Quantcast

» «
Photo

The weirdest and creepiest thing just happened...!

31 replies to this topic
Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

So, I decided I was tired of the ballas driving so badly and hitting me that I shot them up, particularly one on the corner in a white shirt caught my eye.

I took him down and stole a van, just 3 seconds later he STANDS UP perfectly still and then collapses into nothing in the blink of an eye, not any normal dying fall.
And, I had already shot him 4-5 times and the "x" appeared so I KNOW he was dead.

Very very creepy little incident....

Lord Magnum
  • Lord Magnum

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by Toxicant, 23 October 2013 - 07:07 PM.

Probably just a glitch.

Something similar has happened to me on my first playthrough - I shot a cop through the windshield while doing a drive-by. He 'died' immediately (I've scored a headshot, red X appeared), the car has lost its control and crashed into another car. Moments later, the cop I killed (his head wasn't lying on the steering wheel when I killed him, he just kept sitting like he was alive) GETS OUT OF THE CAR, with a bullet hole in the head, and starts SHOOTING at me.

Looks like LSPD has got some terminators on patrol.

Also, some peds survive 100mph car crashes.

Creepy indeed.

• TJGM and truffleshuffle03 like this

truffleshuffle03
  • truffleshuffle03

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:09 PM Edited by truffleshuffle03, 23 October 2013 - 07:10 PM.

Probably just a glitch.

Something similar has happened to me on my first playthrough - I shot a cop through the windshield while doing a drive-by. He 'died' immediately (I've scored a headshot, red X appeared), the car has lost it's control and crashed into another car. Moments later, the cop I killed (his head wasn't lying on the steering wheel when I killed him, he just kept sitting like he was alive) GETS OUT OF THE CAR, with a bullet hole in the head, and starts SHOOTING at me.

Looks like LSPD has got some terminators on patrol.

Creepy indeed.

Had some weird crud happing to me like that during missions. there was one guy left Both my friend and I start shooting him. He was like the terminater and nothing killed him even sticky bombs and granades didn't work. It was one where we had to steal coke so since it was already dropped we just grabbed it and left him there We thought it was just random thing but since then its happened a few more times.

subyrally
  • subyrally

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

i shot the pilot of a police helicopter that was hunting my friend the other night, it started to go down like they normally do without a pilot, then powered up and started chasing me with a dead pilot. needless to say, it was the distraction that the swat guys needed to take me out, lol.

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

I thought I had a weird thing happen to me, I died in the dessert as Mike, when I came back outside sandyshores I decided to run to Trevor's to get his quad.  On the way I heard a bang and my pad vibrated, I stopped looked around, but there was nothing, so I carried on, another bang and rumble, I thought "is someone trying to kill me with 'nades?"  I ran closer to Trevor's and heard a 3rd bang, and saw a flash in the road ahead of me, I stopped, looked around, and it turned out to be Trevor in his yard throwing explosive for a laugh, and he just says "Hey, I thought you had taken to ignoring me for a living".

• Kent_Paul_Jnr likes this

kamikazeedriver
  • kamikazeedriver

Don

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

Cause he's a balla, shot calla, 20 inch blades on the impala . . .

Loc389
  • Loc389

I have a gun and a tomahawk

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

2 days ago (real life) I was playing and had a massive 45 minute shootout with the police that ended at Ammu-Nation I shot one cop in the head go an x mark and he even caught fire (explosives) and he got up with his arms out to the sides and was gliding across the doorway, and eventually dropped I thought it was funny not creepy

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

Just ingame screwy mechanics. I always hit pedestrians with my car and some times they'll fall onto the road. Other times they'll fly a huge distance doing cartwheels, stuck in air, etc.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

I ran over a group of 3 motorcycle gang members on the highway and I hit them full speed with Trevors truck with 100% armour and full decked out it would've killed anybody but after I hit the guy riding in the center dead on and clipped the other two well those two guys died by the guy I hit straight on and even ran him over got up and started shooting at me so I backed over him again and he fired three more shots at me before he finally died

Police24
  • Police24

Vice City Cop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

That was just a glitch.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

That was just a glitch.

Obviously, but still noteworthy.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

That was just a glitch.

Obviously, but still noteworthy.

Some people are party poopers and some feel the need to give an obvious answer even though we already know it.

Just tell stories of funny glitches you've encountered don't rain on it.

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

Something similar has happened to me on my first playthrough - I shot a cop through the windshield while doing a drive-by. He 'died' immediately (I've scored a headshot, red X appeared), the car has lost its control and crashed into another car. Moments later, the cop I killed (his head wasn't lying on the steering wheel when I killed him, he just kept sitting like he was alive) GETS OUT OF THE CAR, with a bullet hole in the head, and starts SHOOTING at me.

Probably just a glitch.

Bat1
  • Bat1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

It's called the Gus Fring effect.  You're dead, but you take a second to adjust your clothing anyway.  

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

Probably just a glitch.

Thank you Capitan Obvious.

Of course it's a glitch and the person two replies above mentioned that also but the point of this thread is to talk about the weird stuff that has happened to you.

Shootaholic
  • Shootaholic

zzzz....

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

One glitch also happened to me during switching to Michael. Michael got up and Amanda was sleeping and she suddenly started flying across the room. Michael patted thin air as if it was Amanda there and went out of the room while Amanda was standing 90 degrees straight like a ghost on the bed. :lol:

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

One glitch also happened to me during switching to Michael. Michael got up and Amanda was sleeping and she suddenly started flying across the room. Michael patted thin air as if it was Amanda there and went out of the room while Amanda was standing 90 degrees straight like a ghost on the bed. :lol:

I've had similar stuff happen with vehicles after switching.

A few times I've switched to a character and all of the sudden, cars start turning upside down and or exploding.

truffleshuffle03
  • truffleshuffle03

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

Just ingame screwy mechanics. I always hit pedestrians with my car and some times they'll fall onto the road. Other times they'll fly a huge distance doing cartwheels, stuck in air, etc.

That happened to me today I hit a construction worker and he went skidding like a mile on his face and then started doing cartwheels and stuff and all of a sudden he stood back up and just walked away like nothing happened. I was like wtf just happend

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

He's CJ in HD Universe.... And he just respawned in the hospital.

MootWizard
  • MootWizard

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

Just glitches pretty much.

Some things have happened to me like this, for instance when stealing a car the driver and I were both in the driver seat and the driver was still driving, after that I would spawn on the street again next to the car haha.

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

very creepy.... better close your curtains and lock your door before you go to bed... he might get come and get you!!

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

I've driven around with dead passengers before in the car.

If you shoot the passenger first the driver will get out and run and then you can drive off with the passenger in the car.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

Flying in the jet over Fort Zancudo until they hit me and managed to fly it over the bridge near the other entrance and ditched it, but didn't hear an explosion.

Grab a car, go for a cruise then come back along the bridge and see something hanging in mid-air...

Got out, grab sniper to see what it is = plane dangling just off the surface.. Walk away - bang.

Same thing with the 747 a few times - jumped out and see it nose down, just floating..

Then the police come after me for escaping an inferno :p

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

Flying in the jet over Fort Zancudo until they hit me and managed to fly it over the bridge near the other entrance and ditched it, but didn't hear an explosion.

Grab a car, go for a cruise then come back along the bridge and see something hanging in mid-air...

Got out, grab sniper to see what it is = plane dangling just off the surface.. Walk away - bang.

Same thing with the 747 a few times - jumped out and see it nose down, just floating..

Then the police come after me for escaping an inferno :p

I've had that happen a few times myself.

I like to take planes if I have to fly to Sandy Shores from Los Santo i'll steal a jet and fly it then when I get where I need to go I jump out sometimes i'll pull my parachute right away and follow the plane and watch it crash.

One time I jumped out near the ocean and I pulled my chute early I wanted to see if it made a big splash when it hit the ocean but instead of nose diving it pulled out of the dive and landed like an airplane would in a water landing then just sunk into the ocean.

Too bad we can't record videos with our phones in the game, I'm sure we'd have a bunch of crazy videos to share

truffleshuffle03
  • truffleshuffle03

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

Just glitches pretty much.

Some things have happened to me like this, for instance when stealing a car the driver and I were both in the driver seat and the driver was still driving, after that I would spawn on the street again next to the car haha.

I was riding with a friend and he had parked next to a wall and when I tried to get out something glitched out and I was sitting at the stearing wheel in his lap while he drove around the city. It was freaking creepy. I couldn't move or get out or anything I was just stuck there. The only thing I could do was change the radio station.

Xatoku
  • Xatoku

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

You know that guy trevor ties up when you switch to him if u shoot him in the head then throw teargas its fukin creepy what happens...Muff said...

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

You know that guy trevor ties up when you switch to him if u shoot him in the head then throw teargas its fukin creepy what happens...Muff said...

What a waste of a bullet and canister of gas...

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

Switching to Michael showed him walking into his house with Amanda, i continued walking after she sat down on the lounge and walked out towards the kitchen and suddenly another Amanda is walking around.

One sitting, one walking... Two in the house, maybe that's why his miserable? :p

Lord Magnum
  • Lord Magnum

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by Toxicant, 28 October 2013 - 07:34 PM.

Decided to write this one here. Of course you know that any vehicle you drive/fly will shut down after travelling a certain distance from SA.

So, I was following a Jumbo Jet out of the airport... I was curious if an AI plane's engines are going to shut down too after reaching the map bounds.

After travelling a mile (we didn't even reach the map bounds, as Los Santos was still clearly visible and my engine was intact), the Boeing suddenly started to quickly descend... It then barely touched the water surface and disappeared.

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Any problems with the 747 are probably because it is unfinished. Think about the name, "Jet" too simple and no entering animation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users