• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

Nice preview, fag.

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

Requiring job points would be horrible. If I'm going to do a heist I shouldn't have to do 5 robberies and 3 repo deals for Simeon before hand. There's already enough BS trying to earn money- if I have to earn  extra JP in order to do something because I took a 5 minute break and changed servers to a solo session or went to SP, I don't think I'll do many heists.

Orin
  • Orin

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

realistically, I expect no more than 200k from a big heist that takes hours of prep work. That said, it's still not unrealistic to expect 50k from the heist, and 50% of that goes into supplies. the way they gimped missions now, almost none of them even pay enough to replace my car if I lose it. let alone buy a few stickies at $600 a piece, and god help me if I use any rockets at $500 a piece ($1000 for a pack of 2)

missions aren't really even worth it to play any more. Even survivals are barely worth it, now that they gimped ammo. spending half my take on ammo is BS.

Tdubinmadtown33
  • Tdubinmadtown33

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

Job points are used to decide the winner of playlist. This is why they reset when you enter new sessions. A playlist consist of multiple jobs, based on how a player finishes they are awarded a set amount of JP. After all jobs in a playlist are complete the job points are added up to decide an overall winner.

It has absolutely nothing to do with heists or what jobs are available.

It said this during the online tutorial.

Derp..

Do people even read the previous posts?!?!

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

We won't get Heists until Christmas and we won't get the stimulus til the new COD is released and the second stimulus we will get when PS4 is out, R* are just dangling these carrots to keep us interested in their boring game.

Ace Bandit 23
  • Ace Bandit 23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

For those of you inquiring about mission payouts, there was a change that reduces payouts by 50% after a repeat of the mission.

So, basically, the first time you play and beat the mission, you will get the full amount.

Subsequent replays will see a payout amount reduced by half.

This is to help prepare for upcoming missions and content in the Beach Bum Pack as well as heists to help keep the game balanced as well as encourage the exploration of new missions and content in the game.

We understand players do like to enjoy a mission multiple times, so rather than remove the possibility of doing so, we've allowed replays of these missions at a reduced payout. Many players can get very good at a mission and beat it much faster in consecutive tries, so we've adjusted these payouts to match that case.

Due to high demand from the community, we are adding jobs from contacts to the voting screen. This change will be coming soon, but there is not an exact ETA at this time.

ALSO: Keep in mind that Heists are expected to have a MUCH higher payout than the current missions. Those will most likely become the primary source of income for players.

While your information is helpful, repeating it in every thread is not.  Nor does it change the fact that just because they say one thing, does not mean it will happen. They hyped GTA Online so much and it was a big let down. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens with Heists. Not to mention the glitches that will be found. The game will break once again.

Though I agree for the most part with what you said, I feel like the stuff that is going on right now is exactly why they have delayed the heists push.. They probably WILL pay more than most people are expecting, so they are most likely delaying the heist rollout to test their code as best as they can, to find any loopholes that may be exploited by players to get more cash than the heist is designed to give. I'm guessing they found some things.. Hence the delay.lol... I'm also guessing they won't be able to find ALL the loop holes. But we can be sure that they are trying very diligently to limit the potential exploits. But with millions of people out there .. Someone is bound to do some exotic chit during a heist and accidentally stumble upon a glitch that yields some kind of player benefit. Lol

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

For those of you inquiring about mission payouts, there was a change that reduces payouts by 50% after a repeat of the mission.

So, basically, the first time you play and beat the mission, you will get the full amount.

This is to help prepare for upcoming missions and content in the Beach Bum Pack as well as heists to help keep the game balanced as well as encourage the exploration of new missions and content in the game.

We understand players do like to enjoy a mission multiple times, so rather than remove the possibility of doing so, we've allowed replays of these missions at a reduced payout. Many players can get very good at a mission and beat it much faster in consecutive tries, so we've adjusted these payouts to match that case.

Due to high demand from the community, we are adding jobs from contacts to the voting screen. This change will be coming soon, but there is not an exact ETA at this time.

ALSO: Keep in mind that Heists are expected to have a MUCH higher payout than the current missions. Those will most likely become the primary source of income for players.

While your information is helpful, repeating it in every thread is not.  Nor does it change the fact that just because they say one thing, does not mean it will happen. They hyped GTA Online so much and it was a big let down. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens with Heists. Not to mention the glitches that will be found. The game will break once again.

Though I agree for the most part with what you said, I feel like the stuff that is going on right now is exactly why they have delayed the heists push.. They probably WILL pay more than most people are expecting, so they are most likely delaying the heist rollout to test their code as best as they can, to find any loopholes that may be exploited by players to get more cash than the heist is designed to give. I'm guessing they found some things.. Hence the delay.lol... I'm also guessing they won't be able to find ALL the loop holes. But we can be sure that they are trying very diligently to limit the potential exploits. But with millions of people out there .. Someone is bound to do some exotic chit during a heist and accidentally stumble upon a glitch that yields some kind of player benefit. Lol

Precisely what I was thinking.

Job points are used to decide the winner of playlist. This is why they reset when you enter new sessions. A playlist consist of multiple jobs, based on how a player finishes they are awarded a set amount of JP. After all jobs in a playlist are complete the job points are added up to decide an overall winner.

Derp..

I suggest you read before you start insulting others. The only thing you've done is show everyone that has read your post what an idiot you are. I CLEARLY stated that the job points being used to do heists was a THEORY of MINE. I did not state it as fact. I did not state it as an official announcement. I did not say I heard it from a friends girlfriends boyfriends ex husbands daughters friends dog who once was trained by a rockstar employee before he revealed his sauce and kicked the dog out. I merely stated it as an idea of mine. 

Tl:DR: Get the hell out of my thread with your bull sh*t.

Frostyman007
  • Frostyman007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

Awesome haha. I could careless about payout as long as they are enjoyable and elaborate. And not just a carbon copy of just robbing different banks or jewel stores the same exact way over and over again.

Tdubinmadtown33
  • Tdubinmadtown33

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

Derp..

I suggest you read before you start insulting others. The only thing you've done is show everyone that has read your post what an idiot you are. I CLEARLY stated that the job points being used to do heists was a THEORY of MINE. I did not state it as fact. I did not state it as an official announcement. I did not say I heard it from a friends girlfriends boyfriends ex husbands daughters friends dog who once was trained by a rockstar employee before he revealed his sauce and kicked the dog out. I merely stated it as an idea of mine. 

If you paid attention during the tutorial then maybe you wouldn't have dumbass theories. I thought I would let u know the point of JP.

If you are offended because I said derp, you have really thin skin.

Derp derp derpty derp!

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

Derp..

If you paid attention during the tutorial then maybe you wouldn't have dumbass theories. I thought I would let u know the point of JP.

If you are offended because I said derp, you have really thin skin.

Derp derp derpty derp!

Dumb ass theories? The only dumb ass here is you.  I know they are used to determine playlist priority but if that's their only purpose they could have EASILY implemented a different system.

Tdubinmadtown33
  • Tdubinmadtown33

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

Another dumbass theory^^^^

If u knew the point of JP then why make a useless thread. I would like to know how I am a dumbass? I stated the exact purpose of JP because I'm intelligent enough to read my tv screen while playing the tutorial.

You came at me all big and bad claiming I insulted you cuz I said derp (LOL). Claiming that this is "your" thread (LOL). And now u claim that you knew the point of JP, you just thought they could implement a different system.. (LOL)

They already have a system that decides which jobs you can and can't do. It's called rank. Derp.

All of ur comments are pretty ass backward and full of rage. Go a head keep insulting me because you did know JP had a purpose. It really shows your maturity level when u attempt to take personal shots at someone you don't know. Especially when said person was trying to help u in the beginning.

Calm down and take some deep breathes. Everything will be allllll good, lil dude.

Derppppppppp

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

ok.

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

I'll be happy if we get 50-200 k

likewise, 50k minimum each would be fine, as long as it's not a complete f*cking ball ache and doesn't cost too much to set up or on ammo

RizV
  • RizV

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

they just want us to buy the f*cking cash cards

hydro3652
  • hydro3652

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

I lol'ed but I think heists will be around 1-2 million and split between 4 people could be about 250,000- 500,000 each but who cares when i have 100,000,000

that's cause you exploited the game that doesn't make you good for all we know your straight garbage that uses auto aim.......

Tdubinmadtown33
  • Tdubinmadtown33

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

I lol'ed but I think heists will be around 1-2 million and split between 4 people could be about 250,000- 500,000 each but who cares when i have 100,000,000

that's cause you exploited the game that doesn't make you good for all we know your straight garbage that uses auto aim.......

Auto aim is the default setting. We have no idea who uses it and who doesn't. You probably use auto aim. If R* wanted auto aim to be an option then they would have made it a choice for the host of a death match job.

Stop using the "I'm better than you because you glitch and use auto aim." You look like a child, everyone plays the game for themselves not for u and if it is fun to glitch and use auto aim than more power to them.

Derp

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Another dumbass theory^^^^

If u knew the point of JP then why make a useless thread. I would like to know how I am a dumbass? I stated the exact purpose of JP because I'm intelligent enough to read my tv screen while playing the tutorial.

You came at me all big and bad claiming I insulted you cuz I said derp (LOL). Claiming that this is "your" thread (LOL). And now u claim that you knew the point of JP, you just thought they could implement a different system.. (LOL)

They already have a system that decides which jobs you can and can't do. It's called rank. Derp.

All of ur comments are pretty ass backward and full of rage. Go a head keep insulting me because you did know JP had a purpose. It really shows your maturity level when u attempt to take personal shots at someone you don't know. Especially when said person was trying to help u in the beginning.

Calm down and take some deep breathes. Everything will be allllll good, lil dude.

Derppppppppp

This thread has nothing to do with JP. In fact, you've completely derailed the original point of the thread which was heists.  Secondly, please do explain to me the "rage" in my posts. 

Not my thread? 
Do explain.
mythread_zpsbcdf9244.png

Here you are throwing random insults, stretching every part of every post to try and make yourself look big and bad on the internet, completely disregarding the main point of most of the comments.  You're blinded by your own stupidity.  I suggest you run along little child, this thread is obviously too much for you to handle.

Tdubinmadtown33
  • Tdubinmadtown33

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

I imagine once they implement heists they are going to start using Job points to do the heists.

For example:

To initiate a heist it may require 150 job points (more or less depending on the heist [jewelry store Vs. union depository]).

That's my guess though.

The point of this thread was what to be a troll?  And then you posted this theory (above) about job points.

Derp..

This was my response to your theory about JP and heists.  It seems there is a lot of confusion about the point of JP, so I posted the actual purpose of them just in case you didn't know.  Supposedly you did know the actual purpose already.

Notice that I did not insult you personally.  The only thing that I see that could explain your rage is the "derp".  Which I have already addressed by saying that you need to get some thicker skin or stay away from forums if derp bother you so.

Derp..

This is rage.^^  Your use of cap lock at the very least implies you are some what upset.  Then you end this by telling either me or the guy with the spam to "get the hell out of my thread".  This thread doesn't belong to you and you have no rights to it, nor do you have some authority to decide who can and cannot post and read "your thread".

I'm not trying to prove anything.  As I have stated previously, what started with me trying to help you by passing on information, turned into me defending myself.  

Derp

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

The most I see each of us getting is 50k.

i agree. the fact that missions dont even give us more than 25k garauntees that we wont make over 100k/heist

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

I imagine once they implement heists they are going to start using Job points to do the heists.

For example:

To initiate a heist it may require 150 job points (more or less depending on the heist [jewelry store Vs. union depository]).

That's my guess though.

seems like a very far fetched guess to me.

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

The most I see each of us getting is 50k.

i agree. the fact that missions dont even give us more than 25k garauntees that we wont make over 100k/heist

I'm very curious to see what they will do with heists and how they will balance them.

Tdubinmadtown33
  • Tdubinmadtown33

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

For example:

That's my guess though.

seems like a very far fetched guess to me.

Prepare for the wrath of tradami!!!!

shackled_rosati
  • shackled_rosati

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

I'll be happy if we get 50-200 k

I'll be happy if we get heists.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

You mean i'm not going to get 25 million from a Heist in GTA Online that will let me buy everything I want and never have to play the game again!!?!?!

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

LOL cool thread.

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

You mean i'm not going to get 25 million from a Heist in GTA Online that will let me buy everything I want and never have to play the game again!!?!?!

I dont think people expect that get that much but we deserve at least a decent pay out. Don't you think?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users