Quantcast

» «
Photo

Spotting Glitchers without Chrome Adder?

35 replies to this topic
Glennvf
  • Glennvf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

Anyone got any tips?

Im usually not a murderous person but when it comes to lazy glitchers i will make it my mission in life to kill every single one of them til they get sick of the game (Wich cant be far of btw) considering no sense of achivement when they glitched.

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

Anything Chrome.

Kill them all.

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

You can't tell who's a glitcher and who's not without seeing their Social Club page or without them telling you. 

Worthless crusade.

Proud Money Glitcher
  • Proud Money Glitcher

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

3sy31v.jpg

• kyleconway and BlammysBane like this

KevinRodea
  • KevinRodea

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

People dislike those with chrome? f*ck. Time to respray half of my garage.

• Wavy_Crocket_LDN and suya_monster like this

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

What's up with this chrome = glitcher-thing? Chrome has nothing to do with glitching it's only a matter of bad taste and a lot of race wins.

Spot a rank 30> character in a 800k< car and you can be quite confident you got yourself a glitcher.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Anything Chrome.

Kill them all.

Chrome just means bad taste, not a glitcher.

Chrome looks awful in this game.

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

What's up with this chrome = glitcher-thing? Chrome has nothing to do with glitching it's only a matter of bad taste and a lot of race wins.

Spot a rank 30> character in a 800k< car and you can be quite confident you got yourself a glitcher.

Even this is wrong.  The whole idea of picking somebody out and making assumptions is illogical.  There is NO way to know who is who without being told directly, or seeing their profile.  If you really must go around hunting people, at least look them up first.  I mean, whatever, I know most of you won't, but I'm sick of people assuming things about me when I'm driving a modded bike on a level 7 character.

You guys DO know that the bank account shares across multiple characters, right?

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

I don't know why folks automatically assume that chrome adders = glitchers.  I've never glitched a single dollar and I have an entity and I've unlocked the chrome paint for it.  (I'm not putting it on the car though bc it looks dumb)  But you could easily get an adder with chrome paint while playing legit.

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

I don't know why folks automatically assume that chrome adders = glitchers.  I've never glitched a single dollar and I have an entity and I've unlocked the chrome paint for it.  (I'm not putting it on the car though bc it looks dumb)  But you could easily get an adder with chrome paint while playing legit.

I painted my adder chrome just in case I see one of these haters on line. i dont give a f*ck its a paint job, but im hoping some nerd will kill himself over my car one day. (kill himself in GTA right!)

maul rat
  • maul rat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

I may or may not have made 2.5mil selling a vehicle repeatedly. I bought a maverick, akuma and the $234k apt. Bought no cars(except for free ones), an spent all 2.5mil on modding cars/guns and guns/ammo. I'm now broke and back to grinding. I felt guilty for doing what I did, but 2.5mil gave me a boost of what I could have done in a week of grinding.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

I see this as a way of OP to justify being a douche. I own a super, am level 90 and have chrome unlocked. How does any of these make me a glitcher?

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

I painted my adder chrome just in case I see one of these haters on line. i dont give a f*ck its a paint job, but im hoping some nerd will kill himself over my car one day. (kill himself in GTA right!)

Good idea, a Chrome car would be very nice bait if you were looking to bag yourself a couple of idiots.

Ironically, it's not even that expensive. Just grab a free car off the streets and paint it Chrome.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:46 PM Edited by Legendstig, 23 October 2013 - 04:48 PM.

Im rank 305 and got 2billion, with a 4min playtime. Am i a glitcher.....

***on my second account

Glennvf
  • Glennvf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

I see this as a way of OP to justify being a douche. I own a super, am level 90 and have chrome unlocked. How does any of these make me a glitcher?

Allright, bad example, and i am sorry, but there must be an easy way to spot them.

• JAYPEE1986 likes this

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Even this is wrong.  The whole idea of picking somebody out and making assumptions is illogical.  There is NO way to know who is who without being told directly, or seeing their profile.  If you really must go around hunting people, at least look them up first.  I mean, whatever, I know most of you won't, but I'm sick of people assuming things about me when I'm driving a modded bike on a level 7 character.

You guys DO know that the bank account shares across multiple characters, right?

I know what you're talking about. I got myself a feltzer on my rank 15 second character. I'm not saying it's right to make these assumptions, i'm just saying that chrome has absolutely nothing to do with glitching.

I was trying to point out the most obvious glitcher. But you're right that i was wrong, because being a low ranked character is by no means = glitching. It just elevates the probability of glitching. It wasn't my intention to make a generalization.

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

I know what you're talking about. I got myself a feltzer on my rank 15 second character. I'm not saying it's right to make these assumptions, i'm just saying that chrome has absolutely nothing to do with glitching.

I was trying to point out the most obvious glitcher. But you're right that i was wrong, because being a low ranked character is by no means = glitching. It just elevates the probability of glitching. It wasn't my intention to make a generalization.

No worries dude.  Sorry if I came off as harsh... in retrospect I may have sounded a bit rude.  In fact, in most cases, you probably ARE right just because of the state of the game is in right now.  But, I just feel like people shouldn't make assumptions so I wanted to clarify. 

Anyway, cheers for having a good attitude.  I appreciate that kind of thing around here. :beerhat:

xterrorist
  • xterrorist

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

If a dude spawns into your game right around the corner of the LSC and then heads straight into it... odds are he is a glitcher.

Feel free to empty a clip through his window while he waits for the door to open or if you are mildly skilled snipe them from a tactical position.

It is extremely unlikely that a legit player would do this but remotely possible on very rare occasions.

Statistically, I think it you can be quite certain they are cheating.

• Glennvf likes this

JAYPEE1986
  • JAYPEE1986

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

If a dude spawns into your game right around the corner of the LSC and then heads straight into it... odds are he is a glitcher.
Feel free to empty a clip through his window while he waits for the door to open or if you are mildly skilled snipe them from a tactical position.
It is extremely unlikely that a legit player would do this but remotely possible on very rare occasions.

Thats a load of assumptive nonsense too. Whenever I spawn in my apartment that's close to lsc, first thing I always do is grab a car and take it too lsc to sell the f*cker... Does that make me a glitcher... No.

Saul G Man
  • Saul G Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by Saul G Man, 23 October 2013 - 05:53 PM.

Why do you even care? You'll soon know if you kill one and you have helicopters, mercenaries and bounties on you :D

xterrorist
  • xterrorist

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Thats a load of assumptive nonsense too. Whenever I spawn in my apartment that's close to lsc, first thing I always do is grab a car and take it too lsc to sell the f*cker... Does that make me a glitcher... No.

Sorry, i should have been more clear and stated that they would already be in thier fully customized car.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:55 PM Edited by BurningBalls, 23 October 2013 - 05:57 PM.

Dumb assumption.

Many times I start up GTA online because I have thought of what mod or paint job to add to my main car.

You do seem to know a lot about the mechanics of glitching though.

So if you want to take out a glitcher, just blow yourself up. Easy.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

Nah, as in if they spawn pretty much next to LSC in a car and drive in, they're likely glitching. If someone spawns even a block further away, I wouldn't be quick to call them a glitcher.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

No worries dude.  Sorry if I came off as harsh... in retrospect I may have sounded a bit rude.  In fact, in most cases, you probably ARE right just because of the state of the game is in right now.  But, I just feel like people shouldn't make assumptions so I wanted to clarify. 

Anyway, cheers for having a good attitude.  I appreciate that kind of thing around here. :beerhat:

You might have sound a bit rude yeah, but that was a great comeback! :) - Hit me up if you're playing on PSN: relaxxii

xterrorist
  • xterrorist

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Dumb assumption.

Many times I start up GTA online because I have thought of what mod or paint job to add to my main car.

As I said.. "on very rare occassions."

Even more rare when you consider that glitchers spawn up right outside the LSC driveway.

As for your last quip, this glitch is all over these forums and there are a vast amount of you tube videos showing you exactly how it is done.

The OP asked a question and I think that my method of identification is far superior to blowing up everyone with a chrome car so I offered it based on what I know.

As to whether or not I glitch is irrelevant.

Itislupus
  • Itislupus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

I normally load in, steal a car, sell it to lsc, then call for my personal microbus.

motorjeans
  • motorjeans

Repo Man

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

I'm going to paint all my cars chrome now. See you on the battlefield punk! :die:  :miranda:  

Glennvf
  • Glennvf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by Glennvf, 23 October 2013 - 07:05 PM.

Dumb assumption.

As I said.. "on very rare occassions."

Even more rare when you consider that glitchers spawn up right outside the LSC driveway.

As for your last quip, this glitch is all over these forums and there are a vast amount of you tube videos showing you exactly how it is done.

The OP asked a question and I think that my method of identification is far superior to blowing up everyone with a chrome car so I offered it based on what I know.

As to whether or not I glitch is irrelevant.

I think your method is probably the best of the ideas seen in this thread so far. Unless there´s enough sparetime to check every player on socialclub

JAYPEE1986
  • JAYPEE1986

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Sorry, i should have been more clear and stated that they would already be in thier fully customized car.

F

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

I love how the reserved glitchers always come on to provide dubious explanations as to how we should not make any generalizations whatsoever in our quest to find and kill glitchers.

Nice try.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users