» «
Photo

I punched a bully...

30 replies to this topic
RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:53 PM Edited by RockstarFanboy, 23 October 2013 - 05:02 PM.

I got into a community college this year and hopefully in 2 years I get into Uni... anyway there's this guy from my class who's kind of a bully and people in my class are getting really angry with him... problem is today he focused to annoy me for some reason and well... I get angry really quickly.

So anyway I'm in my class, 5 minutes before the end and suddenly this bully comes behind me and starts pushing me in front of the whole class... as you might expect everyone was shouting "kick his ass" and stuff like that but I didn't want to create unecessary conflict... that was until he starts insulting me and calling me weak, that really got to me so I punched his stomach pretty hard and everyone was like "wow"

Well he got pretty pissed (dunno if it was because of the pain or humiliation of getting punched in front of the whole class) and he was constantly saying "You are gonna pay".... since I'm not a man who runs away from his problems, I waited outside for the guy... funny thing is... he completely ignored me, he just went right through me and went home like nothing happened... What the hell? He got pissed so I was expecting that he wanted to fight me but nope... he just went right through me?

What does this mean? Is he just a pussy who talks to much or what? 

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

It's a shame you had to resport to violence but the little sh*t got what he deserved. I just hope he doesn't escalate it. Invest in some body armor, perhaps? :p

Main thing is, now, advantage: you. Don't take any sh*t from him anymore, you've burst the bubble.

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

It's a shame you had to resport to violence but the little sh*t got what he deserved. I just hope he doesn't escalate it. Invest in some body armor, perhaps? :p

Main thing is, now, advantage: you. Don't take any sh*t from him anymore, you've burst the bubble.

Exactly, I hate violence but at the same time I hate bullies and this guy is really asking for it... I just hope that he learned his lesson and stops pushing me around because I'm honestly reaching my limit

stu
  • stu

I'm finished.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Shoulda shived him. 

• OG Sunny likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

I did the same years ago when I was in the second grade of high school to some idiot who was picking on everyone. The irony is that I also picked on other people...

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Damn... I kinda feel weird after reading this. I pulled a gun on that last person to bully me.

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

Evilest nigga this side of the Mississippi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

Some asshole stoner kept picking on me to show off to some bitch. I did a surprise punch.... Yeah, I know... Tough.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

He won't do anything, you kicked his ass, he won't see you as a weak target anymore and he will be scared. Well done, I mean violence isn't usually the best first step but I think this will solve your problem.
I've had people say I'm gonna pay, nothing comes of it, just be a little wary in any case.

Melchior
  • Melchior

come on and tell me twice

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

Wait, community college, what?

Ermac_
  • Ermac_

Tower Master

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

a fight in college? really?

• The Made Man likes this

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by TheKryptonite, 24 October 2013 - 05:33 AM.

And to think, I thought this sh*t stopped when you went to college. 

• Simon. likes this

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Я не говорю

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:37 AM

Wait, community college, what?

And to think, I thought this sh*t stopped when you went to college. 

They just got into college, so they're still fresh out of High School. If they did that sh*t their senior year, you can expect it to carry over a bit into college.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

You should smack the c*nt the next time you see him.

and call him a bitch when you do

Travs.
  • Travs.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

Good work. Most bully's are actually very weak. He's a little bitch who got what was coming to him.

• pikachu2g likes this

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

Congrats dude, you got him to shut up and now he's not gonna f*ck with you anymore. That's the best way to quiet a bully, stand up to him and you made him realize you could kick his ass, you didn't be the victim and let him get away with it or tell someone and get him even more pissed. You took care of it and now, he'll leave you alone.

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

Congrats dude, you got him to shut up and now he's not gonna f*ck with you anymore. That's the best way to quiet a bully, stand up to him and you made him realize you could kick his ass, you didn't be the victim and let him get away with it or tell someone and get him even more pissed. You took care of it and now, he'll leave you alone.

That's what I thought but today... weirdest situation happened

Today he was all "friendly" to me... he was showing me music that he liked and he was acting like we were some kinda "best friends"... what the hell? Normally when you punch a guy he either fights you or leaves you alone...

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Я не говорю

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Today he was all "friendly" to me... he was showing me music that he liked and he was acting like we were some kinda "best friends"... what the hell? Normally when you punch a guy he either fights you or leaves you alone...

I dunno, I punched a guy in the temple in 4th grade and we became pretty friendly afterwards. But that was 4th grade.

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:23 PM Edited by RockstarFanboy, 25 October 2013 - 06:24 PM.

I dunno, I punched a guy in the temple in 4th grade and we became pretty friendly afterwards. But that was 4th grade.

Yeah my father said that he became best friends with a dude after fighting with him... but I seriously doubt I will become big friends with this guy...

not really a suprise tbh, second week of college and some dudes were already in a fight... and they were about 30 years old..

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

tell a teacher and your mother. it creates a triangle of tattling power that will pressure him into a harrowing and deeply humiliating submission. 

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

tell a teacher and your mother. it creates a triangle of tattling power that will pressure him into a harrowing and deeply humiliating submission. 

Aww yeah, snitch-tactics advanced class.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:59 PM Edited by CallTheCoroner, 28 October 2013 - 03:59 PM.

Wait, so the pushing you around didn't bother you but once he called you weak, that's when you lost it? Lol. Who are you Marty McFly.

Chicken, McFly!

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

Damn... I kinda feel weird after reading this. I pulled a gun on that last person to bully me.

No you didn't.

• Otter likes this

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

Here's a tip:

Unless you have considerable boxing experience, don't bother fighting unless you want to make yourself look like an idiot who throws wild haymakers and keeps his hands down.

I always laugh whenever I see two untrained dudes fight. So pathetic. So slow. Such...bad form.

hodgetwins.jpg

cityspud
  • cityspud

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by cityspud, 28 October 2013 - 06:57 PM.

In an ideal world that would be that.... but if that happened around here, you'd have about 6 of his mates trying to kick the sh*t out of you the next day. It's hardly ever 1v1 anymore. 

Don't know the guy personally so it could be just a loud mouth who though it would be funny and ended up getting embarrassed . But if it's one of these guy who thinks his a bad man and hangs around with other people that think they're gangster, I'd watch my back just in case you get jumped or something, mate. 

World's full of twats... glad you got to punch one ;)

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

This is why we need eugenics. f*cking feminists...

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

Here's a tip:

Unless you have considerable boxing experience, don't bother fighting unless you want to make yourself look like an idiot who throws wild haymakers and keeps his hands down.

I always laugh whenever I see two untrained dudes fight. So pathetic. So slow. Such...bad form.

hodgetwins.jpg

I don't know if this was meant to be a joke or not, but I am laughing uncontrollably over here. Who are those punchy dudes? They're killin' me.

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

In an ideal world that would be that.... but if that happened around here, you'd have about 6 of his mates trying to kick the sh*t out of you the next day. It's hardly ever 1v1 anymore. 

Don't know the guy personally so it could be just a loud mouth who though it would be funny and ended up getting embarrassed . But if it's one of these guy who thinks his a bad man and hangs around with other people that think they're gangster, I'd watch my back just in case you get jumped or something, mate. 

Exactly... The same happens on here.. even If I managed to beat the sh*t out of him, the next day there would be probably 5 or 6 guys waiting for me outside... it's always like that... the worst part is I'm new here in this country, I lived in Germany previously... so I don't have that types of friends

That's why I decided to avoid any conflict and concentrate my hate on something useful like gym... besides in 2 months I'm changing classes/courses so I'm barely gonna see him

cityspud
  • cityspud

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

Exactly... The same happens on here.. even If I managed to beat the sh*t out of him, the next day there would be probably 5 or 6 guys waiting for me outside... it's always like that... the worst part is I'm new here in this country, I lived in Germany previously... so I don't have that types of friends

That's why I decided to avoid any conflict and concentrate my hate on something useful like gym... besides in 2 months I'm changing classes/courses so I'm barely gonna see him

Aye, working out is a good way to vent your frustration. 

If it becomes a regular thing though where there are guys waiting to jump you then get the police involved or teachers.

Might make you look soft but if it makes your life easier than it's worth it imo. Not everything has to be resolved with violence... 2 months will fly by anyway, pal. 

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:50 PM Edited by RockstarFanboy, 28 October 2013 - 08:50 PM.

Aye, working out is a good way to vent your frustration. 

If it becomes a regular thing though where there are guys waiting to jump you then get the police involved or teachers.

Might make you look soft but if it makes your life easier than it's worth it imo. Not everything has to be resolved with violence... 2 months will fly by anyway, pal. 

Yeah, I don't think this will turn into something that intense but I'll still be careful... besides as you said, 2 months go by in a hurry

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users