Do you find yourself bored with GTAO?

55 replies to this topic
Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

Did you glitch to get the money you have now and then used that money to buy yourself everything? If so then I'm glad you're bored, because I haven't and playing by the rules actually makes getting things rewarding and fun. Also, I hope your character gets deleted.

• KimberJane likes this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

Even if they didn't glitch, they would be bored. The missions are so rubbish.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

I enjoy them, I do find the payout lacking though when you compare it to races.

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

nbody cars bout ur opinjion

• haythem09 likes this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:23 PM Edited by iFight, 23 October 2013 - 02:24 PM.

Your post makes no sense, you can't buy RP with money.
You can buy vehicles, apartment and what else? Nothing, you need RP and level up to unlock a certain item.
Even if you have glitched, you can still play missions to get RP and still have fun.

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

I glitched got evetything I want n still not bored n that's awfully mean to want are character deleted...but oh well at least I'm not you playing those sh*t missions with bad pay

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Flyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

I glitched BECAUSE I was bored.
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

I glitched got evetything I want n still not bored n that's awfully mean to want are character deleted...but oh well at least I'm not you playing those sh*t missions with bad pay

Rockstar will be selling money cards, I'd say it's a fairly reasonable assumption to think that people who glitch are the same morons who'll pay money for in game currency so it'll be in their best interest to delete your character once they fix the glitches that create infinite currency.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

nope you glitched because your characters got deleted and you threw a tantrum

what a loser

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

At least that's what he's saying to justify himself. For all we know, he just glitched all his money because that's just his personality.

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Flyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

Rockstar will be selling money cards, I'd say it's a fairly reasonable assumption to think that people who glitch are the same morons who'll pay money for in game currency so it'll be in their best interest to delete your character once they fix the glitches that create infinite currency.

How are we the morons that would pay for a cash card? No way its a disgusting move by rockstar and also part of the reason I glitched 8 million dollars!!

Goodsport92
  • Goodsport92

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

I glitched BECAUSE I'm a fakking idiot loser who loves to walk around with a lot of money to show how much everyone else sucks and how poor they are.

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Flyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

nope you glitched because your characters got deleted and you threw a tantrum

what a loser

My character hasn't been deleted once you f*ck tard

mathios88
  • mathios88

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

i find this game to be pretty boring, the only thing i actually like is Survivor, outside of that free roam is now just a blood bath with lower medical bills...

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

I have become bored, and i haven't used a single glitch or bug. I have become bored of the AI's super accuracy and armor's uselessness meaning its easy to fail a mission, and even if you complete it, you get a pittance of a reward now.

The Huntsman
  • The Huntsman

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:39 PM Edited by The Huntsman, 23 October 2013 - 02:39 PM.

Online doesn't have a story.  There's nothing to keep you invested.  I got bored about two weeks ago, but came back recently and am starting to get bored again.  I'm not a fan of the grind, so I'm glad that I "exploited" mission replay to level up.  I have more fun being a high level than a low level.  But the game still gets dull after a while.  Rockstar brags about 500 missions, but they're including each little race as a mission.  Because Rockstar nerfed the actual missions, all people do is race one lap races, so racing is less fun than it used to be.  And I can't do deathmatches anymore because people just kick me due to my level.

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

I'll be done with this game way before they would delete characters but I doubt they will....but I'll be back :)

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

How are we the morons that would pay for a cash card? No way its a disgusting move by rockstar and also part of the reason I glitched 8 million dollars!!

People who glitch are taking the easy way to get money, paying real cash for in game currency is also the easy way to earn money. Both methods simply pander to your own greedy nature.

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Flyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:40 PM Edited by Wipex President Mike, 23 October 2013 - 02:43 PM.

i find this game to be pretty boring, the only thing i actually like is Survivor, outside of that free roam is now just a blood bath with lower medical bills...

Exactly why I thought f*ck it and glitched. Just to try and get SOME enjoyment out of this online sh*t.
Plus I was a legit player until 2 days ago...just fed up with the entire online to be fair. This game will definitely not be as big as rockstar hoped. I agree on survival its the only good mode.

Stop moaning Kracus. I would never spunk real money on a f*cking virtual currency in a game. Rather save it for a stella down the pub on a friday night. Now kindly f*ck off

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

Online doesn't have a story.  There's nothing to keep you invested.  I got bored about two weeks ago, but came back recently and am starting to get bored again.  I'm not a fan of the grind, so I'm glad that I "exploited" mission replay to level up.  I have more fun being a high level than a low level.  But the game still gets dull after a while.  Rockstar brags about 500 missions, but they're including each little race as a mission.  Because Rockstar nerfed the actual missions, all people do is race one lap races, so racing is less fun than it used to be.  And I can't do deathmatches anymore because people just kick me due to my level.

Maybe instead of grinding you should have just taken the time to enjoy the game and not worry about your level, then perhaps you'd still find it interesting. I wouldn't say completing a mission over and over is an exploit but it sure does sound boring.

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

Even if they didn't glitch, they would be bored. The missions are so rubbish.

I thought the missions are getting better when you lvl up? or always the same stuff ? If so -.-

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by Zonegamer, 23 October 2013 - 02:44 PM.

Which is why I personally wouldn't glitch. I'd rather earn money through missions and other legit means whilst having fun and working my way up the hierarchy.

Aside from the lack of payment/EXP for missions (which can feel underwhelming) I'm actually enjoying the jobs and taking the 'sucka' route even if it's a slow journey to the top.

New DLC content, a stronger storyline, new free roam activities and increased payment for missions need to implemented A.S.A.P regardless. 

The Huntsman
  • The Huntsman

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

Maybe instead of grinding you should have just taken the time to enjoy the game and not worry about your level, then perhaps you'd still find it interesting. I wouldn't say completing a mission over and over is an exploit but it sure does sound boring.

I enjoyed the game more being a high level.  I'm the type of guy who buys Fallout 3 and immediately exploits infinite XP to get the max level.  I put hundreds of hours into Fallout 3, but not once did I go through the game as a low level.  Straight to Big Town I went.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by Kracus, 23 October 2013 - 02:48 PM.

Sounds boring to me...

Also sounds like you got no skills, which btw, improve if you're not cheating...

The Huntsman
  • The Huntsman

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Sounds boring to me...

Also sounds like you got no skills, which btw, improve if you're not cheating...

Not every game has infinite XP.  The ones that do, I take advantage of.  Rockstar had years to foresee this outcome.

The_Communist
  • The_Communist

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

Yeah I did but I only glitched about $250K a couple of weeks ago but even with that in my back pocket I've stopped playing as the Online component is just getting boring. There isn't really much to do when you think about. You have races and death-matches, but they can be pretty empty at times when most people just prefer to run around in free mode killing each other. The missions are pretty boring to, and now that they pay out even less there isn't really any reason to do them.

I have to laugh though when people like OP say "Rockstar made the missions pay less because they want it to be fun and rewarding!" LOL no... They want everything to pay less so it's a boring grind and you pay for their 'Shark Card' micro-transactions. Guaranteed heists will pay out $25K tops.

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Flyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

Honestly I dont think I wouls of glitched had rockstar stayed away from being money grabbing scum. Just a bit of thwir own medicine IMO. Since the cash nerf its unbalanced anyway and designed to make you dirt poor

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Nah not bored yet, there is always new things to do. The missions (shooting ones not the races), are sometimes a bit cumbersome - different set of people to kill but same sh*t just a different location. 

GTA online isn't as awesome as I was expecting with all the pre-release hype, but it's still a blast all the same.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

I like it when things are hard to obtain. That way when you see something valuable you have an appreciation for how difficult it must have been to acquire it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users