This is what a legit level 100 character looks like:

274 replies to this topic
ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:23 PM

How is this even a thing? A lot of us are legit, and much higher in rank than you.

da_illest101
  • da_illest101

GTA World Heavy Weight Champion

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:44 PM

Why does it matter to people if they're legit or not. I am but if I see a level 999 player I dont get upset by it. I play the game because it is fun to me not because I have to be a certain rank or have a certain amount of money.

people take this game way too seriously 

How is this even a thing? A lot of us are legit, and much higher in rank than you.

that thread was made October 23...

• ninjaontour likes this

NikkoCharger
  • NikkoCharger

Passive Mode Bandit...

• GTAF Crew
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:26 AM

bump for the memories <3

Report for Raavi  :miranda:

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:44 AM Edited by fofofofofofofofo, 26 May 2014 - 12:45 AM.

I wasnt even a member of GTA:F yet when this thread was made. I remember seeing it as a guest though. Oh the memoroes of gta:o! When buying a 2-car garage and having an elegy felt awesome, when having $30k felt rich! Those were the days...with little to nobody above rank 60 in all lobbies too. No tank griefers and you could walk up to someone without being killed. When getting an engine upgrade 1 or unlocking sticky bombs was a huge achievement... I miss those days, especially when 99% of the players were friendly in the beginning...

Anyways to be on topic, that guy must have grinded the old coveted rp thing so much to get to lvl 100 in less than a month lol. :O

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:53 AM

Why does it matter to people if they're legit or not. I am but if I see a level 999 player I dont get upset by it. I play the game because it is fun to me not because I have to be a certain rank or have a certain amount of money.

people take this game way too seriously 

that thread was made October 23...

Didn't even look lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users