Photo

This is what a legit level 100 character looks like:

247 replies to this topic
Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

No, this is what a legit level 100 looks like.

hqdefault.jpg

yes :)

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

Since I have seen some questionable claims being made on here about what they've managed to buy through "legit" means, and people probably want to know what legit actually looks like, and how much money legit players make, I wanted to show you what you can expect if you play totally legit (no spamming Criminal Retards or Down The Brain, no LSC glitching, etc.) through level 100.

This is what a legit, glitch-free, exploit-free, level 100 profile looks like (note the amount of time played --- it averages out to 12 hours a day for 16 days (GTA Online has been fully functional for less than 22 days, so do the math on what it takes). Basically, unless you're winning extreme bets all the time and winning races 75% of the time + (that would have only netted me about $150-250k more), you're not going to make more than 5 million dollars on your way to level 100....... unless you are glitching. So a guy less than level 100 with a garage full of super cars is most likely NOT LEGIT.

Here:

legit_zps77ff6dcb.jpg

You are winner

Ultimate-No-Life-Test-2.jpg

yeah the real winners put down others, that includes putting down the kid in the picture
  • blanksauce likes this

Orin
  • Orin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

LOL

It was  absolutely possible to get many millions 100% legit before 1.02.

Rooftop Rumble used to give 25k for completion and could be done in about 20 seconds, add 10 seconds for fast restart and it will be ~ 25k/30s = 50k/minute = 3 millions per hour.

10 hours of doing this mission could give 30 millions.

I think you're lost.

Which thread is it you seek?

I was responding to OP's claim that it's hard to have more than 5 mln legit

I don't consider spam replaying rooftop rumble as legit.

now, when you say "spam replaying", do you mean using the replay glitch, or simply calling MM, and getting the same mission over and over again? because one is definitely not legit, the other is cut and dry legitimate, working as intended (if not a little too frequent, still, as intended)

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

lol. 4m. I thought I was poor at 10m lifetime at rank 107.

You say "legit" I say "poorly played". It's like you weren't even trying to make money.

I farmed Mixed up with Coke a bunch of times. for a few days, it's all martin was giving my friends and I. Then we finally got Rooftop Rumble, which turned out to be a huge disappointment, as it's way slower and less efficient than Mixed.

Then came the ultra cash nerf, which pretty much put a stop to my grinding days. sure I did a good bit of race exchanging with my crew to unlock car mods/colors, but why have a crew/friends if you're not going to get the most out of it?

So basically, what I'm saying is, I have roughly one less day played than you, and have made a bit more than double the money you've made. My guess is you don't play with other people? and if you do, then you never actually farmed any missions (which .. if not, I'd like to hear why?).

Because for a few days, I was playing roughly 12 hours a day as well, but I would like to think I put that time to good use (in game).\

This whole anal-retentiveness people have about doing stuff "legit" is really silly when you look at what some consider "illegitimate". Racing, and grinding are two very legitimate ways of ranking up/earning money. The only way grinding isn't, is if you are using the replay glitch, which I haven't used more than 10 or so times, and that was only on no hay bronca, when I first started playing and didn't know it was a no-no.

Anyway... whatever. why do I bother trying to explain myself. lol. Too bad I already typed all this out... almost not even worth it to post it.

I don't consider you a legit player. You're a glitch/exploit spammer, and that is why you made twice what I made.

You don't have to care what I think though, obviously, but I don't really value your opinion here, given what you just explained.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:29 PM Edited by Canucks555, 23 October 2013 - 10:31 PM.

Brainberry = Jealous

:lol:

Jealous of what? 

New Flash: Playing legit on a video game isn't an accomplishment. If you think I would be jealous of that you really need to take a look at your life and priorities. 

I can tell by that little spaz out you just had that you're jealous  as hell.

Basically it put you into full on rage mode.

That's good, anything that makes glitchers rage is a plus.

You took one of the best titles made in years and finished it in a day cause you're ghey like that, now your mad! lol

Rage on jealous boy.  Rage the F*ck on.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

I never even knew that you could replay the story missions until they had already removed it, because I was too busy enjoying the game and moving on to a mission I hadn't played, a deathmatch I hadn't tried, a race I hadn't completed in... and so on.

I would've done that if most of the issues with the game were fixed and most of the available missions didn't suck.

Like that Death From Above mission where you spawn without a helicopter, except you need one if you even plan on completing it.

That's one of the hardest missions in the game. I don't even like playing it. Even when we tried it with the helicopter, we died repeatedly.

ALSO:

I do ALL missions on hard. So that means that my level went up faster than my money did, so maybe I'd be closer to 6 million if I did them all on normal.

I think mission difficulty only affects the extra lives you have.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

I never even knew that you could replay the story missions until they had already removed it, because I was too busy enjoying the game and moving on to a mission I hadn't played, a deathmatch I hadn't tried, a race I hadn't completed in... and so on.

I would've done that if most of the issues with the game were fixed and most of the available missions didn't suck.

Like that Death From Above mission where you spawn without a helicopter, except you need one if you even plan on completing it.

That's one of the hardest missions in the game. I don't even like playing it. Even when we tried it with the helicopter, we died repeatedly.

ALSO:

I do ALL missions on hard. So that means that my level went up faster than my money did, so maybe I'd be closer to 6 million if I did them all on normal.

It affects the rank points you get by 1.5. It even says that.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:31 PM Edited by Brainberry, 23 October 2013 - 10:32 PM.

Brainberry = Jealous

Jealous of what? 

New Flash: Playing legit on a video game isn't an accomplishment. If you think I would be jealous of that you really need to take a look at your life and priorities. 

I can tell by that little spaz out you just had that you're jealous  as hell.

Basically it put you into full on rage mode.

That's good, anything that makes glitchers rage is a plus.

Rage on jealous boy.  Rage the * on.

I don't have enough crayons to explain to you how retarded your logic is. 

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

12 hours a day? That is pretty much the whole day you sit there playing Online. Get some fresh air man. 

Orin
  • Orin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

I farmed Mixed up with Coke a bunch of times. for a few days, it's all martin was giving my friends and I. Then we finally got Rooftop Rumble, which turned out to be a huge disappointment, as it's way slower and less efficient than Mixed.

Bullsh*t.

Rooftop Rumble was able to be complete in 30 seconds top. You just had to destroy the documents. One grenade and it was over.

Admittedly, now that doesn't work.

So you call bullsh*t on me, then tell me I'm right? Not sure who is more confused here.

I didn't even do RR till I was like rank 100. my friend got it and we jumped on it quick, but unfortunately, they'd already "fixed" it. because earning cash by doing missions is bad.

Uh, no. You said Mixed was faster and more efficient that RR.

I then said RR was more efficient than Mixed and even gave the reason it was.

Give me your drugs bro, you're too high.

Will you pay the F attention to what you said? You said it was faster, but the fast method doesn't work anymore. Once they fixed it, you can now do roughly two Mixed in the time it takes you to retrieve the package, and take it to Martin's house.

My friends and I were doing easy 1 minute Mixed. It took us an average of 3 or so min to do one RR.

Mixed is super easy and super fast. RR is way slow now that the package is "crucial". I'd imagine that before they went and nerfed it, It was CRAZY fast, I only wish I'd gotten the chance to play it before then. So maybe you should check your prescriptions there, pal.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:33 PM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 23 October 2013 - 10:36 PM.

ALSO:

It affects the rank points you get by 1.5. It even says that.

I'm talking about the mission difficulty, not the reward... I'm pretty sure the actual mission 'difficulty' is exactly the same on Hard as it is on Normal, except you only have 1 extra life.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

I don't get how glitchers are raging when they can wipe the floor with their dirty money if they were in a full on war with you, they would stalk every lobby you go to, pretty much keep on bountying you, you will legit be stuck in your apartment all day if you swing that way unlike me who goes round collecting other bounties, and they will constantly call mercs, legits have got f*ck all to show, they just chose a different way, nothing speciala bout a legit because most legits have abused something int he game one way or the other

Orin
  • Orin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

lol. 4m. I thought I was poor at 10m lifetime at rank 107.

You say "legit" I say "poorly played". It's like you weren't even trying to make money.

Then came the ultra cash nerf, which pretty much put a stop to my grinding days. sure I did a good bit of race exchanging with my crew to unlock car mods/colors, but why have a crew/friends if you're not going to get the most out of it?

So basically, what I'm saying is, I have roughly one less day played than you, and have made a bit more than double the money you've made. My guess is you don't play with other people? and if you do, then you never actually farmed any missions (which .. if not, I'd like to hear why?).

Because for a few days, I was playing roughly 12 hours a day as well, but I would like to think I put that time to good use (in game).\

This whole anal-retentiveness people have about doing stuff "legit" is really silly when you look at what some consider "illegitimate". Racing, and grinding are two very legitimate ways of ranking up/earning money. The only way grinding isn't, is if you are using the replay glitch, which I haven't used more than 10 or so times, and that was only on no hay bronca, when I first started playing and didn't know it was a no-no.

Anyway... whatever. why do I bother trying to explain myself. lol. Too bad I already typed all this out... almost not even worth it to post it.

I don't consider you a legit player. You're a glitch/exploit spammer, and that is why you made twice what I made.

You don't have to care what I think though, obviously, but I don't really value your opinion here, given what you just explained.

A glitch/exploit spammer? Hows that? please, instead of just calling me names, tell me what, out of what I explained to you, you call a "glitch/exploit"?

thieves
  • thieves

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

Since I have seen some questionable claims being made on here about what they've managed to buy through "legit" means, and people probably want to know what legit actually looks like, and how much money legit players make, I wanted to show you what you can expect if you play totally legit (no spamming Criminal Retards or Down The Brain, no LSC glitching, etc.) through level 100.

This is what a legit, glitch-free, exploit-free, level 100 profile looks like (note the amount of time played --- it averages out to 12 hours a day for 16 days (GTA Online has been fully functional for less than 22 days, so do the math on what it takes). Basically, unless you're winning extreme bets all the time and winning races 75% of the time + (that would have only netted me about $150-250k more), you're not going to make more than 5 million dollars on your way to level 100....... unless you are glitching. So a guy less than level 100 with a garage full of super cars is most likely NOT LEGIT.

Here:

legit_zps77ff6dcb.jpg

You are winner

Ultimate-No-Life-Test-2.jpg

yeah the real winners put down others, that includes putting down the kid in the picture

ugh.....

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:37 PM Edited by Canucks555, 23 October 2013 - 10:38 PM.

Well Branberry you've done it all, made your millions, by cheating,..

Look. What I'm saying is, now that you've accomplished everything, isn't it time for you to f*ck off?

Glitchers aren't gamers, like the op is. They're just impatient kids who don't know how to play an adults game.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

Okay, to explain what I said about mission difficulty vs. cash:

I play every mission on hard. I did it because you earn 50% extra RP for every mission you complete vs. completing it on normal. So that means, relative to the amount of cash paid (it's the same on normal and hard, I think), my rank was going up higher than my bank account was. Understand?

If I would have played them all on normal, my rank would have gone up slower, it would have taken me longer to play to get to a higher level, and I would have made more money on the way.

Piggman
  • Piggman

CEO of Piggman Industries

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

LOL at the comments. I won't lie, I have kind of had to live GTA Online (I've actually lived GTA V in general since it came out) like some of you guys said. It's about all I've done since GTA V came out...

I don't really do this with other games, but this is the greatest game I've ever played... period. I'm going to hammer it to death until I get the platinum trophy, and then I will go back to "normal" life. I love playing this game.

Let's just say I am in a "privileged" position to be able to play GTA V all day for a couple or a few months. I'm having a blast, and I don't really mind the insulting comments... I think a lot of people on here have probably crack-binged on at least a game or two when they've had the chance.

I'm just happy I'm not a low-life glitcher.

Thanks to the guys who feel me.

Hah, no shame, good man. You're a lucky guy to be able to play the game like that, wish I could. Grats on 100. I am a low-life glitcher but I still respect your attitude man. 

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

I am a legit lv 73 and I have a whopping $8000 in my bank account. Got 5 fully modded vehicles in my 6 car garage and I am low on ammo.

I am bad with my monies.

Speaking of rank, I have been lv 73 for nearly two whole days. Getting tired of the grind.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:41 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 23 October 2013 - 10:43 PM.

I don't get how glitchers are raging when they can wipe the floor with their dirty money if they were in a full on war with you, they would stalk every lobby you go to, pretty much keep on bountying you, you will legit be stuck in your apartment all day if you swing that way unlike me who goes round collecting other bounties, and they will constantly call mercs, legits have got f*ck all to show, they just chose a different way, nothing speciala bout a legit because most legits have abused something int he game one way or the other

False. Me and my two man crew murder and steal tanks from level 70 glitchers.

Then they put bounties on us over and over again, we just keep killing each other and taking their money.

The glitchers with the most money are not good. You just take their money and kill them until they leave the session. If that doesn't work, everyone just runs their cars into their tanks until they leave or get bad sport.

I've seen these things happen more than once. Even when glitchers win, they lose, because they suck.

IchliebeDeutscheland
  • IchliebeDeutscheland

Sündenbock

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

I just love you guys! You're telling a level 100 guy, how he could've make more money. Yeah, this guy seriously doesn't know this game at all, you know. TEACH THIS LEVEL 100 GUY, who has no interest in making senseless amounts of money, which you could never spend. You people are sooooo cool.

Levano
  • Levano

::

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:48 PM Edited by Levano, 23 October 2013 - 10:49 PM.

Why don't they call this the gtao glitch forum.. This forum is flooded by glitchers..You just make a legit thread about leveling up the legit way and you even get flamed for that. It's pathetic..

If this laziness is going to be the future of gaming I'm gonna poop myself..

Money making in this game is not even f*cking hard and heists are not even there yet.. People already owned every item the first few days now wow that's fun. This game is not gonna last for years if people want to have everything the first minute they drop into the game..

Orin
  • Orin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

Well, I didn't glitch, but go ahead and assume that just because I have twice the amount of cash you have, I must be a cheater. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Just remember, sooner or later you're going to have to realize that your "moral high-ground" and idealistic views on legitimacy are always second to having fun. Yes I said you played poorly, but that was not right of me. You played how you wanted. As long as it was fun, thats fine.

I just want to clarify though, that I called martin every time before I did mixed up with coke. And also, all that grinding I did (I went from rank 45 to rank 100 in about 3 or 4 days) took it's toll. And now that they nerfed mission rewards, I don't even really like replaying missions. it's not even worth it. I guess that means their plan worked. make missions worthless, so people will buy your cash cards. brilliant.

• Chaos-Elite likes this

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

This is Grand Theft Auto not 9 to 5 Simulator: Paycheck To Paycheck Edition 

IchliebeDeutscheland
  • IchliebeDeutscheland

Sündenbock

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:51 PM Edited by IchliebeDeutscheland, 23 October 2013 - 10:52 PM.

Brainberry = Jealous

Jealous of what? 

I love your ignorancy. Tell this to people in the e-sports-business, who are getting 10.000 dollars of real cash in playing video games. You've really earned your dunce-cap, did you? :)

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

lol. 4m.

it.

Wow

I feel so bad you didn't know you could just take a grenade launcher and blow up the documents. This post was sad to read. What a waste.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

wasn't gonna say anything but op you talk about selling 100,000 dollar cars at lsc. you cant sell cars with a value over 50,000.

Jakekerrigan
  • Jakekerrigan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

Get outside you f*cking weirdo 

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:55 PM Edited by Brainberry, 23 October 2013 - 10:55 PM.

Brainberry = Jealous

Jealous of what? 

I love your ignorancy. Tell this to people in the e-sports-business, who are getting 10.000 dollars of real cash in playing video games. You've really earned your dunce-cap, did you? :)

Comparing GTA to a Esport(i cringed typing that word) 

Yeah, seems like your logic is pretty retarded also. 

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

This is where I'd be if I didn't lose my character twice.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

wasn't gonna say anything but op you talk about selling 100,000 dollar cars at lsc. you cant sell cars with a value over 50,000.

yes you can. glitch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users