This is what a legit level 100 character looks like:

274 replies to this topic
Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

LOL

It was  absolutely possible to get many millions 100% legit before 1.02.

Rooftop Rumble used to give 25k for completion and could be done in about 20 seconds, add 10 seconds for fast restart and it will be ~ 25k/30s = 50k/minute = 3 millions per hour.

10 hours of doing this mission could give 30 millions.

I think you're lost.

Which thread is it you seek?
  • Levano likes this

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Op is King.

Well done brotha!

^

^

^

F*ck the glitchers.

• Levano likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Money isn't hard to come by, it just requires a bit more grinding and work if you want it the legit way.

I can make upwards of 100k by doing missions and races in less than in hour. But sounds like OP needs to go take a break now, get some food, help his parents with chores, get a girlfriend and then come on back to GTA Online.

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

4 mil?

you only ever touched 4 mil?

dang this game is depressing 

Yeah but the looks of it, he hasn't been selling a car every 48 mins in game to make money aswell, he could of easily hit another 600k

STEADYSERG
  • STEADYSERG

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

Lvl 83 with close to 8 million earned and half the playing time haha

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

LOL at the comments. I won't lie, I have kind of had to live GTA Online (I've actually lived GTA V in general since it came out) like some of you guys said. It's about all I've done since GTA V came out...

I don't really do this with other games, but this is the greatest game I've ever played... period. I'm going to hammer it to death until I get the platinum trophy, and then I will go back to "normal" life. I love playing this game.

Let's just say I am in a "privileged" position to be able to play GTA V all day for a couple or a few months. I'm having a blast, and I don't really mind the insulting comments... I think a lot of people on here have probably crack-binged on at least a game or two when they've had the chance.

I'm just happy I'm not a low-life glitcher.

Thanks to the guys who feel me.

• Levano, Musician020 and mareepx like this

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

4 million as legit player? Damn. Even I didn't think it'd be that low.

And you did races, and won a lot of them. That's probably the highest payout for a legit player. That's so sad.

People saying that rank matters more than ingame cash are definitely stupid now. Rank clearly doesn't hold you back, money does.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

Also, to the not-so-detail-oriented people saying I only touched 4 million, it's more like 100k short of 5. That's almost a 20% difference.

About the betting, I meant you'd have to bet max all the time and win all the time.

About the car sales, I simply ignored it/forgot about doing it while in free mode. I've been doing it more whenever I have the chance now.

I'd like to see the awards list of the glitchers... they probably have almost none. I'd even bet that most of them never beat the single player game.

Myrten
  • Myrten

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

LOL

Rooftop Rumble used to give 25k for completion and could be done in about 20 seconds, add 10 seconds for fast restart and it will be ~ 25k/30s = 50k/minute = 3 millions per hour.

I think you're lost.

I was responding to OP's claim that it's hard to have more than 5 mln legit

Garrison64
  • Garrison64

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

Most of you saying you could make a lot more are also repeating missions with high payouts or races that are quick and repeatable that have good payouts. The OP is saying he didn't do any of that kind of spam repeating of events in the game. So it's probably not too far off except for selling the cars which can bring in some decent money. I don't glitch or spam easy money events and my earnings are pretty much in line with the OP's at level 67. I doubt that by 100 or so I'll earn a whole lot more than he has. But that's ok by me. I have enough for what I want and I feel I earn what I get so it's cool with me. I never have felt the need to glitch and spamming events over and over is very boring.

• Lucius Aelius and Lazysunday88 like this

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:15 PM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 23 October 2013 - 10:17 PM.

98x5px.jpg
2hyfle1.jpg
2sb1nc7.jpg

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

LOL @ using "low-life" and "glitcher" in the same sentence. 

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

Also, to the not-so-detail-oriented people saying I only touched 4 million, it's more like 100k short of 5. That's almost a 20% difference.

About the betting, I meant you'd have to bet max all the time and win all the time.

About the car sales, I simply ignored it/forgot about doing it while in free mode. I've been doing it more whenever I have the chance now.

I'd like to see the awards list of the glitchers... they probably have almost none. I'd even bet that most of them never beat the single player game.

I did Rooftop Rumble, haven't touched the LSC car glitch.

I did complete the game 100% in story mode before online came out and I'm sitting on 10k of cash right now in the bad sport lobby because I'm comfortable with it. I just play the game for fun lol.

It's a shame this game has such low payouts though, hopefully heists will improve that.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

12 hours a day? Ummm....wtf

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Let me ask you a question. Do you really think people give a flying f*ck what a non glitched level 100 looks like? Lmfao, don't even answer you f*cking clown hahhhaahahaaha

I made that at level 10, in like 30 minutes. Sad it took you 8 plus days.....and you're actually proud of it......its a video game

good job, bro

BwlTHWb.gif

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

"Someone has played the game longer than me. They are a loser."

Thats pretty much the same as "Someone is better than me. They are a glitcher."

LMFAO! 

And you did races, and won a lot of them. That's probably the highest payout for a legit player. That's so sad.

People saying that rank matters more than ingame cash are definitely stupid now. Rank clearly doesn't hold you back, money does.

Once Heists are released, making more money will be less a factor. 

Orin
  • Orin

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by Orin, 23 October 2013 - 11:20 PM.

lol. 4m. I thought I was poor at 10m lifetime at rank 107.

You say "legit" I say "poorly played". It's like you weren't even trying to make money.

I farmed Mixed up with Coke a bunch of times. for a few days, it's all martin was giving my friends and I. Then we finally got Rooftop Rumble, which turned out to be a huge disappointment, as it had already been patched (can't blow up doc's now, or it fails you). now it's way slower and less efficient than Mixed.

Then came the ultra cash nerf, which pretty much put a stop to my grinding days. sure I did a good bit of race exchanging with my crew to unlock car mods/colors, but why have a crew/friends if you're not going to get the most out of it?

So basically, what I'm saying is, I have roughly one less day played than you, and have made a bit more than double the money you've made. My guess is you don't play with other people? and if you do, then you never actually farmed any missions (which .. if not, I'd like to hear why?).

Because for a few days, I was playing roughly 12 hours a day as well, but I would like to think I put that time to good use (in game).\

This whole anal-retentiveness people have about doing stuff "legit" is really silly when you look at what some consider "illegitimate". Racing, and grinding are two very legitimate ways of ranking up/earning money. The only way grinding isn't, is if you are using the replay glitch, which I haven't used more than 10 or so times, and that was only on no hay bronca, when I first started playing and didn't know it was a no-no.

Anyway... whatever. why do I bother trying to explain myself. lol. Too bad I already typed all this out... almost not even worth it to post it.

Jmacz
  • Jmacz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

I was a legit 46 with 3.5 million made last week when I learned about all the glitches and I had about 4 days logged. so you're meaning to tell me this guy had twice as much time played as me and made pretty much the same amount.

But the thing was about half of the money I made over those two weeks was lost because two of my apartments and both cars in the garages were all lost, with a lot of mods on them to. I'm sorry but if they are going to take from me because of the broken online system, then I am going to take right back.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

Nah it´s no worth. I win like 85% of them and money from betting is no big thing. Sometimes you can´t even bet for some reason.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:21 PM Edited by iKevhawk, 23 October 2013 - 10:22 PM.

I farmed Mixed up with Coke a bunch of times. for a few days, it's all martin was giving my friends and I. Then we finally got Rooftop Rumble, which turned out to be a huge disappointment, as it's way slower and less efficient than Mixed.

Bullsh*t.

Rooftop Rumble was able to be complete in 30 seconds top. You just had to destroy the documents. One grenade and it was over.

Admittedly, now that doesn't work.

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

Brainberry = Jealous

:lol:

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

Once again, it's more like 4.9 million. Conveniently ignoring 900k so that it sounds even worse than it is and helps you make a judgement that misinterprets the fact isn't fair.

Aside from maybe 1 or 2 cars I want, and a few more upgrades, my 10 car garage is filled with the cars I like. I want to buy a helicopter and a plane, but there isn't much of a point if you're resourceful. Buying a tank is pointless because all I have to do is wait for some angry, unskilled level 70 glitcher to bring one out in free mode, then my friend and I will kill him and steal it.

The only regret I have is not selling more cars legitimately when I was bored.

I never even knew that you could replay the story missions until they had already removed it, because I was too busy enjoying the game and moving on to a mission I hadn't played, a deathmatch I hadn't tried, a race I hadn't completed in... and so on.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:24 PM Edited by iKevhawk, 23 October 2013 - 10:24 PM.

I never even knew that you could replay the story missions until they had already removed it, because I was too busy enjoying the game and moving on to a mission I hadn't played, a deathmatch I hadn't tried, a race I hadn't completed in... and so on.

I would've done that if most of the issues with the game were fixed and most of the available missions didn't suck.

Like that Death From Above mission where you spawn without a helicopter, except you need one if you even plan on completing it.

Unfortunately this game released with illogical mission and job payments that were clearly not balanced for the effort they took, or well planned out.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

LOL

I think you're lost.

I was responding to OP's claim that it's hard to have more than 5 mln legit

I don't consider spam replaying rooftop rumble as legit.

Musician020
  • Musician020

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

Once again, it's more like 4.9 million. Conveniently ignoring 900k so that it sounds even worse than it is and helps you make a judgement that misinterprets the fact isn't fair.

Aside from maybe 1 or 2 cars I want, and a few more upgrades, my 10 car garage is filled with the cars I like. I want to buy a helicopter and a plane, but there isn't much of a point if you're resourceful. Buying a tank is pointless because all I have to do is wait for some angry, unskilled level 70 glitcher to bring one out in free mode, then my friend and I will kill him and steal it.

The only regret I have is not selling more cars legitimately when I was bored.

Save up for a dump truck..

Orin
  • Orin

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

I farmed Mixed up with Coke a bunch of times. for a few days, it's all martin was giving my friends and I. Then we finally got Rooftop Rumble, which turned out to be a huge disappointment, as it's way slower and less efficient than Mixed.

Bullsh*t.

Rooftop Rumble was able to be complete in 30 seconds top. You just had to destroy the documents. One grenade and it was over.

So you call bullsh*t on me, then tell me I'm right? Not sure who is more confused here.

I didn't even do RR till I was like rank 100. my friend got it and we jumped on it quick, but unfortunately, they'd already "fixed" it. because earning cash by doing missions is bad.

goodgameme
  • goodgameme

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

Well I'm level 76 and I've only made 1.3 million.  Your numbers look pretty good to me.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

I would've done that if most of the issues with the game were fixed and most of the available missions didn't suck.

Like that Death From Above mission where you spawn without a helicopter, except you need one if you even plan on completing it.

That's one of the hardest missions in the game. I don't even like playing it. Even when we tried it with the helicopter, we died repeatedly.

ALSO:

I do ALL missions on hard. So that means that my level went up faster than my money did, so maybe I'd be closer to 6 million if I did them all on normal.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Bullsh*t.

So you call bullsh*t on me, then tell me I'm right? Not sure who is more confused here.

I didn't even do RR till I was like rank 100. my friend got it and we jumped on it quick, but unfortunately, they'd already "fixed" it. because earning cash by doing missions is bad.

Uh, no. You said Mixed was faster and more efficient that RR.

I then said RR was more efficient than Mixed and even gave the reason it was.

Give me your drugs bro, you're too high.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Brainberry = Jealous

:lol:

Jealous of what? 

New Flash: Playing legit on a video game isn't an accomplishment. If you think I would be jealous of that you really need to take a look at your life and priorities. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users