Quantcast

» «
Photo

Now I know why people like the Futo so much!

37 replies to this topic
bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

I find that car is fun to drive into the sea with

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

I like it because it's, well...FUN TO DRIVE! Also, as Yuki said, people look at it and think it's crap, but it's surprisingly fast for its appearance.

But no car in this game will beat my Akuma. There are so many advantages that bikes have that it's not even funny (on free-aim servers, at least).

1. It's quicker, and the acceleration is unmatched
2. No need to brake around turns
3. Can lane-split almost any gap
4. Easy to climb mountains MUCH quicker than even off-road vehicles
5. You can do wheelies
6. Bikes look badass
7. You can use shotguns (and probably Assault Rifles, but I don't have one yet)

My Bati 801 with Turbo will easily smoke ur akuma, ive raced many and lost very few. Akumas have high stock acceleration but basic top speed. I have my batti's acceleration maxed to surpass any akuma... Message me if you wanna race

Bati's acceleration can't surpass Akuma's. Look at the stats.

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

N/A

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

It's not about the statistics. It's about the feel and meaning.

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

Where can I find a futo? Or can I buy it?

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

I like it because it's, well...FUN TO DRIVE! Also, as Yuki said, people look at it and think it's crap, but it's surprisingly fast for its appearance.

But no car in this game will beat my Akuma. There are so many advantages that bikes have that it's not even funny (on free-aim servers, at least).

5. You can do wheelies
6. Bikes look badass

My Bati 801 with Turbo will easily smoke ur akuma, ive raced many and lost very few. Akumas have high stock acceleration but basic top speed. I have my batti's acceleration maxed to surpass any akuma... Message me if you wanna race

Idk bro, ive yet to do an impromptu race down a stretch on the LA river against an akuma fitted with engine and turbo enhancements that i havent left in the dust.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

Too bad they didn't model it after a real ricer and by that I mean slow as f*ck most annoying muffler on the road and general douchebahiness. Honda's are great cars but they're not meant to go fast if I wanted to buy a new civic I'd have to pay out the ass for insurance because the punks that drive them always wreck them go to the scrapyard and see dozens of them.

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

5. You can do wheelies
6. Bikes look badass

Idk bro, ive yet to do an impromptu race down a stretch on the LA river against an akuma fitted with engine and turbo enhancements that i havent left in the dust.

Well, yes, on a long straight stretch, yes, the Bati would win. But in the city, where there's quick turns and you might have to brake sometimes, I'd take the Akuma. Not like it matters anyways. Both are so agile that no one can kill you on it (unless you suck at driving).

I have $9k bounties put on me all the time by NPCs, and people always fail to kill me, even with jets. Why? The Akuma's agility.

Whacks Tadpole
  • Whacks Tadpole

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

yea it's a pretty nice car. also P.S "ricer" is usually a term used for a wannabe street racer.

Ricer is actually a term used to refer to vehicles manufactured in Asia,  runs on rice - 'Rice Wagon' - Ricer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users