Quantcast

» «
Photo

What advantages do I get for leveling stealth?

18 replies to this topic
tigo132
  • tigo132

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

Title, even though there might not be any?

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

You are a ninja! warrior of the night. *Runs to pancake factory*

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

I would like to see the blips on the radar disappear if you go into stealth mode, similar to RDR.
To be clear, this is not speculation, but rather something I would LIKE to see implemented. I have not read anything that states this will happen....

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

Might as well just max out stealth for the sake of it all you need to do is rubber band your anoglogue stick to a diag angle and baaam 100 in no time

Sami Nitro
  • Sami Nitro

Boost!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

The main advantage of maxing out stealth online is that it fills your stealth stat right up to 100.

• Admiral Blaubarschbube likes this

Napalmbrain
  • Napalmbrain

What is Buzz?

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

You get to raise a stat bar that does nothing at all. Another epic failure by R* in this game. I wish I never played Online now because I loved the single player, and the online has tarnished my view of the game, and actually it has made me hate it a bit.

• Vaymasters likes this

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:48 PM Edited by tradami, 23 October 2013 - 07:48 PM.

I would like to see the blips on the radar disappear if you go into stealth mode, similar to RDR.
To be clear, this is not speculation, but rather something I would LIKE to see implemented. I have not read anything that states this will happen....

This renders calling Lester useless... a feature many forget to use. I enjoy sneaking up on the douche bag who keeps trying to kill me for him to go "WTF UR INVISABLEEE WTF" when I karate chop is neck.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Sorry, but the stealth stat is completely worthless in Multiplayer. I especially hate how you show up on the minimap in DM style Missions, seriously, WTF? I can almost forgive it in free-roam since you can call Lester, but showing your exact location during missions to the enemy is just stupid. Hell it even indicates if they are above or below you... I assume it also works this way in basic DeathMatch, but have not played a round so I can not confirm.

• Vaymasters likes this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 23 October 2013 - 08:24 PM.

Title, even though there might not be any?

You can move faster in Stealth with higher Stealth-skill :)

Very useful in DeathMatches!

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

In team deathmatches (not the ones with only 1 life) You can know if the enemy see you if the arrow representing you on the radar is red. If it's blue you are fine. Stealth is kinda useful sometimes. I can't remember how much peoples karate chopped.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

Stealth has helped me won quite a bunch of DeathMatches actually :)

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

This renders calling Lester useless... a feature many forget to use. I enjoy sneaking up on the douche bag who keeps trying to kill me for him to go "WTF UR INVISABLEEE WTF" when I karate chop is neck.

Stealth sneaking makes you sneak slowly. If you run, take cover or drive you are taken out of stealth mode, so it wouldn't make calling Lester useless.

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

even calling lester is useless, because 1:00 off the radar is hardly enough time to "sneak up" on someone... unless your in a car doing  a driveby...

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

A higher stealth stat means while in stealth mod you can move faster and reload faster i think. It also removes your blip when in deathmatch gamemodes too.

Garrison64
  • Garrison64

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Sorry, but the stealth stat is completely worthless in Multiplayer. I especially hate how you show up on the minimap in DM style Missions, seriously, WTF? I can almost forgive it in free-roam since you can call Lester, but showing your exact location during missions to the enemy is just stupid. Hell it even indicates if they are above or below you... I assume it also works this way in basic DeathMatch, but have not played a round so I can not confirm.

You say that it's completely useless in multiplayer but you haven't even tested it in deathmatch. Brilliant!!!

Cpt_Mustache
  • Cpt_Mustache

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

They do when you're playing deathmatch.  

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

The main advantage of maxing out stealth online is that it fills your stealth stat right up to 100.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:34 PM Edited by Kulgrim, 23 October 2013 - 10:35 PM.

You say that it's completely useless in multiplayer but you haven't even tested it in deathmatch. Brilliant!!!

You do realize, that there are deathmatch like missions in the game, right? And in those you are on the radar 100% of the time, regardless if you are in stealth or not, and that is mulitplayer. Deathmatch constitutes only a small portion of multiplayer, in fact judging by the ammount of missions and freeroam, death match in and of itself constitutes maybe 15% of what you can do.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

FWIW stealth is simple to max out. go into a solo/friends only room, press the left trigger to go into stealth mode and then walk around until it maxes out. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users