» «
Photo

random conversations

9 replies to this topic
thequeenscheese
  • thequeenscheese

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:23 PM Edited by thequeenscheese, 23 October 2013 - 06:16 PM.

Anyone know if theres a point to the random conversation peoples around the city?

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

If *there is*? No, it doesen´t. 

Maybe give you a pretty cool wanted level. 

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Sometimes you'll get a clue, of sorts.  I heard talk about the missing hikers, the Vinewood murder, and such tidbits.  Nothing ground breaking yet.

DrDetroit

thequeenscheese
  • thequeenscheese

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

The missing biker are the altruists arnt they?
I sort off get the impression there's more to them than just rendom time passing encounters.

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

You'll hear on Weasle News from time to time about missing hikers, hunters and campers.  There are mention, and pics, on these boards showing a body (or bodies) located in the woods randomly as well.  I think you'll find bodies in a pickup truck or something, can't remember.  

Could be related to a serial killers or the naked dudes in the encampment where you can drop off the unsuspecting hitch hikers. (forget the name of the group).  I think it's more related to a serial killer (maybe Eddie Lowe returns!) or some other craziness.

To be continued....

DrDetroit

IHerbert
  • IHerbert

We All Herbert

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:45 AM Edited by IHerbert, 24 October 2013 - 12:45 AM.

Are you referring to the "friends" (Mime, etc.)?

There's a homeless fellow named Clinton (Franklin Clinton...?) in Sandy Shores. Talked about calling in air strikes and getting trapped on a ridge. Made me laugh.

Police24
  • Police24

Vice City Cop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

You'll hear on Weasle News from time to time about missing hikers, hunters and campers.  There are mention, and pics, on these boards showing a body (or bodies) located in the woods randomly as well.  I think you'll find bodies in a pickup truck or something, can't remember.  

Could be related to a serial killers or the naked dudes in the encampment where you can drop off the unsuspecting hitch hikers. (forget the name of the group).  I think it's more related to a serial killer (maybe Eddie Lowe returns!) or some other craziness.

To be continued....

DrDetroit

It can't be Eddie Low, he got killed by Niko.

thequeenscheese
  • thequeenscheese

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

If you go on the interweb on ya phone there's also some murder stuff there I think it's in a film link and some actress who's been done in, that looks like a mystery to solve.. I for get her name now

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

"Hi"

"Hello"

"You look good"

"Thanks"

"You look good"

"Get lost" *cops*

No, not really.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

So far i've managed to entable conversations with a small number of pedestrians, most of the time you can only greet them (Unless you're Trevor) and they will respond back, with a simple ''Hi'' or how their day is going so far.

For example there are this type of conversations -

Conversation 1

M: Buddy! What's up?

P: Hi

M: So how's it going?

P: (Most of the time they don't respond to that)

M: I just hope you have propper hatred for yourself. (The character will insult them for getting no response if you choose to keep talking to them. )

P: F*ck this dude, im calling Five-O (The pedestrian will react differently, from calling the Police to fighting with you)

M: Bring it on! I dare you!

Conversation 2

M: Hey buddy! How's it going?

P: (The pedestrian will give you a detailed chat of how their day was going depending on their personality/Voice)

M: Well that put me in my place (This line changes/varies)

Conversation 3 (Park Ranger)

Well the Park ranger is a special case, they'll respond to you the first time with a detailed conversation and the other just simply greeting you.

M: Hi buddy, what's up?

PR: (The Ranger will give you a very serious conversation about how people are ungrateful to their country)

M: And how's it going?

PR: Good/Fine/Well Hello.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users