Photo

Best trap ever

58 replies to this topic
OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

All these butt ass hurt people on the forums. lmao, you're the idiots that complain about anything anyway. It's a game, get a life.. You'll enjoy everything so much more that way.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

It's funny the stigma on people that have tanks, so I'm assuming you make automatic judgements on everyone? Loser

So what you're saying then is that all you did was sit there and watch them run away?  You didn't blow them up?  You didn't run over anybody?  You... just sat there?

Or did you, like every other player with a tank, use it?

If you used the tank to kill people then you deserve the stigma.

If you just sat there and did nothing then you don't deserve the stigma.  But, man, what a waste of money, right?

Do you also have an Adder?

Serbian Snacks
  • Serbian Snacks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

The most unoriginal trap ended up giving me the best reaction. I parked my Sultan outside an occupied Ammunation blocking the doors, then hid in an alleyway with a sniper to catch the reaction.

For a solid 15 minutes, this guy was constantly jumping onto the Sultan with only an inch of headspace locking him in. You could just feel the frustration this guy was having!

He ended up calling in a couple of his crew members to help him out. Some went to ram my car out of the way, others went to search for me. 

He was locked inside that Ammunation for a solid 25 minutes. That alone was worth the $60.

• EyeMacHunt and Trevor-Fuckin-Phillips like this

RochardingX
  • RochardingX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

These are awesome. This game may have some issues but it is so much fun. No other game an touch the variety.

BengeyBoy
  • BengeyBoy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

When theirs a high priority vehicle, I order my mule, park it in the doorway at the docks where simeon wants it delivered, wait for the person to deliver it, kill him and drive it in myself, easy money with little effort :), and lots of hate mail.

• dhuyd likes this

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:47 PM Edited by Jozzborne, 23 October 2013 - 07:49 PM.

I like to toss a stick bomb in the back of the troop transport vehicle.  I have it down just right so that it lands in the back UNDER one of the benches.  Nearly impossible to spot unless you know where to look.  I then drive around and pick up as many people that are willing to get in as I can then I blow the sh*t out of it LMAO.  

Sometimes I will just take myself off the radar and put a sticky on a random stolen pedestrian car and pull right behind someone and act as much like an NPC driver as I can and then when I get real close... KABOOM.

Charlie Sheen
  • Charlie Sheen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

I use to do this in GTA IV too when people were after me, go to a helipad/airport, put stickys on all the other helis. They ususally cop some, wait till they start flying then BLAM

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

I almost feel bad I did this to a guy but it was so much fun. When Simeon wants the special car that everyone can see on the map. Drive by it and put a sticky bomb on it. Then someone will come and get it. Then just wait till they get to Simeon's and blow it. Man that guy was pissed. He wouldn't stop coming after me. What's the best trap you have ever laid?

lol, nice.  I've put a sticky on the entrance to Simeon's garage, but never thought about putting it in the car and driving away. 

Cameron77910
  • Cameron77910

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Rigged a Canis Bodhi with an ignition bomb.  Left it near LSC.  Waited.

And somebody actually got into it.  I laughed like a giddy 10-year-old.

Found an weird truck with junk in the back, painted it some shiny colors and did the same thing. Parked by him, walked slowly up to a random with a pistol and waited for him to kill me. He took the bait, got in and boo.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

Found an weird truck with junk in the back, painted it some shiny colors and did the same thing. Parked by him, walked slowly up to a random with a pistol and waited for him to kill me. He took the bait, got in and boo.

that weird truck must have been a rat loader

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

I'll sit in my tank on a street and have a friend place a bounty on me.. In about 30 seconds you tend to see a mob of white dots heading towards me. Needless to say you know what's coming next. lol

Bad sport lobby! Right on

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

whats the denote range on the stickie bomb?

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

I almost feel bad I did this to a guy but it was so much fun. When Simeon wants the special car that everyone can see on the map. Drive by it and put a sticky bomb on it. Then someone will come and get it. Then just wait till they get to Simeon's and blow it. Man that guy was pissed. He wouldn't stop coming after me. What's the best trap you have ever laid?

money wasted

Virtual money wasted on a real laugh? Not a waste in my books.

• Shootinalloveryourface likes this

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

Ya'll motherf*ckers are the reasons why open free roam severs are such a hot mess, ya'll should be proud of yourselves cause no one else is.

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

I'll sit in my tank 

Fail.

The rest of what you said doesn't even matter.

Sounds like somebody gets their ass handed to them by tanks all the time and evolved a hatred for them lol. Get a tank so people won't kick your poor level 9 ass all the time.

• OffroadRunner likes this

Appleshampoo
  • Appleshampoo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

Fantastic reads. Just got access to sticky bombs. Will create stories to tell, brb

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

me and 2 of my mates put 9k bounties on each other and all camped out on the pier.....

as everyone crawled out the wood work to come get us they got a nasty surprise  :panic:

I was totally gonna do this with my friends. Did you put any sticky bomb booby traps on the boardwalk?

psychopants
  • psychopants

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

I wouldn't call out a trap, but one guy who kept trying to grief me finally decided to park his personal veh to steal a super. I airlifted his POV and followed him around the map. He couldnt call the mechanic because he was too close to his personal vehicle. It was pretty funny. I tried to drop his car o. top of him but I missed :-(

Cameron77910
  • Cameron77910

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Ya'll motherf*ckers are the reasons why open free roam severs are such a hot mess, ya'll should be proud of yourselves cause no one else is.

Id generally agree, but this guy didnt have to take the bait. I dont kill people without reason.

Hate that ammunation front door sh*t though

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:49 PM Edited by Lagful, 23 October 2013 - 08:51 PM.

Some guy was trying to troll people by taking their personal vehicles with the Cargobob. I had seen him flying around for quite awhile, visiting clothing stores and Ammunations players were at, so I got my Futo and planted a sticky bomb on it and left it outside an Ammunation where I sat and waited as If I were shopping. He finally came and picked up my car and flew off towards the top of one of the skyscrapers. I set off the bomb and watched as the charred remains of his helicopter came tumbling down.

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

I set bounties on myself with a friend and hop on the train. Kill people why they try to gun us down.

It's not easy since we have miniguns and sh*t and will f*ck your car up.

Levano
  • Levano

::

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

I'll sit in my tank 

Fail.

Sounds like somebody gets their ass handed to them by tanks all the time and evolved a hatred for them lol. Get a tank so people won't kick your poor level 9 ass all the time.

Not everybody is glitching, prick.. It shouldn't even be possible to being able to afford a tank so early on online.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

Some guy was trying to troll people by taking their personal vehicles with the Cargobob. I had seen him flying around for quite awhile, visiting clothing stores and Ammunations players were at, so I got my Futo and planted a sticky bomb on it and left it outside an Ammunation where I sat and waited as If I were shopping. He finally came and picked up my car and flew off towards the top of one of the skyscrapers. I set off the bomb and watched as the charred remains of his helicopter came tumbling down.

Best

H1ghW1sdom
  • H1ghW1sdom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Park a car with an ignition bomb right infront of Simeon's garage. So funny

rufus-t-bone
  • rufus-t-bone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

Getting pregnant is a pretty mean trap too.

dataschmuck
  • dataschmuck

time traveler

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

I stickied a guys car in the impound lot.  He was voice chatting to everyone every thing he was doing so I knew he was coming to get it and which one was his.  

I hid a few blocks away and watched with the sniper rifle.  He didn't notice the bomb until he was inside the impound lot and that's when I triggered it.  He had had come all the way from sandy shores, only to have his prize detonated in front of his very eyes.  He then had to drive to the insurance place to get it again.  The rage over the mic was pricelss.  

I normally would never do this kind of thing, but this guy had spawn killed me like 5 times with his buddies and was just a complete assover the mic about it, so I had a vendetta against him.  It was one of the two times I've ever blown up another players car.  (second was an accident involving a fighter jet and some missiles.)

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

You can take Simeon's car to a Los Santos and put an ignition/remote bomb on it. Then just drop it and wait for the fireworks. Another fun thing to do is use the cargobob to pick players up in their cars, then drop them on a tall building. Ensure you don't drop them on one with a parachute. ;)

This is on my to-do list. I must pick someone up in their car and take them to the highest possible point then just drop them. I want someone to do this to me lol.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:06 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 24 October 2013 - 03:24 AM.

not trying to start a flame war but almost every single post talks about STICKY BOMBS..

is that all people use online? car chase sticky bomb, garage trick sticky bomb, store sticky bomb, car sticky bomb... pure sticky bombs

only good one I read was the mule, tank, helicopter, train (even though mini guns pretty weak lol but smart)

I expected some cool stories here but wow must say most are pretty weak.. since all they did was throw a sticky bomb..

not saying mine is any better but atleast it isn't an unoriginal sticky bomb situation.

I hop in a server where my friends were and decided to rob the store I usually rob outside my apartment when people (4 man crew) decided to block the doors, I killed them with the shotgun and then grenade launched their cars, I managed to get away etc.. they then decided to chase me (my friends were at the ammunition where the barracks spawn and others at the military base) anyways I decided to tell my crew that I was heading their way to set up an ambush/trap as I was heading off road they were catching up as I was suing my tornado, eventually I lead them to the spot where my crew then went off the radar near a bride, I passed the bridge when suddenly a barracks came out of the woods and blocked them in causing them to crash into it, they quickly tried to reverse just to meet another barracks behind them  trapping them  on the bridge. suddenly everyones off the radar time ran out so there were 5 of our dots on the map and as they were trying to find a way out a helicopter came from under the bridge and sprayed its turret/machine guns at the car killing them all. I guess they decided to leave and someone messaged me saying "good sh*t didn't even expect that at all".

of course no one was near the barracks after they moved them there since you know everyone likes to use sticky bombs.. surprisingly they didn't use any.

good or not its probably the best out of all these sticky bomb stories to be honest. and no sticky bombs are cool but they are certainly overused imo

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

I'll sit in my tank 

Fail.

Not everybody is glitching, prick.. It shouldn't even be possible to being able to afford a tank so early on online.

Psh... I got my money legit. Taking cars into LSC and selling them. lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users