Photo

How to make a hot character?

297 replies to this topic
FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

You 'men' that play female characters are complete fags. Point. Blank. Period.

And Your excuse is that you wanna look at a girls pixel ass ? How about you go look at some ass in real life.. Better yet instead of looking how about you get up in it? Fags.

So I was gay when I was playing tomb raider? sh*t... I thought I was just watching a hot girl with guns blow away bad guys as I controlled her. Guess the people in GTAO are not doing it for the same reasons...

And BTW you ever play Ballad of Gay Tony? Or you too boss for that noise? And what if the main protagonist of the new GTA was a girl? would you not play it because you had to play a chick? It sounds like you have the problem here thinking anyone who plays a female character on a video game is gay. AND that being gay is a bad thing... perhaps you should go find a gay guy and give him a hug. Tell him you are sorry that you call people who play female characters homosexual... And that you used the term fag to do so.... because really dude, seems like you are the confused one here. 

What a waste of a post. Didn't pay attention to anyhing you just mentioned except for the me being confused part. Only time I get confused is weather I'm feeling like f*cking big tits or big ass, but f*ck it. Why not noth?

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

And Your excuse is that you wanna look at a girls pixel ass ? How about you go look at some ass in real life.. Better yet instead of looking how about you get up in it? Fags.

I thought GTA went by greek rules... it's only gay if you play catcher.
Tf are greek rules?

guess not everyone went to school.....greek rules stands for Fraternity Life. BTW iif a frat boy ever axe you to play soggy biscuits , say YES - I think you would so enjoy it.

FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:20 AM Edited by FrankinLamar, 27 October 2013 - 06:20 AM.

Tf are greek rules?

guess not everyone went to school.....greek rules stands for Fraternity Life. BTW iif a frat boy ever axe you to play soggy biscuits , say YES - I think you would so enjoy it.
Nope, wouldn't know anything about college Mr. Tom Smith sir, but I do know about going to the bank and working for nobody else other than myself. (nothing wrong with college)

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

Tf are greek rules?

Nope, wouldn't know anything about college Mr. Tom Smith sir, but I do know about going to the bank and working for nobody else other than myself. (nothing wrong with college)

well not all of us can be drug dealers.

FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

Tf are greek rules?

well not all of us can be drug dealers.

True. Different people different circumstances.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:53 PM Edited by Lunytunes, 27 October 2013 - 05:10 PM.

Lol I made a female character after reading this thread. 

Voila

0_0.jpg

For those who say that it's gay to play as a girl.

tumblr_m9k3phQxJw1r9q3nao1_500.jpg

Favorite female character right here. Ayame from Tenchu. So go suck a dick :D

• Chrunchip likes this

EMCondor
  • EMCondor

Oliver Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

0_0.jpg

best i could do.

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

my female character

u mad?

3493138.jpg

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

I annoys me how my female character is way taller than my main guy...

D4PLK
  • D4PLK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

I have two female characters.

70C7233D-6CE9-41FF-9310-2375636DB4B2-158
98C46703-8E4C-4849-9480-152A4B3E2E03-158

I am a male with a wife and two kids. I simply chose to play as females because I am men in single player and most other games I own, so I felt like a change.

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

I had a female character as my reserve character for awhile, but she looked like Ashley from SP so I deleted that sh*t and made my 2nd character a black man.

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

I annoys me how my female character is way taller than my main guy...

because of high heels? 

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

i made a 2nd character as a girl 3 times...
1) first one had a stubble beard
2) had an ass that was so big should have needed 2 seats in her car
3) the 3rd one had a clear visible beard again and a fat ass and legs like The Hulk...

the character creator is insanely bad

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

why ya wanna make a hot character

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

0_0.jpg

livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm Herbert Moooooooon!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

Gonna bump this.

I'm thinking of making a female character as my main one was supposed to be a female but they all looked ugly and had saggy tits. While the saggy chest will stay *sigh*...can anyone post a picture of their character and what parents they chose? I doubt any of you guys keep tabs on that stuff, you simply randomize until you land on a cute girl but after 20 minutes of spamming the random button, they all look like they french kissed a dead fish.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could take the time to fulfill my request. :)
I will form a circle with chalk in my living room and worship you until GTA 6 comes out.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

Gonna bump this.

I'm thinking of making a female character as my main one was supposed to be a female but they all looked ugly and had saggy tits. While the saggy chest will stay *sigh*...can anyone post a picture of their character and what parents they chose? I doubt any of you guys keep tabs on that stuff, you simply randomize until you land on a cute girl but after 20 minutes of spamming the random button, they all look like they french kissed a dead fish.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could take the time to fulfill my request. :)
I will form a circle with chalk in my living room and worship you until GTA 6 comes out.

Page 2, post #53 is my "main". I have one more that looks nice, but it is not my own preset. If you happen to like her, PM me and I`ll give you her "formula".

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

To make a pretty female isn't very hard... Give them lots of sleep...family time and legal work...your stats won't start very high but you will look good..

Side note ..each grand parent changes different aspects of your character.. If I remember correctly.. 1st one is facial structure..2nd is eyes...3rd is mouth and 4th is skin color.. Not sure if this is the right order, but play around with it and you'll figure it out.

livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm Herbert Moooooooon!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:21 AM

To make a pretty female isn't very hard... Give them lots of sleep...family time and legal work...your stats won't start very high but you will look good..

Side note ..each grand parent changes different aspects of your character.. If I remember correctly.. 1st one is facial structure..2nd is eyes...3rd is mouth and 4th is skin color.. Not sure if this is the right order, but play around with it and you'll figure it out.

That's actually really helpful :)
I'll play with the options and see which parent changes what.

@Phy: Sorry, she's really hot but not my style :p. Thanks for the offer!

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

@Phy: Sorry, she's really hot but not my style :p. Thanks for the offer!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No need to apologize :) .

SkyWest1218
  • SkyWest1218

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

Best way to start is get the grandparents looking good, then move on to the next generation until you get to your character, then move sliders around and pick and choose if you want to alter an aspect. Also, for some reason changing the slider for grandparent's resemblance more to the left will actually make your character look manlier. Oddly enough moving the grandparent's resemblance slider all the way to the father gave my character a more feminine appearance. I used option 5 for both grandparents, that was a good starting point. All the other fine details (mouth shape, jaw structure, skin tone, etc) can be set through the second generation. It's a strange system Rockstar uses for this, but not so bad once you work out how to get a female that doesn't look like a pro boxer in drag.

• livejoker likes this

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

Somewhat related -

http://www.futuremus...-children-wins/

• livejoker likes this

Munkeyhaus
  • Munkeyhaus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

Staying out of the debate to answer the OP. I run a female toon, I got my reasons and don't care.

The main thing I can say is, DON'T use Marston as the dad, lol. The ol' Marston smirk is no good for lady lips. I can tell who has used Marston on any toon. His DNA overpowers everything. The short answer is try to keep the parentals consistent unless you want some ethnic flavor.

I'll repost mine here. I did go for the slight androgynous look because I like that look (think Trinity from the Matrix films), and also I made her as a female version of Eren from Attack on Titan (except she's "Erin." :) ):

0_0.jpg

• lonestranger likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

Took a fresh snap recently in case another thread like this bubbled to the surface....

0_0.jpg

I assume that males who will only play male would only play human in a fantasy or sci fi game? Missing out guys, them troll chicks is tasty. Well...if you choose the only pretty face and short tusks anyway. ;)

sinnessa
  • sinnessa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

0_0.jpg

SHFU
  • SHFU

shrek is lov shrek is lief ͡ ͜ʖ ͡

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:41 PM Edited by SHFU, 14 January 2014 - 02:36 PM.

I love how most of you guys simply show your character yet you don't say how you created her.

e0_0.jpg

Settings

HIfNJKS.jpg

vn3ujmV.jpg

• livejoker and Lazy Mofo like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm Herbert Moooooooon!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:06 PM Edited by livejoker, 14 January 2014 - 02:06 PM.

F*CKING FINALLY!

• SHFU likes this

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

I'm curious... are there any gals that created guy toons? I know lot's of guys running around as dolls, just not seen the inverse...

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

All I want for Christmas is proper matchmaking. :(

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:44 PM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 14 January 2014 - 05:32 PM.

WALL OF TEXT & PHOTOS.

Nope... wish we had a creation system that was at least like Fallout 3, or New Vegas.

My advice; turn everything down except work out and legal work hours (5-6 hours each), and put 8+ hours of sleep if you want that clean face.|

I did:
10 hours of sleep
3 hours with friends and family
5 hours sports
6 hours legal work

Set most of the sliders to the "mother" side for that more feminine look

Forgot who I chose for my grandparents, but NEVER have a slider that is maxed out at the father... your female will either have that chunky face, look like a man, or just be hideous overall.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

For my guy, this is what I did.

2013-12-24_202753.jpg?async&rand=0.71397

End result:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Unfortunately, he suffers from cornrows.

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:44 PM

how do i make my character look like 2chains/whoopy goldberg?!?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users