Photo

I wish I never wasted money on the Adder

72 replies to this topic
The Guitarist
  • The Guitarist

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

Thing is so slow for what it should be its unbelievable. I swear my Vecca was just as fast. Why didn't I just buy an Entity XF?

screwloose88
  • screwloose88

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

my feltzer is just as fast.

the adder handles terrible aswell in races, im guessing its the same in freeroam.

• Infamous_WarPig likes this

mistermaster7
  • mistermaster7

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

sh*t no! Depends on a driver. Adder is clearly the fastest one. Learn to drive! 

SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

The adder is one of the worst cars. You basically spend a mil on a piece of sh*t, it is only good if you are traveling down the ls river or on the highway. IMO the Entity XF is the best.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

Well the Veyron is overrated in real life so what did you expect in a game?

Besides, driving an Adder in online is pretty much saying to everyone that you have small genitals.

but I'm a muscle car guy,so I'd rather have a 69 GTO Judge over a Veyron any day.  Or a 56 Bel' Air.  Or a 67 Shelby GT500.  Or a 1985 Corvette.  Or a 68 Yenko Camaro.  Or a Torino.   Hell give me a Ford Fairmont...

• Expeace and JOEBEEZ like this

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

I have one and have no regrets. It's pretty much a collectible to me, but still nice to have.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

Besides, driving an Adder in online is pretty much saying to everyone that you have small genitals.

but I'm a muscle car guy,so I'd rather have a 69 GTO Judge over a Veyron any day.  Or a 56 Bel' Air.  Or a 67 Shelby GT500.  Or a 1985 Corvette.  Or a 68 Yenko Camaro.  Or a Torino.   Hell give me a Ford Fairmont...

I don't know all about that, if you have a $2mil call in real life, that just means you are loaded and can get anything you want.

Plus that whole 'you only have that car to make up for the lack in penis size' is just dumb.

Either way, I bought my Lambo, Porsche, Bugatti and Viper so I'm happy either way

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

Its a scumbag's car.

Especially if its Chrome. I smoke it with my feltzer anyday.

Moses Cashin
  • Moses Cashin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

The Adder is a great car on this game but the big problem is it's handling. In my opinion if it didn't skid all over the place it would be one of the best cars.

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

No idea why everyone seems to think the adder is a great car...it's really not. It's a good car, at best...but great? No. I'll take the Entity over an Adder any day. The adder will never have a spot in my garage.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

Seriously, why else would anyone buy that car?  Other than the obvious, Oh Im richer than you, I can outrun anything you have.  Look its even chrome.

Whatever man, enjoy your Bugatti.  I don't grief people online, but I can honestly say I never feel bad for anyone that has a Adder and is getting chased by other players.

I'm level 89 and the most expensive car I own is the Carbonizer.  But I dont really see the attraction of these super high end cars.  The Cheetah doesnt look like the car I thought it originally did until I seen one in a free roam lobby, the front looks like an Enzo which I like, but the back is some horribly mutated Mclaren MP4-12C.  The Entity is modeled to look kinda like the Koeneggsigg CCX, which is a sweet car, but I had hoped for some more types to choose from.  There ARE other more interesting choices than those 3.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Leise rieselt der Schnee

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

I wish I never wasted money on a Buzzard. I thought it would spawn right next to me after calling Pegasus but no way, I have to travel miles across the map sometimes, so why I should make the whole way when there are Buzzards at the airport and other locations that are closer?
  • KillaChaz likes this

voad1
  • voad1

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

Seriously, why else would anyone buy that car?  Other than the obvious, Oh Im richer than you, I can outrun anything you have.  Look its even chrome.

Whatever man, enjoy your Bugatti.  I don't grief people online, but I can honestly say I never feel bad for anyone that has a Adder and is getting chased by other players.

I'm level 89 and the most expensive car I own is the Carbonizer.  But I dont really see the attraction of these super high end cars.  The Cheetah doesnt look like the car I thought it originally did until I seen one in a free roam lobby, the front looks like an Enzo which I like, but the back is some horribly mutated Mclaren MP4-12C.  The Entity is modeled to look kinda like the Koeneggsigg CCX, which is a sweet car, but I had hoped for some more types to choose from.  There ARE other more interesting choices than those 3.

That is exactly why I got an adder. To out run anything some one else might have. I also love the way it drives. A lot of fun to fly around in.

M16A3 TryHard
  • M16A3 TryHard

Carbine Rifle Tryhard

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

my feltzer is just as fast.

the adder handles terrible aswell in races, im guessing its the same in freeroam.

It handles terrible if you have tourettes probably. I can handle it pretty well.

• ReconzVenture likes this

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

but I can honestly say I never feel bad for anyone that has a Adder and is getting chased by other players.

I don't think anyone feels bad when someone is getting chased in a car. I've seen people chase a guy on a bicycle, who was just strolling. What's my reaction? Chase after them both just to see the fight.

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:43 AM Edited by BloodRedSpark, 23 October 2013 - 11:44 AM.

If you're talking about the Tornado, it's a '57 Bel-Air. '56 had no wings, like the '57 does.

The '57 Bel-Air is a much better car in general than the '56.

UKJoshUK
  • UKJoshUK

Boss

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

Even though I own all them 3, I must say that my Vacca is my favourite car in Lime Green :)

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

only car ive bought & modded is a coquette,it looks great but during races it seems to flip so easy going over even small humps in the road,do all the sports cars do this? or are some better,was gonna buy a feltzer next.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

CHROME ADDER = SMALL BALLS/FAG

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Entity's seem so mainstream now though :/

Not saying adder is any better, defs worse

UKJoshUK
  • UKJoshUK

Boss

• Members

Am I a fag if I have a matte black adder with chrome strips?

gtakiller56
  • gtakiller56

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

I was wanting a cheap sports car and was thinking about the comet for 100k. Is this a good car?

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

It's just the car all the glitches have, because they made a million and wanted to prove it. It's become cliche. I wish I had sold mine when I was able to, because I just traded it for an Infernus, which I probably also won't keep.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

No.

Matte is used by men. Congrats, you have my respect.

But if it was total chrome you'd be a complete fag.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

I bought the Entity XF and it is a great car, i will however still be buying the Adder at some point as it will be more of a collectible than anything else.

UKJoshUK
  • UKJoshUK

Boss

• Members

I was wanting a cheap sports car and was thinking about the comet for 100k. Is this a good car?

Was my first sports car, amazing car to drive, It would be worth your time saving 240k and buying the vacca, that is the best car in the game imo, ive beaten so many of my friends on the highway with it whilst they drive entitys and adders

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

No.

Matte is used by men. Congrats, you have my respect.

But if it was total chrome you'd be a complete fag.

My whole garage is matte black haha. With the only exception being a Carbonizarre, I had to have that in Ferarri red for obvious reasons :)
  • gnad1992 likes this

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

Entity is no doubt the best car, its like the Adder and Cheetah had a baby. 

• gnad1992 likes this

M16A3 TryHard
  • M16A3 TryHard

Carbine Rifle Tryhard

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

The 2 super cars I do own are an Adder and an Entity.

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users