Photo

Best trap ever

58 replies to this topic
RochardingX
  • RochardingX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

I almost feel bad I did this to a guy but it was so much fun. When Simeon wants the special car that everyone can see on the map. Drive by it and put a sticky bomb on it. Then someone will come and get it. Then just wait till they get to Simeon's and blow it. Man that guy was pissed. He wouldn't stop coming after me. What's the best trap you have ever laid?
  • GodlessLiberal83 likes this

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

me and 2 of my mates put 9k bounties on each other and all camped out on the pier.....

as everyone crawled out the wood work to come get us they got a nasty surprise  :panic:

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

heh I did the same thing because the guy had previously killed me, so I killed him put a sticky bomb on the vehicle drove away waited till he got in it again and boom XD

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

both dirty tricks. :angry:

• Lc gta likes this

Sir Phil McKraken
  • Sir Phil McKraken

International Squeaker Assassin

• Members

I plant stickies at the entrance to the drop garage but this guy got smart and paused the game so he couldnt die. I then sniped him and put it into the garage myself xD This guy also chased after me for about 10 minutes and failed :D

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

I almost feel bad I did this to a guy but it was so much fun. When Simeon wants the special car that everyone can see on the map. Drive by it and put a sticky bomb on it. Then someone will come and get it. Then just wait till they get to Simeon's and blow it. Man that guy was pissed. He wouldn't stop coming after me. What's the best trap you have ever laid?

Rigged a Canis Bodhi with an ignition bomb.  Left it near LSC.  Waited.

And somebody actually got into it.  I laughed like a giddy 10-year-old.

• Shootinalloveryourface, Odessa_Sledge and Cameron77910 like this

mybrainfellout
  • mybrainfellout

Chaos Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

Props on having the patience to wait until he had re sprayed etc before doing it :L 

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

I just put an ignition bomb on my space docker and leave it parked outside LS customs. OHHHH A SPACE..BOOM.
  • MeerkatMan likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

money wasted

VitalEcho
  • VitalEcho

Saint

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

You can take Simeon's car to a Los Santos and put an ignition/remote bomb on it. Then just drop it and wait for the fireworks. Another fun thing to do is use the cargobob to pick players up in their cars, then drop them on a tall building. Ensure you don't drop them on one with a parachute. ;)

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

money wasted

Not at all.  The pleasure I got from that notification was easily worth three times as much as I paid for that bomb.

VitalEcho
  • VitalEcho

Saint

• Members

I plant stickies at the entrance to the drop garage but this guy got smart and paused the game so he couldnt die. I then sniped him and put it into the garage myself xD This guy also chased after me for about 10 minutes and failed :D

Since when does pausing the game make you invincible? And since when would that not cover snipers?

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

money wasted

sounds like a laugh tho' doesn't it :D

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

I fly around with the cargobob and pick up idle players then deposit them on top of buildings. This amuses me way too much.

mybrainfellout
  • mybrainfellout

Chaos Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

Blocking the door of a shop while a player is robbing it is all ways funny when they realise they can't leave. Complete dick move though.

MeerkatMan
  • MeerkatMan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

I just put an ignition bomb on my space docker and leave it parked outside LS customs. OHHHH A SPACE..BOOM.

Im doing the exact same thing right now ;)

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

I'll sit in my tank on a street and have a friend place a bounty on me.. In about 30 seconds you tend to see a mob of white dots heading towards me. Needless to say you know what's coming next. lol
  • EyeMacHunt and RochardingX like this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

Blocking the door of a shop while a player is robbing it is all ways funny when they realise they can't leave. Complete dick move though.

I tried doing this at an ammunation and the clerk unloaded his shotgun into the back of my car, it got me moving anyway.

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

hilarious....ive seen that online a few times

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

I'll sit in my tank on a street and have a friend place a bounty on me.. In about 30 seconds you tend to see a mob of white dots heading towards me. Needless to say you know what's coming next. lol

I stopped reading at "tank". I'm assuming you go on to say "I'm a massive pussy that needs a tank to protect me".

M16A3 TryHard
  • M16A3 TryHard

Carbine Rifle Tryhard

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:07 PM Edited by M16A3 TryHard, 23 October 2013 - 03:08 PM.

I have done even worse.

Put a sticky bomb at the garage door and shoot at them when they get close. This way they speed up and try to hurry and get the car in, and then blow it. They just wasted like 10 minutes and minimum 1,000 GTA$ for nothing. 

Pisses people off. xD

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

I once bought some French fries with a bug in it.
  • SAVILLAIN likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

money wasted

Not at all.  The pleasure I got from that notification was easily worth three times as much as I paid for that bomb.

its not a pleasure for the victum.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

I'll sit in my tank 

Fail.

The rest of what you said doesn't even matter.

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

I have done even worse.

Put a sticky bomb at the garage door and shoot at them when they get close. This way they speed up and try to hurry and get the car in, and then blow it. They just wasted like 10 minutes and minimum 1,000 GTA$ for nothing. 

Pisses people off. xD

i've had it happen to me and its not funny at all!!! :angry: :angry:

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

yes someone like me trying to put c4 on the tank then (booom)!!

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

I stopped reading at "tank". I'm assuming you go on to say "I'm a massive pussy that needs a tank to protect me".

You mad bro?

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

And It clearly above says TRAP. I didn't say I roll around blowing people up for no reason acting like a dick. It's just fun to watch people trying to get a bounty end up reversing in their car as soon as they see me.

It's funny the stigma on people that have tanks, so I'm assuming you make automatic judgements on everyone? Loser

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

lol . You guys get more creative everyday.

• Odessa_Sledge likes this

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

I put a sticky on someones Buzzard once.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users