Photo

Watch out for the user EZSniper!

54 replies to this topic
Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

Just a heads up in case you end up on the same server as a user named EZSniper.  He likes to go up to a rooftop you cannot get to without a helicopter and snipe players all around regardless of what you are doing.  You could just be sitting in the back of a cab being driven and he will snipe you.  I got killed multiple times by this jerk off when all I wanted to do was pick up my car from where I left it.  

• sam1ches likes this

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Welcome to GTA5

• SAVILLAIN likes this

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Lol i do the same sh*t. I feel bad for u bro. Hopefully he doesn't have a Heavy Sniper like I do :)

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

he sounds like he has a life.
ahhh. I have a sniper too. if I see that  bitch I'll snipe him right back

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Solo session

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Whats wit the f*ckery

• Members

Welcome to GTA5

AsPalacesBurn
  • AsPalacesBurn

Into the Everblack

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

sounds fun!

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

It's pretty simple what you need to do. Steal a jet and just bomb him mercilessly until he quits the session.

Expeace
  • Expeace

BF Surfer Cruiser

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

Zig Zag Motherf*cker 

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

My fingernails are sore. Why are my fingernails sore?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

Sounds like fun.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:46 PM Edited by Dr Kain, 23 October 2013 - 04:48 PM.

Solo session

Solo session doesn't help when you are trying to do missions and stuff.  I can't do everything on my own.  Secondly, the game just threw me into the server with him in it.  Third, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up so you know what to expect if he appears on the server you are playing on.  

I could talk about the dip****s on my team who thought it was funny to just let me do all of the work of stealing the tanker truck and kept ramming me when I was trying to park it in the yellow blip so we can finish the mission and then talking **** throughout the entire match.  They are even worse than the sniper dude because they were on my team.  

It's pretty simple what you need to do. Steal a jet and just bomb him mercilessly until he quits the session.

Where is there a jet with bombs to steal?  

My idea was to have one person fly a helicopter and have two others on it to shoot his ass, but no one wanted to do that.

xAtreyux
  • xAtreyux

JB

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

I actually played against this guy last night is he a low rank? if so then it's the same guy. I torn him up with my sniper and MG. 

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Whats wit the f*ckery

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

My idea was to have one person fly a helicopter and have two others on it to shoot his ass, but no one wanted to do that.

Fort zacudo..

soundism
  • soundism

Put a bird on it

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

Time for a break. Turn off your TV and go for a walk. Not kidding.. You will feel 100% better
  • WBaker and DMC14 like this

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

Fort zacudo..

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm lucky if I can even get the plane off the ground before I am dead.  

I actually played against this guy last night is he a low rank? if so then it's the same guy. I torn him up with my sniper and MG. 

I don't know, depends on what you consider low rank.  I am level 15 and I cannot purchase a sniper rifle yet, so he might be higher than me.  

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Whats wit the f*ckery

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Keep trying. I always used to die stealing it now its no problem. Just out maneuver the tanks/dont shoot the army guys, evasive maneuvers to avoid anti aircraft missles, Boom u gotta jet.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

Keep trying. I always used to die stealing it now its no problem. Just out maneuver the tanks/dont shoot the army guys, evasive maneuvers to avoid anti aircraft missles, Boom u gotta jet.

That is a little easier said then done.  I either am shot dead when I rolling on the ground to take off or if I take a helicopter, it is blown up before it can even get over the gate (and helicopters are impossible to maneuver with.

iPlay
  • iPlay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Watch out guys, Dr Kain knows what he is talking about. Ill make sure I quit the session if he is in my lobby.

SmokeyB34Rx
  • SmokeyB34Rx

The Revelator

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

Easiest way to get the jet:

Get a fast car (doesn't have to be super).

Take the coastal highway and go just north of the fort.

Turn around and haul a$$ south on the highway.

Just before you get to the tunnel under the fort veer off the highway to the right. There is a smooth patch running up the embankment. If you hit it right and fast enough you'll launch over both fences into the fort.

You'll get an instant wanted level but now you're in a car, not on foot.

Turn left and beeline for the hanger.

Jump out and grab the jet. You'll take some hits but this should buy you enough time/health to get the jet.

Weedity
  • Weedity

The Weed Deity Don Weedity

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Why is everyone so pissed off about this sh*t? Like this wasn't expected?

Frankly, I find it fun sometimes. If it annoys me, I leave and do a solo sesh or start a crew sesh. Not really a big deal. 

What pisses me off the MOST in online is getting kicked by random players every 15 minutes. Just found that car you were looking for? Driving it to get a tracker? NOPE! Randomly kicked for no reason! Robbing a store, about to get some cash? NOPE! Randomly kicked for no reason! Just logged on, ready to play? NOPE! Randomly kicked for no reason! 

• WBaker and JustHatched like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

I aint afraid of any single player and yall can write that down...Aint nothing for me to whoop a mans ass.
  • GrandTheftBatman likes this

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Frankly, I find it fun sometimes. If it annoys me, I leave and do a solo sesh or start a crew sesh. Not really a big deal. 

What pisses me off the MOST in online is getting kicked by random players every 15 minutes. Just found that car you were looking for? Driving it to get a tracker? NOPE! Randomly kicked for no reason! Robbing a store, about to get some cash? NOPE! Randomly kicked for no reason! Just logged on, ready to play? NOPE! Randomly kicked for no reason! 

Why does everything think I'm pissed?  Does no one know what the term "heads up" means these days?

Just before you get to the tunnel under the fort veer off the highway to the right. There is a smooth patch running up the embankment. If you hit it right and fast enough you'll launch over both fences into the fort.

Jump out and grab the jet. You'll take some hits but this should buy you enough time/health to get the jet.

Should I be driving instead of dropping in with another helicopter?  

Weedity
  • Weedity

The Weed Deity Don Weedity

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Why does everything think I'm pissed?  Does no one know what the term "heads up" means these days?

Should I be driving instead of dropping in with another helicopter?  

Honestly didn't really read the whole post, I just saw numerous of these "watch out for" kind of threads and thought they were pretty pointless. It's good you are giving a heads up though! 

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

One day I hope to read a thread like this about my exploits.

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

I've gone on tank rampages and I have yet to be kicked..even when the players with mics all band together and tell each other to kick me

SmokeyB34Rx
  • SmokeyB34Rx

The Revelator

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

I haven't tried helicoptering in but I'd assume its slower since you get a wanted level as soon as you're in airspace.

I think there are vids on YouTube showing the car jump method.

SmokeyB34Rx
  • SmokeyB34Rx

The Revelator

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=JdaXwzWGX9Y

Stealing the jet with a car.

Deagy87
  • Deagy87

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Im pretty sure i ran into this prick last nite!killed me a few times an it got personal i kept at him for ages till i had one kill more and left

i went up on a roof and waited for ages but he wouldnt budge so i got back in the chopper and landed it on top of him and killed him haha

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Hats off to EZSniper. He enraged someone enough to where they felt the need to try and name and shame him on the forums. Lmao...
  • WBaker and who-dat like this

Dudebot12125
  • Dudebot12125

Professional Dunce

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by Dudebot12125, 23 October 2013 - 06:54 PM.

Reminds me of some @sswipe I played with a few days ago. Name was xEVOLUTIONx. He somehow glitched into the pillar of the bridge near the eastern LSC and no, I'm not being a dramatic bullsh*tter. He literally was inside the pillar. Invincible to cops, bullets and explosives, he just kept spawning me. After about 6-7 deaths, I managed to get out of there. 

Edit: Before anyone asks, no, I don't care about him/her, I'm not trying to get him/her in trouble or attempt to shame them, just sharing my experience.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users