Photo

GTA V online car gone

3 replies to this topic
Potis_Chipz
  • Potis_Chipz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

So i was hunting for bountys last night and accidently blew my car up with someones motorcycle, and it said that my car had been destroyed and i had to call the insuranse. Now when i call them they dont answer. And it isn´t in my garage or at the impound. I don´t know if this is the right place to ask so sorry if it´s wrong. I´ve just spent like 300k on the car and it´s gone... (And yes it was insurense and had a tracker on it so that ain´t the problem, and sorry for my English) 

Silencer81
  • Silencer81

You like my MG?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:25 AM Edited by Silencer81, 24 October 2013 - 05:27 AM.

I had just bought a Coquette last weekend (new patch 1.04) and some upgrades (150-160k total) and put it in my garage. The next morning it was gone. It had a tracker and Insurance, but I couldn't even call them ("poof and it's gone" - Sout Park quote).The money I spent on it was gone also. I have a bugreport for this right now.

• Potis_Chipz likes this

LionHyde
  • LionHyde

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

I have the same issue with a car from my garage. I was getting ready to rob a store and was parked by the gas pumps right outside and a crazy driver came up speeding right into the gas pumps blowing up every car around including my vehicle. I try to keep calling hoping I could get it back from the insurance company it keeps telling me they are currently busy and to try my call back later....

• Potis_Chipz likes this

Potis_Chipz
  • Potis_Chipz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

I forgot that all the cars you put in your garage dosen´t get full coverege... So you would have to buy it from Los Santos Customs... I thought i had it on that car but i guess i didn´t :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users