Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will Rockstar deal with all the glitchers?

40 replies to this topic

Poll: What will Rockstar do against all the glitchers? (59 member(s) have cast votes)

Glitchers will be dealt with in the form of?

1. Nothing will happen to them. (34 votes [57.63%])

Percentage of vote: 57.63%

2. Money taken from them. (5 votes [8.47%])

Percentage of vote: 8.47%

3. Stats swipe. (6 votes [10.17%])

Percentage of vote: 10.17%

4. Character deleted. (4 votes [6.78%])

Percentage of vote: 6.78%

5. Banned from GTAO. (3 votes [5.08%])

Percentage of vote: 5.08%

6. Banned from earths orbit. (7 votes [11.86%])

Percentage of vote: 11.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

replaying missions like a drone.

As far as I can tell, most of the exploits have been a result of playing the same missions again and again. Early, easy missions. 

Your move.

Odd, I could have sworn I made around 2 million every 2-3 minutes using the adder glitch in LSC.

There we go. Rather than replaying missions like a drone, you exploited a glitch like a drone. Still makes you a drone. And a pathetic cheat.

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

I'm curious, what's a stats swipe?  And did we really need another one of these threads?

The other thread is should they punish them. This thread is about will Rockstar take action against the glitchers. Its about peoples expectations how Rockstar is gonna deal with the glitcher. 

The other thread is about on a community basis if they should punish them. There is a difference.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

As far as I can tell, most of the exploits have been a result of playing the same missions again and again. Early, easy missions. 

Your move.

Odd, I could have sworn I made around 2 million every 2-3 minutes using the adder glitch in LSC.

There we go. Rather than replaying missions like a drone, you exploited a glitch like a drone. Still makes you a drone. And a pathetic cheat.

Hardly a drone spending 5 minutes on glitching lol.

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

How can you be proud when you cheated yourself to high standard vehicles or cheating in general? Well GTA 5 online has been ruined again by glitchers exploiters in GTA 4 PC there were cheaters with aimbots and infinite ammo machine gun RPG's ruining all the servers.

Ruined my whole GTA 4 online experience and now Rockstar failed again with GTA 5 online function. I guess when it comes to GTA 6 not much to expect from the online features again.

Rockstar should focus on the single player its what suits them best to be honest. I enjoyed the single player big time, but am very disappointed about its online features.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Your move.

That makes it even worse. You didn't even have to spend time to reach the things that shouldn't be available yet. 

You're really not justifying your cheating very well here, loser. 

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

Your move.

That makes it even worse. You didn't even have to spend time to reach the things that shouldn't be available yet. 

You're really not justifying your cheating very well here, loser. 
As I said, nothing to justify. Enjoy spending days grinding for pennies sore loser.

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

The best way to deal with hackers, glitchers and modders is to simply remove their reason to do it. How? It's easy and it really is what developers should do. Remove leaderboards altogether. Just be done with it. 

Every game I have is hacked and modded with people in the lead. I play a game to play a game, what these people are on about is beyond me. Frankly they bore me to freaking tears. 

Grinding, glitching, modding. Boring. 

Developers, R* you listening just remove the leaderboards. Maybe even achievements.

No reason, then why do it. 

Silent Dogwood
  • Silent Dogwood

Genuine Wole

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

hahahah, Im at work, been working for the last 2 hours, issue? Sorry I can multi task, you kids on here only require about 1% of my capability.....

Again, I jump on and here you are again trolling and flamebaiting...

Hes not trollin he really hates my ass which I find hilarious.

I don't hate anyone. I just can't stand people that think so highly of themselves, for no apparent reason, that they come off as big a prick as you do....

Would you like me to elaborate more?

And if you really want me to brake it down for you. I'm self employed. I work when I want to. I work harder than most. And I would be willing to bet just about anything you want, that I make triple the money you will EVER make. TrueFax ;) I got a pretty good gig my friend. 

I'd much rather be seen as a nice kinda guy as opposed to a complete asshole, regardless of my salary.

I'm just got out of my final year at uni. Aspiring to become a flimmaker or producer. So mark these words, I shall return in fifteen years, and then we'll compare yearly profits. See who comes out on top. Not guaranteeing anything, but there's a chance I could be making seven digit figures as my paycheck haha.

Now seriously, f*ck off and stop pissing everyone off.

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

The Dark Below

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

I think for the time being nothing will happen but after cash cards are opened up then who knows. Also if the damn heists were in from the get go people wouldn't need a money glitch to acquire money for the insanely priced EVERYTHING on Online.

• FirstLadyofGTA likes this

Epsimrove
  • Epsimrove

Forest Stalker

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

There is transaction history and tie in for gifting so it shouldn't be that much of a problem to route out.

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

Only input I have is this.

If they intend to release the online stock market (which they clearly have put time and resources into) then they will have to at least take away the money from the glitchers. They can't allow glitchers to put millions into the BAWSAQ.

So, maybe a good reason why it looks grim for glitchers. Or alternatively, the glitchers have ruined it for everyone else and Rock* have scrapped the BAWSAQ because of the ruined economy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users