Photo

Best cheat to get rp?

17 replies to this topic
Bradp
  • Bradp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

I'm level 19 on ps3.. I really want to get to level 30 ish bad but fast. I noticed that everyone on ps3 is doing the rp glitch through races. All of my friends play xbox very few play ps3 so I can't really do the glitch because I don't have anyone to do it with. I do however just invite random people and do the lap thing where you better time on the lap gives you rp, because winning the race only gives you like 600 rp anyways so it doesn't matter if I lose. Is there any other SOLO rp glitches I can do to level up quick?

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

there are solo races you can do that brings up more then 1300 rp.

you only have to do one lap......some are even under a minute with a super car.

you level up in no time.

NJSALVATOREQ
  • NJSALVATOREQ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

i am currently helping players to win first and boost. add me on XBOX LIVE: XxSALVATORExX

Bradp
  • Bradp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

you level up in no time.

The jail one? It takes forever.. I'm level 21 and it gives like 600 each time it takes so long. I'd be willing to boost with somebody tbh I just don't have a mic so we would have to talk through computer like facebook or something. Is there a topic maybe that people set these things up in?

NJSALVATOREQ
  • NJSALVATOREQ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

you level up in no time.

The jail one? It takes forever.. I'm level 21 and it gives like 600 each time it takes so long. I'd be willing to boost with somebody tbh I just don't have a mic so we would have to talk through computer like facebook or something. Is there a topic maybe that people set these things up in?

no you cant do it by yourself, you need 1 more player then each lap you get 5k xp a race win or not. i am available now to boost all day so add me on xml XxSALVATORExX

Bradp
  • Bradp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by Bradp, 23 October 2013 - 06:00 PM.

you level up in no time.

no you cant do it by yourself, you need 1 more player then each lap you get 5k xp a race win or not. i am available now to boost all day so add me on xml XxSALVATORExX

I don't have XBL :/ I'm sorry I definitely would.. I have PSN. Is there somewhere I can find people to do this with?

Anyone on psn please add me bradparisien, and add me on facebook same name so we can chat there because I don't have a mic :$

NJSALVATOREQ
  • NJSALVATOREQ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

you level up in no time.

I don't have XBL :/ I'm sorry I definitely would.. I have PSN. Is there somewhere I can find people to do this with?

Anyone on psn please add me bradparisien, and add me on facebook same name so we can chat there because I don't have a mic :$

just advertise your PSN name, good luck man !

Gamski
  • Gamski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

Add me. Psn: GAMSKI

Bradp
  • Bradp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

Add me. Psn: GAMSKI

Gamski I'm actually getting off soon, but add me on facebook. My name is brad parisien, and add my psn:bradparisien. If you go on facebook I'll message you whenever I'm online? I don't have a mic though so we'd have to talk on Facebook

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

Best way to rank up:

Get in a lobby with people who want to race, even if its the same boring race over and over

Race

That's it dude, there's no point scamming the RP system to get yourself into higher level races and missions if you haven't learned the skills for them. Don't cheat for RP, just play for fun and let it accumulate or do races.

Also, protip: you'd be much better off asking for people who just want to play and do missions and races on the PSN :)

Garo
  • Garo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

To get higher levels faster I go to the race called "down the drain" do one lap, and keep repeating, within an hour you should have around 150000 if you've won enough, works for me

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

I did 'the ring of fire' yesterday alone and it got me 1400 rp by doing one lap.

not sure if it was ring of fire but it was the one that goes in front of the airport and freeway in 1.30 sec per lap.

it is a fun lap to do also.

Leowolfe
  • Leowolfe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

How bout you don't cheat, pussy
  • mebigbear and SkiMini14 like this

cyaninternetdog
  • cyaninternetdog

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

I really dont understand the mentality of people that just want to cheat, glitch, mod or grind to get more rp and money. Hardly done any mission online in the last few days and my rp is getting higher through just pissing about basically.

Personally I cant wait till the new CoD game comes out so the hardcore GTA fans will be all thats left.

• mebigbear likes this

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

The reason people want 120 rank is because then you are no longer restricted by gated unlocks and it just becomes pure skill. It's the same reason the new Killzone game doesn't have an xp or rewards system and instead is focused on just pure fun.

Some people like the long grind and rewards being trickled in. Others like myself and others prefer to have all tools and weapons available from the start and let skill decide the rest.
  • KingPancakes likes this

Leowolfe
  • Leowolfe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

Yet the game was not made so that you could have everything from the start. And skill has nothing to go with it. If you only have a pistol and I shove an rpg up your ass it should be because I have EARNED that rpg. Grind more until you earn it. Don't be a little bitch about it

Krieger119
  • Krieger119

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:52 AM Edited by Krieger119, 26 October 2013 - 03:06 AM.

I'm level 19 on ps3.. I really want to get to level 30 ish bad but fast. I noticed that everyone on ps3 is doing the rp glitch through races. All of my friends play xbox very few play ps3 so I can't really do the glitch because I don't have anyone to do it with. I do however just invite random people and do the lap thing where you better time on the lap gives you rp, because winning the race only gives you like 600 rp anyways so it doesn't matter if I lose. Is there any other SOLO rp glitches I can do to level up quick?

Yo Brad, I'll add you on PS3 and we'll do it when time allows.  Let me know when you're available.

PSN: Dominikin

vipermedic
  • vipermedic

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

Hi Brad

Feel free to add me PSN vipermedic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users