» «
Photo

Kicked from Free Roam sessions?

42 replies to this topic
ClockworkMonkey
  • ClockworkMonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:14 PM Edited by ClockworkMonkey, 29 October 2013 - 02:16 PM.

Well, R* have responed to the request I posted. How f*cking useful they are...

http://support.rocks...equests/1305596

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

Now i'm in a bad sport lobby because of this crap, it stopped for a couple days but today it happened too many times I guess. No clue how long i'm in the bad sport lobbies for either.

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

Well, R* have responed to the request I posted. How f*cking useful they are...

http://support.rocks...equests/1305596

The link doesn't show the support ticket, what did they say?

ClockworkMonkey
  • ClockworkMonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

I (and many others) are encountering a problem where the game is kicking us instantly and counting it as a votekick (which in turn adds to the bad sport rating).

This is not a request to be removed from bad sport, do not post an automated response about bad sport please.

These are not votekicks, there is no warning that you are being votekicked, just instant disconnection. They happen when you are doing nothing, away from other players, as soon as you arrive in the server, even on empty servers.

http://gtaforums.com...entry1063925217

Here is one thread on the subject, there are a lot of others.

My connection is NAT type 2 and I have no problems with other games.

R*'s response.

Hi ClockworkMonkey,

You are receiving this automatic reply because you recently submitted a ticket to Rockstar Games with the term "Bad Sport" found in the text.

We are sorry to hear that you are having a problem related to the Bad Sport pool in Grand Theft Auto Online. We are not able to adjust Bad Sport stats.

The Bad Sport pool is triggered by things like quitting games early, blowing up other people’s vehicles, and being reported manually or voted out by other players from the in-game pause menu. The Bad Sport pool is temporary and ends after a certain period of time that is displayed when entering GTA Online. Please note that the duration of the Bad Sport period may increase if further violations occur while in the Bad Sport pool, including being reported by other players.

If you would like to provide feedback about the Bad Sport system, please email [email protected]. We appreciate any input you have about ways to improve the system.

R*

differenz
  • differenz

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

But still, it happens way too often. This on top of the "timed out loading session" nearly every time I log on leads me to believe there is an issue beyond players just kicking me all the time.

Maybe you're being a dick to people? :)

ClockworkMonkey
  • ClockworkMonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

If you're in free mode, you will see a "players are trying to kick you" notification. I saw it once in free mode when I was in the bad sport pool (some guy didn't want me to get the special crate he was waiting for).

It's not possible for a single person to vote someone out unless they're a host of a job.

So it's not possible that these are legitimate vote kicks. Furthermore, they happen on empty servers too, which should be impossible.

SSjEnforcer
  • SSjEnforcer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

I got kicked to single player during the last half of WAVE 10 in survival!

This is bs

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

It just happened to me after I did a deathmatch and then left after cuz I didn't want to do a race. But I quite at the voting screen, so I dunno about that either.

LAST NIGHT THO I had a disconnect from the psn entirely. Had to restart my system and disconnect and THEN reconnect to my internet for it to be able to work again.

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

The last couple of days have been a joke...constant time out messages then being thrown back to single player which annoys me as it really does waste a lot of time, I'm actually sick of seeing the cut scenes of Michael. Or the system saying my behaviour is bad sport when I quit a job from the lobby just because I don't like the new settings set by the host and then when you do decide to press B to exit the lobby you cannot again join a gta-o session as it just takes ages to load (or) it says technical error please return to gta v single player. Just now I've attempted to play online for over an hour and managed to just play one race - it's a joke now!

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

ive been voted out more times in the last two days than I have...well ive never been kicked before. no warnings just kicked offline and sent to single player mode.

watching that stupid ass cut scene right before you can log back onto online really pisses me off. damn it micheal, you already know that bouncer isn't going to let you in that club now stop trying.

Daimondl
  • Daimondl

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

I've noticed that too, it's happening more and more. I don't f*ck with other people, so I don't know what's happening.

HOHEPA58
  • HOHEPA58

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:59 AM

Just today i got kicked by the host of a Rooftop Rumble mission.. Thing is, i'm rank 149, and they were around the 50 mark...Could they not work out that i would be beneficial to the mission? having all weapons and skilful at doing this mission solo? Ah well, i just went ahead and replayed it again..there are some real dumbos out there...

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:16 AM

Just today i got kicked by the host of a Rooftop Rumble mission.. Thing is, i'm rank 149, and they were around the 50 mark...Could they not work out that i would be beneficial to the mission? having all weapons and skilful at doing this mission solo? Ah well, i just went ahead and replayed it again..there are some real dumbos out there...

Last reply: 30.10.2013

Lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users