How to make a hot character?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
300 replies to this topic
Hoschelhoff
  • Hoschelhoff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

LOl at all the neckbeards defending making a woman character. You guys are pathetic serious. And pretty f*cking weird.

Everyone who plays as a woman thats a man 100% pees sitting down. They also have all of Chers albums.

NOPE, I pee while standing, and I listen to Alter Bridge.

Hoschelhoff
  • Hoschelhoff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

stop creating girl characters as a guy. 

Does it threaten you in some way?
Whats the problem?

He likes to imagine that he is playing with a girl so he feels like he is on a "real date" for once.

With that logic, you are dating a dude. Meaning you are either a girl, or a fag.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Hoschelhoff likes this

Don Johan
  • Don Johan

-

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

All these lovely girls makes me wanna have one. :p

Morganthaler
  • Morganthaler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

I made a fairly attractive female character (who subsequently got lost in the Great Server Purges of 2013), and my strategy when creating her was to minimize any weirdness created by pastime choice (high criminal activity leading to bruising, etc; making sure she got her beauty rest, etc), and to primarily concentrate on making sure that her profile was good - nose and chin.  Hairstyle and clothes/style are all simple enough to modify, but you can't do anything about bad cheekbones or an overbite!

• FirstLadyofGTA and voldo27 like this

Wtfever
  • Wtfever

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

There are easier ways to jerk off

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

they have jewellery for females? :(

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 23 October 2013 - 02:48 PM.

Of VERY bad taste.

For instance, I can`t find SMALL earrings for my avatar. I`m sure I`ll find some for IRL cash eventually...

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

there should definitely be a Jewellery shop online!

wish i could buy a decent looking watch and a chain for my man lol

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

We should all get a redo.. I never got a free one at level 8. I was under the assumption that the more criminal activity you had the more crimes you could commit. ( Stupid philosophy now that I think about it ) So now every time I play I see a cracked out homeless man.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

We should all get a redo.. I never got a free one at level 8. I was under the assumption that the more criminal activity you had the more crimes you could commit. ( Stupid philosophy now that I think about it ) So now every time I play I see a cracked out homeless man.

No offence, but haven`t you seen your char at level 4? Or 8? Or 10? There was plenty of time to see, understand and redo your toon.

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

just throw some face paint on and happy days :D

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Yes! Necklaces, Bangles, Earrings etc It's in Accessories :)

Crossed Sabres
  • Crossed Sabres

Miss LS Organizer

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Great femininity includes high cheekbones, a narrow jawline, big cat eyes, and a thin nose.  Toggle the Male/Female slider first, and put it all the way to female.  From there, as others have said, use the Activities part of the page to smoothen out her skin's softness.  Also, makeup makes the final look.  You could try putting her in the natural look first, then adding makeup.

And don't worry about some dudes saying it's weird.  They're usually closeted men who are so insecure about their own masculinity that they have to then project their fears about sexual and social norms in the virtual world as well.

Pinnkie Pie, you did an excellent job with the facial structure!  Here's mine:

05u0rU9.jpg

• prestonchan likes this

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

LOl at all the neckbeards defending making a woman character. You guys are pathetic serious. And pretty f*cking weird.

Everyone who plays as a woman thats a man 100% pees sitting down. They also have all of Chers albums.

So you enjoy staring and guys asses all day long do you?
Me on the other hand. I much rather watch a woman run around. But hey, I have no problems with men finding men attractive to look at, but I just like looking at women. Mainly because I'm not gay.

But hey, it's cool that you're gay.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

So you enjoy staring and guys asses all day long do you?
Me on the other hand. I much rather watch a woman run around. But hey, I have no problems with men finding men attractive to look at, but I just like looking at women. Mainly because I'm not gay.

But hey, it's cool that you're gay.

They`ll tell you they`re not gay. Their avatars are just their image and they are immersing into the game universe.

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

If you genuinely find any of these characters hot, please seek help now.

Just like graphics, you want to be looking at something visually attractive. I'm currently playing a troll... and not the annoying internet kind.

sinnessa
  • sinnessa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

All of you have some sexuality issues you need to sort out. Which is probably why you want to play as a girl that is 'hot'. And somehow all of you think that it's normal to do this but it's not, it's really weird and you should stop. Seeing how many freaks quoted me shows how serious this illness is.

.jpg

• Lunytunes and s_aint like this

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by Calavera999, 23 October 2013 - 04:24 PM.

It's got nothing to do with being comfortable with your "feminine" side. It's a game, it's virtual reality, the option to be male or female is there and you can choose who you like. Two things seriously bother me about this thread:

1) People think a man playing a female character is "weird", "gay" and generally unacceptable. This is highly sexist thinking.

2) The people that do play as females justify it by saying they want to "look at a girl's ass". Along with them being desperate to make them "hot" which means make them dress like sluts. This is also highly sexist thinking.

Has anyone made a female character because they just fancied a change? or is it all to do with wanking off to a virtual avatar because you all think women have a duty to be sex objects?

• Ertrick36, FirstLadyofGTA, Thundermother and 1 other like this

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

There are easier ways to jerk off

To men's arses apparently.
Personally I rather get my gf to jerk me off, or just f*ck her... But when she's busy watching America's next top model or whatever other bullsh*t girls get sucked into these days, I'd rather be seeing a lady while I game.

If guys think that's gay, then maybe they should reevaluate their definition of gay. Because where I come from, that's when you've got your cock in another man's ass... which apparently some players love to do. Each to their own.

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

And on a completely unrelated but semi related note. I LOVE playing as Trevor in single player. He's the only interesting fun character to play as. But unfortunately my view mainly consists of his balding head and his saggy man ass.

Crossed Sabres
  • Crossed Sabres

Miss LS Organizer

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

2) The people that do play as females justify it by saying they want to "look at a girl's ass". Along with them being desperate to make them "hot" which means make them dress like sluts. This is also highly sexist thinking.

You do realize you're asking the male species to completely tune out thousands of years of instinctual evolution, higher sexual desires due to testosterone, right?  Good luck with that.  Especially when it comes to a demographic of young males who generally play video games often.  This, including the fact that GTA is a game premised upon blurring all social norms.  Right?  Sexism as satire is rampant throughout GTA.

inb4 P.C. police..

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by Calavera999, 23 October 2013 - 04:44 PM.

You do realize you're asking the male species to completely tune out thousands of years of instinctual evolution, higher sexual desires due to testosterone, right?  Good luck with that.  Especially when it comes to a demographic of young males who generally play video games often.  This, including the fact that GTA is a game premised upon blurring all social norms.  Right?  Sexism as satire is rampant throughout GTA.

inb4 P.C. police..

Don't expect it, just bothers me how sexist you all are. Grim humans indeed.

And what's wrong with satire? Satire is poking fun at sexist ideals, everyone in this thread is just being a prick. That's not satire, is it sweety? Or are you suggesting everyone here is being satirical?

• FirstLadyofGTA likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:06 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 23 October 2013 - 05:15 PM.

It's got nothing to do with being comfortable with your "feminine" side. It's a game, it's virtual reality, the option to be male or female is there and you can choose who you like. Two things seriously bother me about this thread:

1) People think a man playing a female character is "weird", "gay" and generally unacceptable. This is highly sexist thinking.

Has anyone made a female character because they just fancied a change? or is it all to do with wanking off to a virtual avatar because you all think women have a duty to be sex objects?

In regards to your "2". My female avatar is always decently dressed. Off shoulder, running shoes and what you call `em skinny jeans but not the full length ones. Will post a pic of mirror self when I will play later today.

I always double check with my wife if she is properly dressed, in terms of colors and whatnot. And if you think that is strange, then you, sir, are an idiot.

Crossed Sabres
  • Crossed Sabres

Miss LS Organizer

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

inb4 P.C. police..

Don't expect it, just bothers me how sexist you all are. Grim humans indeed.

And what's wrong with satire? Satire is poking fun at sexist ideals, everyone in this thread is just being a prick. That's not satire, is it sweety? Or are you suggesting everyone here is being satirical?

I think that within the context of the game, this behavior is acceptable.  And I'm not saying that their actions are a form of satire, only that the game is premised upon it.  It allows you to do what you would otherwise not be allowed to in real life.  It's an exaggeration of our worst inhibitions: running over bikers, killing the CEO of LifeInvader, killing innocent bystanders.  Playing slutty barbie dress-up?  :beerhat:  Point being, we don't act upon these desires in real life, even though most men have them.  That's the reality. 

The one's that claim they don't are usually conforming to social norms of masculinity.  They're mostly worried about wearing pink shirts in public.

Son_Of_Sparda
  • Son_Of_Sparda

Demon Desparado

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

I Find that most characters look hot whenever they stick a mask over their ugly face.

• FirstLadyofGTA likes this

HadOne2Many
  • HadOne2Many

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

I Find that most characters look hot whenever they stick a mask over their ugly face.

Like this?

0_0.jpg

• voldo27 likes this

Son_Of_Sparda
  • Son_Of_Sparda

Demon Desparado

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

Like this?

0_0.jpg

Now that..... That Is Smoking hot!  :inlove:

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by Calavera999, 23 October 2013 - 05:48 PM.

In regards to your "2". My female avatar is always decently dressed. Off shoulder, running shoes and what you call `em skinny jeans but not the full length ones. Will post a pic of mirror self when I will play later today.

I always double check with my wife if she is properly dressed, in terms of colors and whatnot. And if you think that is strange, then you, sir, are an idiot.

Why would I think it strange, I think you have misread/not read my post.

I'm arguing that playing females is perfectly fine, and it shouldn't have to be about having "a girl's ass to look at" while you play. 

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

0_0.jpg

on the left, pretty much resembles me IRL except underneath my lip I have the goatee 'W' line

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users