• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic
Stoner_Chick420
  • Stoner_Chick420

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:58 AM

I'm looking for someone to create a logo for my friends  crew I've tried multiple times and many different ways to do it myself and i just can't figure it out. If you would help me out that would be great. 

You can find my crew by searching for Puros Locos.

If you message me on Rockstar at Stoner_Chick420 I can tell you what i'd like to be on the logo. 

ANY AND ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND MAY BE REWARD IN RETURN.

crossoverboi
  • crossoverboi

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

this is not working anymore. i tested and cannot do it anymore due to rockstar eula. are you getting the same error? thanks

• mikezilla2 likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:45 PM

this is not working anymore. i tested and cannot do it anymore due to rockstar eula. are you getting the same error? thanks

They've stopped people using emblems created anywhere other than the editor.

Little-Bear07
  • Little-Bear07

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:37 AM

There's a video on YouTube where it was done 21/02/14. So is this still possible to do?
  • mikezilla2 likes this

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

🀄️

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:21 PM

Patched as of 2 days ago

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:52 PM

I Got a Email from Rockstar Support....

telling me they had taken My Content down (Emblem)  and said if it was republished it could result in a Ban , the emblem is the same as my profile avatar ...i did the old glitch to use the emblem,

Think about it before you try any of the stuff you see on youtube .....

it pissed me off that they took it down..... but its not worth a possible banning

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

🀄️

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

if you want to test ways around in make a fake RSSC profile with a fake crew and try uploading custom logos that way.

Little-Bear07
  • Little-Bear07

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:27 PM

Ok. Thank you.
No it's definitely not worth a ban! Especially after all the hard work, as such. :). Thanks again! :D

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

make a separate social club account - create a crew - upload the picture you want

if the account gets banned you dont need to worry 

tumblr_lmu894rxom1qbar4bo1_500.gif

• Reconified likes this

F3AR TH3 FR0G
  • F3AR TH3 FR0G

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:50 AM

I'm sure that it is still working. Just PM me like I said. I can do it this weekend. All I need is your crew and the image.

Sons 0f Anarchy First 9
There is just two people in the crew whenever you search it and then just txt me at 9013890523 or email me at [email protected]

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

I'm sure that it is still working. Just PM me like I said. I can do it this weekend. All I need is your crew and the image.

Sons 0f Anarchy First 9
There is just two people in the crew whenever you search it and then just txt me at xxxxxxxxxxxx or email me at [email protected]
Wow. Just.... Seriously. Edit your post to remove your phone number and email, friendly warning. If by some miracle the guy you replied to is still reading this thread AND has a way of doing it since rockstar patched it, they can just pm you...

Is this your first time on the internet? Phone number....seriously. :facedesk:
  • livejoker, blakeney and supanaut like this

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:08 AM

Sons 0f Anarchy First 9
There is just two people in the crew whenever you search it and then just txt me at 9013890523 or email me at [email protected]

Only an email and a phone call? Step your game up to social security cards and semen samples.
  • livejoker likes this

MitsHD
  • MitsHD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

If you need help, reply to my now! 

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:30 PM

1369869598282.gif

Really people? Stop digging up this old thread. It smells bad now. Svg edits do not work, and people posting that they are Miracle Max and can bring it back from the dead are just trying to scam you. You can make a decent crew logo with the crappy editor if you spend time and learn how it works.

tumblr_m4cwlxg4CP1qdku5lo1_500.gif

• Killzone3265 likes this

WeeChips
  • WeeChips

The artist formerly known as KingOfCurlys

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 March 2014 - 12:15 PM

Yeah this doesn't work anymore, I offered to help many times back when it did but I can no longer do this and I'm guessing only a skilled few have the ability to still do it. If it ever works again in the future I'll help anyone who wants it. In the meantime I agree with just letting this thread die.. 

Reconified
  • Reconified

gouge away.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 March 2014 - 12:23 PM Edited by Reconified, 15 March 2014 - 12:23 PM.

...He says, while gravedigging it again.

Blue Angel
  • Blue Angel

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:24 PM

Creating custom emblems is indeed still possible. Not using this way tho! If you guys want proof, just post some simple image here and i can put it in-game and take snapmatci pic. 

WeeChips
  • WeeChips

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:43 PM

Yes, I am still getting private messages asking for help so I'm posting on the thread to let people know that I can no longer do it.

Creating custom emblems is indeed still possible. Not using this way tho! If you guys want proof, just post some simple image here and i can put it in-game and take snapmatci pic.

Good for you mate, the old method certainly doesn't work. My crew has a few emblems we're happy with so I don't need a new method. Plenty other people want help rather than proof though, unless you're just trying to brag.

Blue Angel
  • Blue Angel

Player Hater

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:00 PM Edited by Blue Angel, 15 March 2014 - 08:58 PM.

My way is so simple that there must be lot of other people who know how to do it too. I would like to help others, but public guide will get it patched in no time :( And that would also lead to those youtube videos, where 15yo kids beg for likes and subs by showing how to do it, even if they don't really even know what they are even doing. 

It's double-edged sword...

But if some 1 wants to have custom emblems I might make request topic where you could ask for them. You post picture and I join your crew and publish it.

Edit: Did some testing today (very simple emblems, but you can clearly see that they are made w/o rockstar's tools)

YTXX6P7.pngFc30eIn.png

WeeChips
  • WeeChips

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

Yeah definitely don't post your method as it will be patched soon. You've announced it now, so surely all these people that have been desperate for a custom emblem will be in touch. I did some for a few crews when the old way still worked. Some people actually offer to pay.

D3tro1tDi3sl420
  • D3tro1tDi3sl420

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:06 AM

Yes, I am still getting private messages asking for help so I'm posting on the thread to let people know that I can no longer do it.

Good for you mate, the old method certainly doesn't work. My crew has a few emblems we're happy with so I don't need a new method. Plenty other people want help rather than proof though, unless you're just trying to brag.

Gtachronical
  • Gtachronical

Active

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:36 PM

Hey, can someone join my crew on ps only, add me if u wanna talk about it more  my psn is - System32failed
Join my crew on psn-  Crooks emperor, U can leave afterwards I just need to you to join it to make an emblem for me, I want the background to be transparent so I  can wear the emblem on any colour shirt, and if you know the vans symbol, in grey, heres a picture, please someone help me out

https://www.google.c...85#facrc=_

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:09 PM

As far as the transparency thing.. it blows that you have to pay over 200 bucks to have that program do it for you.. I have been unable to find a program (as a non-graphical artist) that does this conversion as well, however.. If you have a crew of 20 or more, get donations and you're in for about 10 bucks a person... easy... otherwise you have to find a clan color that you can then add as your outline... as I did.

I can make the background transparent for you.  I've requested an invite to your crew.  Once you accept that I'll edit the emblem and save it as a new one.

Furry_Monkey ROCKS!!!

ive tried all these other rubbish video's and ways to do a crew emblem to no avail, i saw Furry_Monkey's "TEXT" thread and tutorial and i got it in no time, done 2 awesome crew emblems.

Just ask him and he will show you the way...

• Furry_Monkey likes this

Xxsnake2588xX
  • Xxsnake2588xX

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:46 PM

@Furry_Monkey I have a crew with 100+ members and rockstar deleted my last hacked in emblem mind joining my crew anmd putting in a playboy bunny emblem with a black bunny and transparent background? link to crew is here:http://socialclub.ro...e_tuxedo_outfit

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:52 PM

@Furry_Monkey I have a crew with 100+ members and rockstar deleted my last hacked in emblem mind joining my crew anmd putting in a playboy bunny emblem with a black bunny and transparent background? link to crew is here:http://socialclub.ro...e_tuxedo_outfit

I've simplified the importing into the emblem editor bit so that it's just copy and paste.  Have a look at the link in my signature to see how it's done now :)

JTelford
  • JTelford

Lone Rattlesnakes MC Grand Senora President

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:04 PM

Hey is anyone still capable of doing this?

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:44 PM

Hey is anyone still capable of doing this?

Please do not post in old threads. It bumps the topic to the top of the board and as older topics contain outdated information/discussion this causes confusion when people read the topic from the beginning.

If you have a subject that you feel ought to be discussed feel free to start a new topic but first, please make use of the search function to ensure that there is not a recent topic that covers the subject that you can post in.

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users