• This topic is locked This topic is locked
300 replies to this topic
thieves
  • thieves

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

I'm not making any commentary on GTA making people sexist, it's just a game. People posting saying that men are weird (or even gay) for choosing a female avatar has nothing to do with what you're talking about, it's just outright sexist opinion. Claiming you choose a woman so you can "look at a girls ass" has nothing to do with what you're saying, that is also just some posters outright sexist opinion.

Yes, I like a girls backside as much as the next bloke, but I don't use that as a reasoning for playing a female character. That's just totally f*cking sad, if not anything else. I'm sure you lot can dig deep and find a more interesting reason for your choice in character?

So am I a sexist now for looking at my wife`s ass?! And why should I be if I am looking at some pixelated ass? And what the hell is wrong with looking at my wife`s ass to begin with?!

Will it make a difference if all my female avatars are made to resemble my wife?

[EDIT] I really don`t understand why there HAS to be a higher meaning explanation to a simple normal biological impulse / need.

I actually end up in the dog house if i don't check my missus ass out at least a few times a day.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:47 AM

Nobody ever makes a black girl

Lol

Anyway they all look like fat trannys in game, tall hunchbacks

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

XD

@Debate about playing as male/female character,

I just don't understand why there can't be a reason to play as female characters beyond either sexual incompetence or sexual desire.  I'm not criticizing those who do play as female characters for these reasons, but why can't it be something else?  To society, I'm either a pervert or I'm impotent if I'm playing a girl.  This is why I absolutely adore societal opinions :^:

OT: I'm only mad that I can't make this one specific character that I've wanted to make really badly in GTA Online.  For female characters, I'm having a great amount of difficulty with making an Asian (which is pretty much what the character I was trying to make is).  For males, I'm having difficulty making them look like they're anything but adolescents (or effeminate men) unless I make them a minority or use facial hair.  Also, I have some issues with some of the hair choices, especially with the fact that I can't make a dark-brown female hair (only light brown or black).

Character creation needs a bit of an overhaul, IMO.  No need to get rid of a parental hierarchy system; they just need to seriously refine it so that it isn't touch-and-go.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:20 AM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 24 October 2013 - 08:21 AM.

0_0.jpg

This was the best I could do. I want her to have the boobs like the NPC women which are bigger and rounder, but nope not possible. She has a lot on legal work, sports and sleep + some family.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:25 AM

Why exactly do players freak out when a guy plays a girl toon? It's no big deal. One of my characters is female and most people are cool with that but once in a while I get someone who goes nuts over it.

thieves
  • thieves

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:25 AM

0_0.jpg

This was the best I could do. I want her to have the boobs like the NPC women which are bigger and rounder, but nope not possible. She has a lot on legal work, sports and sleep + some family.

If that is you in your profile pic i must say you did a pretty good job recreating yourself.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:30 AM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 24 October 2013 - 08:31 AM.

0_0.jpg

If that is you in your profile pic i must say you did a pretty good job recreating yourself.

Really? Thank you! ...I guess

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

stop creating girl characters as a guy. 

I suppose you think playing as a Female Shepard in Mass Effect and/or a Female Warden in Dragon Age is weird too. 

Why does it matter to you what gender someone chooses for their character? It's their character, they can use whatever gender they want. 

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

It's not unusual for a guy to create a character purely because she looks more appealing than a man. How the f*ck is it sexist?! How am I in any way degrading women? It is in my very nature to find looking at women appealing, it's not like I'm parading around town preaching that all woman should wear less clothes. If I want to look at a girls ass more than a guys ass, I'll create a f*cking girl character thanks. Oh and to all those guys saying "why would you create a character just to look at a girls ass, that's sad", you can't tell me if you were walking down the street and you saw a hottie wearing yoga pants you
Wouldn't have you're eyes oggled xD

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

they have jewellery for females? :(

Yes! Necklaces, Bangles, Earrings etc It's in Accessories :)

thats well sexist....wheres all the jewellery for the men!!! :(

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

It's got nothing to do with being comfortable with your "feminine" side. It's a game, it's virtual reality, the option to be male or female is there and you can choose who you like. Two things seriously bother me about this thread:

1) People think a man playing a female character is "weird", "gay" and generally unacceptable. This is highly sexist thinking.

2) The people that do play as females justify it by saying they want to "look at a girl's ass". Along with them being desperate to make them "hot" which means make them dress like sluts. This is also highly sexist thinking.

Has anyone made a female character because they just fancied a change? or is it all to do with wanking off to a virtual avatar because you all think women have a duty to be sex objects?

I made a female character that I find attractive but also have he wear long pants shirts. I like to role-play as my character. Which is why I also play both males and females in RPGs too. 

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

Thanks to the both of you for this...Am I correct in thinking that everybody has the same weight?  I see other people's female characters (well here) that look quite slim, and my character to me looks like a football player....weight doesn't change does it?
I'd love to see the characters changing their physique, adding a few pounds if eating too many snacks :)

i dont reckon id fit my man into my mini if that last point came into force haha

Saul G Man
  • Saul G Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

After reading this thread, I'm almost thinking that I should have created a chick to look at... 1 question which will definitely make me regret not doing it, if answered correctly, can you go into the strippers, take them home and bang them like usual and still pick up hookers? :D
  • Ryan_Codebreaker likes this

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:07 AM

Someone really needs a GF... Just saying.

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

After reading this thread, I'm almost thinking that I should have created a chick to look at... 1 question which will definitely make me regret not doing it, if answered correctly, can you go into the strippers, take them home and bang them like usual and still pick up hookers? :D

As far as I know, strippers are bugged.  I had a friend who was constantly trying to get strippers into his apartment, but he kept getting a "busy" line on the phone whenever he called them.

lxr
  • lxr

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:29 AM Edited by lxr, 24 October 2013 - 09:30 AM.

Some guys play female characters because IT'S A GAME. Any interpretation beyond that is pure nonsense. You wouldn't argue that someone who frequently runs over pedestrians is a closet psychopath either.

Here's my character, for reference:

m5T9HGN.jpg

Edit: And no, hookers, strippers, never had any issue with them.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

Made a new character to see if it was going to be in Bad Sport also:

0_0.jpg

lvl 5 in a room for of lvl 100's, no thanks. 

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:53 AM

0_0.jpg

Looks a bit like Brienne from Game of Thrones. 

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

They need fat character models for players. I would reroll a fat angry ghetto chick in a heartbeat.

Bottom Gun
  • Bottom Gun

Formless

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

It's very easy to make a hot character.

Firstly, get yourself some Molotov cocktails, then throw them directly below you so that your character catches fire.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:33 PM Edited by WildmouseX, 24 October 2013 - 12:34 PM.

Lol

except me

the darker the shell, the pinker the taco!

0_0.jpg

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:36 PM Edited by Ertrick36, 24 October 2013 - 12:36 PM.

Lol

except me

0_0.jpg

But isn't this one also black?

Some guys play female characters because IT'S A GAME. Any interpretation beyond that is pure nonsense. You wouldn't argue that someone who frequently runs over pedestrians is a closet psychopath either.

m5T9HGN.jpg

And now all of a sudden, I want to make a black chick...

thieves
  • thieves

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

0_0.jpg

Really? Thank you! ...I guess

Yea, i meant it as a compliment lol. sorry.

:^:

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

Lol

except me

0_0.jpg

But isn't this one also black?

m5T9HGN.jpg

And now all of a sudden, I want to make a black chick...

that she is, and my jungle fever goes up another notch.

ron86
  • ron86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:02 PM Edited by ron86, 24 October 2013 - 02:05 PM.

0_0.jpg

The most beautiful girl in San Andreas  :inlove:

No love for my sweety?  :(

432274_308120049250200_1125215879_n.jpg

0_0.jpg

BTW i tryed to make her look similar to my wife

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:27 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 24 October 2013 - 01:41 PM.

I'm pretty satisfied with staring at a real woman's ass and body and I definitely don't care to stare at a pixelated version of one to feel like a man. What kind of excuse is that? Never understood why anyone would want to be a female, but it's usually that excuse. I dunno, I'm a straight male that has sex regularly so maybe I don't fit the tequirements.

Would have made a difference if my female avatar would have been made to look like my wife? 

In case the answer is no: Why not?

I actually end up in the dog house if i don't check my missus ass out at least a few times a day.

Serves you right, you sexist fiend, you!!! :p :p

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

Whoever made the character creation needs firing ASAP.

• superspurs18 likes this

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:15 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 24 October 2013 - 02:15 PM.

The most beautiful girl in San Andreas  :inlove:

No love for my sweety?  :(

BTW i tryed to make her look similar to my wife

10/10 for the wife. 5/10 for the ingame lookalike. Not too similar, but it is not my avatar so, as long as you like her :p

I really HATE round eyes.

lonestranger
  • lonestranger

Texture Artist

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:35 PM Edited by lonestranger, 24 October 2013 - 08:32 PM.

I'm a man with a female character. I went for the Molly Schultz look:

CymZxpt.jpg

While having an attractive character is one reason and / or excuse to choose a female, I did it mostly to do something different. This isn't a realistic simulator. I don't have a garage with everything from a Ducati to a GT-R to a bro-truck. I don't need to look just like myself in order to steal cars, rob liquor stores, shoot people, and blow up armoured trucks. And it's fun when you're winning races or blasting dudes when you're in high heels. Besides, half of the random people I see online all look the same, just like this guy I randomly found on Snapmatic:

4yWupOL.jpg

Boooorinnnng.

As far as I know, in Online, you can't get booty calls from strippers like you do in single player. Maxing out the strippers "like" meter simply allows you to call them to your apartment for lap dances there. I have a female character, and she goes to the Vanilla Unicorn for lap dances, picks up hookers, and has had Nikki at her apartment for lap dances. And if you're curious, all of the animations are the same as if the character was a male.

...As far as I know, strippers are bugged.  I had a friend who was constantly trying to get strippers into his apartment, but he kept getting a "busy" line on the phone whenever he called them.

I had the same issue earlier on. I thought it was because I had a mid-level 6-car apartment. When I got a high-end apartment, they were still busy, but they're available now. I think the ability "unlocks" after a certain RP level. Maybe level 18 or 20 or so, I'm guessing?

http://rsg.ms/1cWMUt5[/size]
ok here is the ingame image

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." ????

That's because the link you inserted is not an image, it's the full Snapmatic page. Image extensions are .jpg, .png, .gif, et cetera. Right-click on the actual image, "Copy image url", and ithen insert that url into your post, like so:

0_0.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users