Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do You Get Butthurt When Someone Blows Up Your Personal Car

93 replies to this topic

Poll: do you get butthurt if someone blows up your personal vehicle? (272 member(s) have cast votes)

do you get butthurt if someone blows up your personal vehicle?

1. yes, and I will f*cking hunt that person down, kill them, and blow up their car. eye for an eye (54 votes [19.85%])

Percentage of vote: 19.85%

2. no I don't give two f*cks. go ahead blow up my car; thats money coming out of your wallet buddy (145 votes [53.31%])

Percentage of vote: 53.31%

3. depends on which car. if its my baby, you will die. (35 votes [12.87%])

Percentage of vote: 12.87%

4. before the patch I would've gone on a psychotic killing spree, but thankfully rockstar rectified this (10 votes [3.68%])

Percentage of vote: 3.68%

5. I don't get butthurt but I understand why someone would. talk about adding insult to injury (11 votes [4.04%])

Percentage of vote: 4.04%

6. no, these are virtual cars. I dont get attacthed to them (17 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

Vote Guests cannot vote
bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

sometimes I hesitate to bring out one of my personal cars just for the fact that if someone blows up my car I will hunt them down for the rest of the match and rain down all kinds hell upon them. you can kill me, whatever, but if you blow up one of my modded cars its like a slap in the face and I will f*ck you till you love me bitch :sigh:

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

I would rape them tbh

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

i get elbow hurt.

when i remove my elbow from the back of their digital spinal cords.

• Lethita likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

No, most of the time they think they're getting away with a sweet ride.... until they turn the ignition :)

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

I wish they would fix the insurance so the person getting their car blown up never has to pay the insurance, which happens when the other guy is broke.

I would not mind it so much if the other guy was always paying the full insurance cost.
  • Timely likes this

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

I don't even care. I don't care if I have to pay the insurance either. I'll probably just send Mercenaries after them, then put a $10K bounty on them for lolz. Then another. Then another... XD

u235
  • u235

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

No, I don't care as they pay for the insurance, and are one step closer to going to the bad sport lobby ;-)

If they kill me, then I go to town on them.

AsPalacesBurn
  • AsPalacesBurn

Into the Everblack

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

I find it hilarious, I love to drive around in the rat loader all pimped out and watch people get super jelly, so much that once they realize they can not steal it, they just blow it up and are charged like 1k for the insurance because its such a crappy vehicle but looks awesome

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

O.G.A.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

I love letting people jack my car. I catch up to them, kick them out, spray them up, take my car back. Dip off... laughs are had

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

I usually just laugh it off. Especially if they plant a sticky bomb and blow it up when I'm running from the cops. They have to pay for insurance either way, so I don't mind.

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

I don't get mad, but I like to let them know that it was a bad idea to do so...

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

What does butthurt mean?

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

No, most of the time they think they're getting away with a sweet ride.... until they turn the ignition :)

Hilarious :)

But yeah ofc, if you blow my obviously personal vehicle up, with my emblem and name on it - ill come at you until you regret that you did but ... its all good fun of course, tbh its just an invitation to mess with ya ;)

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

I'll kill them repeatedly, but it's more because I want to kill them than anything else. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, they lose the money and I call up Mors/Mechanic to get it right back. Really don't understand why anyone would get Bad Sport for blowing my car up lol, I'd think losing the money and getting slaughtered afterwards would be punishment enough.

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

No I do get butt hurt when someone steals it though. It's like the ultimate dick in the face. I will accept you killing me, but if you steal my ride... I will seek sweet mother f*cking revenge.

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

What does butthurt mean?

The feeling of your anus being unprepared before continuous penetration.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

What does butthurt mean?

What does this have to do with your personal vehicle being blown up?

The Insanitive
  • The Insanitive

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

If someone blows up my ride, I'll repeatedly kill them until they leave :)

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

What does butthurt mean?

Some people would arguably have the same expression on their face in both situations ...

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

I guess I just don't get it. Wouldn't it be more appropriate / less childish to say "Do you get angry when"?

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

What does butthurt mean?

If I am in my personal car when it's being blown up, wouldn't you imagine that my butt might hurt? There are flames engulfing my body, shrapnel tearing through my flesh, and some 13 year old kid calling me a fag. Yeah my butt hurts.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

I don't even care. I don't care if I have to pay the insurance either. I'll probably just send Mercenaries after them, then put a $10K bounty on them for lolz. Then another. Then another... XD

Exactly ! Keep doing it til they leave the session. Then remember their name and join their new session and continue . I just hate the inconvenience of having my personal blown up. When u have money I'm this game , u r dying for someone to try u . U will find any excuse to use your tank

Budaman420
  • Budaman420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

Nah under 500 to get it back and if they do it too much they go to the "bad lobby" so no biggie. It makes me more mad when people camp the mod shops and make it hell to get in. I lost a car this morning I forgot to put insurance on :-( 

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

I guess I just don't get it. Wouldn't it be more appropriate / less childish to say "Do you get angry when"?

Butthurt ? thats the least graphic profanity ive heard in a while on this forum ...Isnt it a little childish getting all butthurt over someone using the word butthurt ?

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

I wouldn't give a f*ck if the system worked correctly and made them pay for the insurance fee.

Son_Of_Sparda
  • Son_Of_Sparda

Demon Desparado

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Depends... If I get It back for free I'll get over It, but If I have to pay anything towards it I'll hunt them down and blow up there worthless ass vehicle, preferably with them inside.  

• Lethita likes this

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

No, I don't care as they pay for the insurance, and are one step closer to going to the bad sport lobby ;-)

If they kill me, then I go to town on them.

Had this happen to me yesterday, cheeky twat then sent me a message "U mad bro"

I sent the mercs after him and as i had just come out of a survival with a rocket launcher i then proceeded to spawn kill him until he left

Funny as  :lol:

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

I wish they would fix the insurance so the person getting their car blown up never has to pay the insurance, which happens when the other guy is broke.

I would not mind it so much if the other guy was always paying the full insurance cost.

Yeah the game's are getting more and more realistic with paying utility bills, insurance and all that stuff but we can't go into debt. It's so stupid. That's the only way to fix it.

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

I usually can't be bothered to waste the money or time to hunt them down, but if its a car I was using specifically for something then the fact they have caused me to already waste time and cash replacing the damn thing whilst throwing me off what I was in the middle of,   they are getting hunted down, usually multiple times.  

Its also funny how when they steal your cars they seem to think you won't attack them as bad so as not to damage your car.  The small amount payed to the insurance is more than made up for with the sweet sweet revenge.

I don't mind it tbh and even though I don't do it to others, I see it as part of the game and its all good fun.  I like having epic feuds that run all over the city and even more so, the fact that I don't have to start them, they just come to me.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

No. Please blow up my Lambo and pay the $6000 insurance fees. That is, if you can even hit me. I really don't understand the need to punish people multiple times at once for what could have been an honest accident.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users