cars is most likely NOT LEGIT.

Uh, yes you will, you never bothered selling that many cars. My account is legit, never once used a glitch but I have been selling cars every damn hour in between missions and races.

Profile1.png

echocrack
  • echocrack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

LOL

It was  absolutely possible to get many millions 100% legit before 1.02.

Rooftop Rumble used to give 25k for completion and could be done in about 20 seconds, add 10 seconds for fast restart and it will be ~ 25k/30s = 50k/minute = 3 millions per hour.

10 hours of doing this mission could give 30 millions.

ummmm... If that was "legit" they wouldn't have patched it...

Hate to break it to ya, but if you did this, you're as illegitimate as LSC glitchers... Actually, you're a bit worse seeing as you got RP the whole time too... 

Lisker
  • Lisker

Weeeeeee~

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:34 PM Edited by Lisker, 24 October 2013 - 12:36 PM.

LOL

Rooftop Rumble used to give 25k for completion and could be done in about 20 seconds, add 10 seconds for fast restart and it will be ~ 25k/30s = 50k/minute = 3 millions per hour.

ummmm... If that was "legit" they wouldn't have patched it...

Hate to break it to ya, but if you did this, you're as illegitimate as LSC glitchers... Actually, you're a bit worse seeing as you got RP the whole time too... 

It is legit to replay missions, wtf are you smoking? They patched the replay button yes, but nothing stops you from getting the same mission on your phone. the only thing they have done is made the process take just a little bit longer.

There ain't that many missions in the game to begin with so pointing the finger and calling someone "as bad as the glitchers" maked you a f*cking asshole and a hypocrite because I bet you that you have replayed races or have played a mission more than one time.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

Wrestling is fake and for fa**ots, she's a tranny.
Umad?

Nope

god84
  • god84

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Umad?

Nope

The wrestling part of that was absolutely bullsh*t. Im not the biggest wrestling fan but having watched it live i got to say they are some of the ballsiest people i have seen.

Yeah its fake but the injuries are real! I would love you to take that opinion with an actual wrestler... you would probably get the biggest slap of your life...right in the kisser!

• AJ Lee likes this

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:57 PM Edited by AJ Lee, 24 October 2013 - 01:58 PM.

Umad?

Nope

The wrestling part of that was absolutely bullsh*t. Im not the biggest wrestling fan but having watched it live i got to say they are some of the ballsiest people i have seen.

Yeah its fake but the injuries are real! I would love you to take that opinion with an actual wrestler... you would probably get the biggest slap of your life...right in the kisser!

Damn right, I'd like to see that dude say wrestling is for fa**ots in front of Lesner or something, he'd be hospitalised if he's lucky.

Lisker
  • Lisker

Weeeeeee~

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

Umad?

Nope

I hate wrestling, let met put that out there. I have no idea what people love so much about the WWF etc, but you cannot deny that they do some crazy sh*t on "stage" or in the ring. It's all about having great showmanship and the balls to pull off some of the stunts they do. 

god84
  • god84

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

like i said, i have seen it live a few times and its unreal! they are comeplete nutjobs lol... the stunts they do and how often they do it 7days a week in the WWE, to me makes me think they are pretty ballsey!

Back on topic, i was legit until my car got deleted...875k's worth of Stinger GT...

Levano
  • Levano

::

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

This is Grand Theft Auto not 9 to 5 Simulator: Paycheck To Paycheck Edition 

Then you shouldn't have bought this game. You knew this was gonna be a long life game which means there has to be REWARDS by playing ! A game without any REWARD won't last for years you ignorant piece of sh*t.

It has been known for ages this multiplayer was going to be different than the other gta's.

Do us a favor and go back to gta 4 where you jump in and can do whatever you want, please. 

Or.....I'll continue playing GTAO the way I want to. Yeah, I think that works too. The fact you let what others do on a VIDEOGAME affect you is pretty sad tbh, 

Did I ever say I care about what the f*ck you are doing in a videogame? I am just saying it's bullsh*t that you whine about it taking to long the legit way. This game was made to last longer than a day. Please read my post once more before making conclusions.

But yes, you guys should be put into the cheater's pool because the gap between legit players and glitchers is way too damn big at this moment.

And calling me sad, while you are glitching in a video game ? Thanks for making me laugh, because your posting makes no sense at all. Have a nice day.

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:15 PM Edited by kABUSE, 24 October 2013 - 03:16 PM.

This is Grand Theft Auto not 9 to 5 Simulator: Paycheck To Paycheck Edition 

Then you shouldn't have bought this game. You knew this was gonna be a long life game which means there has to be REWARDS by playing ! A game without any REWARD won't last for years you ignorant piece of sh*t.

It has been known for ages this multiplayer was going to be different than the other gta's.

Do us a favor and go back to gta 4 where you jump in and can do whatever you want, please. 

Or.....I'll continue playing GTAO the way I want to. Yeah, I think that works too. The fact you let what others do on a VIDEOGAME affect you is pretty sad tbh, 

Did I ever say I care about what the f*ck you are doing in a videogame? I am just saying it's bullsh*t that you whine about it taking to long the legit way. This game was made to last longer than a day. Please read my post once more before making conclusions.

But yes, you guys should be put into the cheater's pool because the gap between legit players and glitchers is way too damn big at this moment.

And calling me sad, while you are glitching in a video game ? Thanks for making me laugh, because your posting makes no sense at all. Have a nice day.

I love those geniuses who are like: "Why do you care that I glitch? I doesnt affect anybody!!11"

But what do they do? They drive around with their tank in free roam, they have a minigun and a rocket launcher in deathmatches, they have the most expensive apartment, the garage filled with the best private vehicles, of course fully tuned, for each possible race type.

And they say that they do not affect other players.. well.. as we all know and as I have said multiple times: Stupidity knows no limits.

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:18 PM Edited by Ivan Danzig, 24 October 2013 - 03:20 PM.

i know the vast majority of you are cheaters but his money stats arent depressing and are legit.  im level 56 and am at around 3 million total earned.  what youre missing is that its actually fun to work toward the next car or next upgrade.

i play clean too.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:19 PM Edited by darkdayz, 24 October 2013 - 03:23 PM.

What´s a "extreme bet"? You can only bet 2.500. And sometimes game won´t even let you bet even if you carry money on you.

If everyone bets $2500 in a full party, that's a lot of profit per match/race. The only time is doesn't let you bet is if there is sufficient bet numbers and therefore cancels bets, or it's the first time a party is doing a mission/race etc. Second time is fine.

My progress:

I've been playing little over 24 hours on the clock, I'm level 35. Have made around 600K and spent around 500K. Bought an apartment, highest end for 250K, richards majestic (favourite view)

The only vehicles in my garage is a BMX, a maxed out futo with full acceleration and body mods, and the free Elergy. Currently saving for a carbonazzaire, have about 110K on me saved at the moment.

I'd call that legit numbers. I've only exploited the race repeats on redwood for the money with three friends. 10K every 3 races one one lap. I don't see this as a bad thing as it's time and effort, it's not just glitching and getting a sh*t load in a small space of time. It's through legit means, if it was wrong, Rockstar would have stopped race/parachute and deathmatch repeats just like they did with the missions.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:23 PM Edited by Crookid, 24 October 2013 - 03:24 PM.

LOL

I think you're lost.

Which thread is it you seek?

I was responding to OP's claim that it's hard to have more than 5 mln legit
Smh, I'm not going to explain why you are half retarded. Go read the OP and the post I quoted before and tell me why your post is moronic.

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:30 PM Edited by casualsunday, 24 October 2013 - 03:31 PM.

It's a GAME. You "legit players" care way too much about what other people do with their GAME. I have more fun with my game when I have attack buzzards and fast cars to mess around with my crew. Spending 8 F***ING DAYS of your life (which you'll never get back, I bet you'll love that on your deathbed. You're there dying, when you could have spent those 8 DAYS doing something productive with your life) is absolutely pathetic. Anyone who thinks different is a moron. 

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

It's a GAME. You "legit players" care way too much about what other people do with their GAME. I have more fun with my game when I have attack buzzards and fast cars to mess around with my crew. Spending 8 F***ING DAYS of your life (which you'll never get back, I bet you'll love that on your deathbed. You're there dying, when you could have spent those 8 DAYS doing something productive with your life) is absolutely pathetic. Anyone who thinks different is a moron. 

I'm sure 8 days of gaming is more entertaining than 8 days of flipping burgers.

But if he's on his death bed... I'm sure those 8 day's probably won't account to much with the years of life to work with.

You must be a moron AND pathetic.

For me personally, I get bored of the game after a few hours a day. Maybe 2 or so hours max then it turns into a bit of a grind.

M16A3 TryHard
  • M16A3 TryHard

Carbine Rifle Tryhard

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

Well Branberry you've done it all, made your millions, by cheating,..

Look. What I'm saying is, now that you've accomplished everything, isn't it time for you to f*ck off?

Glitchers aren't gamers, like the op is. They're just impatient kids who don't know how to play an adults game.

I really hate how you define gamers. You are saying all gamers are those who slave 12 hours a day for no real purpose, just moral advantage.

Who uses morals in a video game? You logic is still retarded.

And saying "Glitchers aren't gamers." I'd actually say "Glitchers" are more of gamers for being smarter about playing their time in the game. The only glitchers that should be ignored are those who sell their Bugatti all day. I played Rooftop Rumble for 4 straight hours one night to get my rank 120. That was the only grind I ever made, besides one 3 hour session of Violent Duct when I was like a rank 10.

M16A3 TryHard
  • M16A3 TryHard

Carbine Rifle Tryhard

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

You glitchers are a joke.  You've ruined the game for yourselves and are now desperately trying to convince yourselves it was a good idea XD

Give me one good reason to quit school and tell my boss that I'm leaving for 12 hours a day of GTA?

Clearly OP wasn't even productive with his "privileged" 12 hours a day.

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:34 PM Edited by casualsunday, 24 October 2013 - 04:35 PM.

I'm sure 8 days of gaming is more entertaining than 8 days of flipping burgers.

But if he's on his death bed... I'm sure those 8 day's probably won't account to much with the years of life to work with.

You must be a moron AND pathetic.

For me personally, I get bored of the game after a few hours a day. Maybe 2 or so hours max then it turns into a bit of a grind.

8 days of gaming in less than 24 days. That's over 25% of October, wasted on a VIDEO GAME. Just think about that. Let that settle in. 

Of course I'm a moron and pathetic, because I have a full time job, working 10 hours a day, and I have a life on the weekends. Great logic buddy.

bigalboz
  • bigalboz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

4664-gta-iv-getalife.jpg

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

unintentionally the best thread of the year, 

12 hours/day

LMFAO! 

Sesmos
  • Sesmos

Animosity

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by Sesmos, 24 October 2013 - 06:54 PM.

The game is meant to last guys, not to be finished in 5 minutes. Where's the fun in that? Don't get me wrong. You can play the game however you want, but don't grief us legit players over working hard and enjoying our results. I play with my friends who glitch/dupe for money, it doesn't matter to me. Once the heists are released we all will have millions.

Just enjoy the game and let's all get along~

P. s. The OP did come off as a bit of a prick, but hey after working so hard I guess you want to show off your results, I don't blame him.

Props to OP and the glitchers because spamming one missions repeatedly or reselling a car/bike for hours is really a grind. Either way you did spend time to get money. As long as you are not running around invincible in free mode I don't care.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

so many jealous glitchers in this thread, 

NEWSFLASH this guy has 8d playtime, if he wanted to glitch and own all your asses with 100billion he could have, but he chose to PLAY THE GAME legit, enjoying himself, having fun

so taking astronomical amounts of money out of the equation you are all jealous he has a level 100

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Here is a legit lv 50 with about 1/2 of his stats so congrats OP!

legit.png

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

Here is a legit lv 50 with about 1/2 of his stats so congrats OP!

legit.png

cash - 2,000

bank - 50,000

LMFAO!!!!!!! OMFG....

sarcastic-wow.gif

SGT TickleFight
  • SGT TickleFight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

You do know you could sell a car to LSC every 45 minutes right? Your car sales are low

^This. I am a legit lvl 70 and I have 250k in car sales. I don't set a clock or even make too much of an effort to find the best vehicle - just whatever is by LSC. You could probably make close to 1M by lvl 100 if you set a clock and kept a stable of Ballers in your garage ready to sell...

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Lmao

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users