Photo

Gang wars online

6 replies to this topic
respeq_deez
  • respeq_deez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

After level 18 i believe you can start Gang Wars. it says open up crates to get loot. However i never see any crates i can open. how does this work? if you dont have grenades can you do it? has anyone done it?

i wonder is this isnt online just like the Bank Trucks online that they say you can find on the map Which to date i have never found a single bank truck online

OBITWIZZLE
  • OBITWIZZLE

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:18 PM Edited by OBITWIZZLE, 23 October 2013 - 04:22 PM.

shoot them... they're wood.

edit: Sorry, I didn't see the part where you can't find them. They're usually green wooden crates scattered in the area of the gang attack. Ranging from 1-3 boxes (that I've seen anyway)

Flying20customs
  • Flying20customs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

I got a crate that was empty ? Are there more than one

GTASkunk
  • GTASkunk

Don Vercetti

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

I got a crate that was empty ? Are there more than one

There are more than one, but every crate i've smashed I have received $500 per and a new shotgun, and lots of ammo. If you leave the crates and the Gang Wars ends, sometimes the crates disappear but the contents are still there so you don't have to smash the crates. That's what I have been doing.

Caligastia
  • Caligastia

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

there are always at least two, these are the funnest missions I have played, since they nerfed mission payouts I generally run around and do these.  I happens alot where the crates disappear after the mission or if they are shot during the fight, look for all the white flashing cash on the ground.  All crates do have $500 as mentioned above, plus up to $35 per kill, up to 20 kills that I have seen.  You can make some pretty good cash quickly, more that a store robbery and not have to deal with the cops.  I have noticied recently, that players will ofter come to either assist or get the crates post fight, free guns, cash, recently I have had to fight other players rights after the fight is over, which can be problematic as after you win the gang fight the game pauses for you while everyone else can still cap you.  Just and FYI, if not playing solo, grab the cash quick and be ready for a fight when its over.

respeq_deez
  • respeq_deez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

thanks for the replies all!

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

You actually recieve 2x500 on each crate.. They are green with the text Supplies, or they are with merryweather logo on it.. There is 4 on each "mission". :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users