I discovered a way to destroy player vehicles with no bad sport warnin

4 replies to this topic
Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

Pick them up in a cargobob and drop them from a high altitude. I picked up several people who were idling in vehicles that appeared to be their PV's. I picked them up and drop them off at various altitudes and on top of various buildings.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

Duh. -_- As long as the player is in his vehicle the game sees it as his fault. If its empty and is destroyed instantly from just leaving your hook its your fault. A way around this is ramming the car so that it travels a small distance then off into the water.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

Nice I thought that would work well but never tried it because couldn't find a cargo bob. Do you know where can I get one?

Is it located at Trevors Hangar?

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

It seemed to spawn consistently at the airport once I obtained one from Trevors airfield. I didn't try it with an empty vehicle cause I was just interested in messing with some players... The reactions of "what the f*ck am I doing up here!?" were pretty amusing.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:04 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 23 October 2013 - 01:05 PM.

Pick them up in a cargobob and drop them from a high altitude. I picked up several people who were idling in vehicles that appeared to be their PV's. I picked them up and drop them off at various altitudes and on top of various buildings.

http://gtaforums.com...rs-should-stop/

So you are just a lying POS that is trying to cover his griefing. Picking bounties as a good sport, eh?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users