• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

This will need to be tested.

Ewok626
  • Ewok626

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

Too bad it can't be modified. Bullet proof tires and armor would be sweet.

Preusse
  • Preusse

Fuchs du hast die Gans gestohlen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

They also spawn in the south of Elysian Island, between the airport and the terminal.

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

As in a parked spawn? Or just driving around, I've not seen any since I posted.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

I think 8 people on the riot van would dominate this truck...

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

8 people on a van?

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:59 AM Edited by iTz-JoNeSy, 13 November 2013 - 03:00 AM.

8 people on a van?
2 in the front, 2 in the back and 4 on the outside steps. It can also survive sticky bombs, has small windows that can take a beating and has a lot of armour. This makes it the ultimate beast. Oh and it can also tell traffic to get out the way. 6 of the passengers can use assault rifles and heavy machine guns also.

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

8 people on a van?
2 in the front, 2 in the back and 4 on the outside steps. It can also survive sticky bombs, has small windows that can take a beating and has a lot of armour. This makes it the ultimate beast. Oh and it can also tell traffic to get out the way. 6 of the passengers can use assault rifles and heavy machine guns also.
dependent on how you theoretically attacked me (say frontal attack) has to face lets say 3-4 players in the back have roughly 85% full cover and heavy MGs could (possibly) handle the hanging players, it would make for a very intresting fight, plus you'd have to be front on for all shooters to get a shot. If on the other hand you were chasing my truck I personally think you'd stand no chance the cover is just to good.
But then it's also down to crew/team attitude, and my guys are rather efficient

Defo intresting fight though

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

8 people on a van?

I have the Vinewood Tour Bus in my garage. 2 people in the front. 8 can stand or sit in back. While standing in the back the players can use assault rifles and also auto aim lock as if they were on foot on the street. Also, all 8 can shoot to either side. Something the riot van can't do.

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

8 people on a van?
I have the Vinewood Tour Bus in my garage. 2 people in the front. 8 can stand or sit in back. While standing in the back the players can use assault rifles and also auto aim lock as if they were on foot on the street. Also, all 8 can shoot to either side. Something the riot van can't do.
auto aim!? GTFO lol

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

8 people on a van?
2 in the front, 2 in the back and 4 on the steps. It can also survive sticky bombs, has small windows that can take a beating and has a lot of armour. This makes it the ultimate beast. Oh and it can also tell traffic to get out the way. 6 of the passengers can use assault rifles and heavy machine guns also.
dependent on how you theoretically attacked me (say frontal attack) has to face lets say 3-4 players in the back have roughly 85% full cover and heavy MGs could (possibly) handle the hanging players, it would make for a very intresting fight, plus you'd have to be front on for all shooters to get a shot. If on the other hand you were chasing my truck I personally think you'd stand no chance the cover is just to good.

6 players can shoot Forwards and backwards, 4 can shoot left, 4 can shoot right, 8 can shoot behind. Faster van = it'll be in front of you. The van is what would turn your scrap van into burning dust. It's faster, moves better and can take sticky bombs. The scrap can't take any sticky bombs. The van is also bulletproof. This gives the driver alone the ability to kill every single person in the scrap truck.

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

8 people on a van?
2 in the front, 2 in the back and 4 on the steps. It can also survive sticky bombs, has small windows that can take a beating and has a lot of armour. This makes it the ultimate beast. Oh and it can also tell traffic to get out the way. 6 of the passengers can use assault rifles and heavy machine guns also.

6 players can shoot Forwards and backwards, 4 can shoot left, 4 can shoot right, 8 can shoot behind. Faster van = it'll be in front of you. The van is what would turn your scrap van into burning dust. It's faster, moves better and can take sticky bombs. The scrap can't take any sticky bombs. The van is also bulletproof. This gives the driver alone the ability to kill every single person in the scrap truck.
well then...firstly any weapon can be used at any place on the scrap truck, even standing in the roof... At any speed, So I have a large advantage to use an RPG mini gun grenade launcher ect to easily stop you before you even get close enough to use stick bombs.

I doubt getting in front of me would give you any advantage, a good driver could easily evade you from gaining front attack, which would also be welcomed with an rpg

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:08 PM

to be honest it is much better than riot van.

It is faster + people in the back can use grenade launcher or minigun

dont care about the armor as people get thrown in bad sport for blowing up...

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:11 PM

Can you glitch it into your garage?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:12 PM

All people have to do is shut off their console to prevent bad sport, so armor helps a lot.

Which is why my Chrome Riot Van w/bulletproof tires is better than this thing.

I'm turning into that Chrome Adder dude, lmao.

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

anyone willing to dupe this?

I'm searching for a few ingame weeks but never had any luck with this

psn: ragequitorist

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

Can you glitch it into your garage?

Someone posted a pic in a garage on page 2 I think, I hate glitching but really want this truck back

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:10 PM

All people have to do is shut off their console to prevent bad sport, so armor helps a lot.

I still think the underdog would win, regardless of how tough or chromed it might be, taking to shots with an RPG would ruin you.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

I still think the underdog would win, regardless of how tough or chromed it might be, taking to shots with an RPG would ruin you.

Disagree.

Since you said this cannot be modded, the tires can be shot out, making you crash and then one sticky bomb ends your ride.

Sticky bombs are stupid and easy to use which is why I use the Riot Van because it's a noob-resistent vehicle.  All I would do is keep my distance, my 9 other friends take out your tires, and then we drive by with 9 sticky bombs heading towards your car.

Not trying to be an ass, it's just a clearly better vehicle because it's a moving fortress and the hacked-on bulletproof tires only make it better.  Only thing that can stop it is a single well-placed grenade but this only works on idiotic people who drive in a straight line.  My friend blew me up with one around the time I first got it because I forgot an explosive under it can take it out in one shot.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

Oh and people can stand on the Riot Van so I can have an extra 4 people on top with miniguns or advanced sniper rifles.

I love your idea though because it's original.  I doubt anyone else rolls around in that thing, so it's cool, just not as effective.  So don't give it up for a riot van.  Sport that trucker swag.

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

Disagree.

Since you said this cannot be modded, the tires can be shot out, making you crash and then one sticky bomb ends your ride.

Sticky bombs are stupid and easy to use which is why I use the Riot Van because it's a noob-resistent vehicle.  All I would do is keep my distance, my 9 other friends take out your tires, and then we drive by with 9 sticky bombs heading towards your car.

Not trying to be an ass, it's just a clearly better vehicle because it's a moving fortress and the hacked-on bulletproof tires only make it better.  Only thing that can stop it is a single well-placed grenade but this only works on idiotic people who drive in a straight line.  My friend blew me up with one around the time I first got it because I forgot an explosive under it can take it out in one shot.
very valid points, it can be glitch stored and modded. You're not bring an ass mate, it's a good discussion, I just think the truck deserves more recognition for its uniqueness.

If you're saying people can stand in a riot van roof and not fall of at speed, then it could potentially be a 16 player monster!
  • Biohazard Abyss likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

Also, riding around in that truck doesn't attract haters like my ride does.  Everyone wants to kill me lol.

You should definitely glitch that truck into your garage and glitch insurance on it, so you can always have access to it.  My riot van is great for missions.  It's funny joining one and watching everyone take cover while I just smash right through and kill all the enemies with an AP pistol due to the bulletproof windows.

16 players on a Riot Van would be sweet, but I would imagine players on top would accidentally kill each other because there is always friendly fire.  So everyone would need to use a minigun so they can't melee kill each other by mistake.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

A friend showed me this... Marvel last night. More fun than a tank.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

Makes me wonder... what other open bed rides have this ability? IS this the only one? Can we do it in a sandking or a Bodhi?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

Makes me wonder... what other open bed rides have this ability? IS this the only one? Can we do it in a sandking or a Bodhi?

No, you will fall off when they pick up speed.

Neilypenguin
  • Neilypenguin

All Fired Up

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

dem trucks can have people on top since its such a big area you would be able to have heaps on top of it shooting

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by Constantfluxation, 15 November 2013 - 12:35 AM.

there are more, you can actually get inside the mule if you bat the doors, not sure how many can get in there the most i've had was 3, you can also hit cover above the cab.

300px-Mule-GTA4-front.jpg

im pretty sure you can get on the back of the flatbed

300px-Flatbed_GTA_V.jpg

Ive also tried on the trucks with trailer and you can stand on them but obviously they're not that practical 

sandking I can confirm that you will fall out, not sure about the rebel or bondi but im sure you will fall out them

however the Duneloader...

vehicles-offroad-duneloader.jpg

this is one of the most underestimated cars going, my friend has one and you CAN stand in that back, the hood and the bonnet at any speed and not fall off, you also can hit cover.

my crew has one armoured and bulletproof 

I've read that these model of trucks (empty) you cant stand in, regardless of the bay height.

vehicles-industrial-rubble.jpg

im not sure about boxvilles, time to investigate! 

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:12 AM

Duneloader haha was just looking at that on youtube.... I didnt know it was online? IT is a glitched ride or a legit one? IF legit, I am guessing the whereabouts of one are in the desert or mountains? 

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

Duneloader haha was just looking at that on youtube.... I didnt know it was online? IT is a glitched ride or a legit one? IF legit, I am guessing the whereabouts of one are in the desert or mountains? 

It defo is legit, i've seen loads driving around by trevors, it is slow but with enough upgrades its very good to whizz around the city gunning folk down.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:45 AM Edited by G_Masta_Phunk, 15 November 2013 - 01:45 AM.

Im going to look for one tonight when I get off work... Also give me a shout my psn is same as name here if you have a ps3.. we can do some chases. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users