Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will Rockstar deal with all the glitchers?

40 replies to this topic

Poll: What will Rockstar do against all the glitchers? (59 member(s) have cast votes)

Glitchers will be dealt with in the form of?

1. Nothing will happen to them. (34 votes [57.63%])

Percentage of vote: 57.63%

2. Money taken from them. (5 votes [8.47%])

Percentage of vote: 8.47%

3. Stats swipe. (6 votes [10.17%])

Percentage of vote: 10.17%

4. Character deleted. (4 votes [6.78%])

Percentage of vote: 6.78%

5. Banned from GTAO. (3 votes [5.08%])

Percentage of vote: 5.08%

6. Banned from earths orbit. (7 votes [11.86%])

Percentage of vote: 11.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote
GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

I quote Rockstar, please remember that we are looking at not only player data 

Source: http://www.rockstarg...tle-update.html

Above probably means nothing special. It adds an flavor of discussion though.

What do you expect from Rockstar? Might be a possibility being low level with insane amounts of cash will get you punished for it.

However a new development has developed where players are giving others crazy amounts of cash. This makes it impossible to know who have glitched and who received money.  

I wish Rockstar would deal with them buying just banning them since glitching is about the same as cheating. Cheaters are a pest in online gaming and in my point of view should be dealt with.

I think Rockstar like most game developers won't do anything about it or minimum.

rohra
  • rohra

ROHRA

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

They'l all get Half Million per Bugg each month until GTA6 releases.. r* sucks

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

YAY!! 500k in Rockstar money, people earn that in 10 minutes doing glitches. Awesome thanks Rockstar.......

rohra
  • rohra

ROHRA

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

YAY!! 500k in Rockstar money, people earn that in 10 minutes doing glitches. Awesome thanks Rockstar.......

lol

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

Less than a minute actually.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

Um ya, your like a week late bud. Glitchers are ALREADY being dealt with. Believe me, I know one who got dealt with. It IS happening. Do some more homework kid....

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

Um ya, your like a week late bud. Glitchers are ALREADY being dealt with. Believe me, I know one who got dealt with. It IS happening. Do some more homework kid....

Mad so mad.

Sorry that I didn't know I don't spent near the amount of hours like you on the forums. Yeah, I got things to do.

rohra
  • rohra

ROHRA

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

Mad so mad.

Sorry that I didn't know I don't spent near the amount of hours like you on the forums. Yeah, I got things to do.

same here.. don't have 1 week to analyse if they've fixed 1 or 2 bugs out of AMILLION bugs.. 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

Glitchers/cheaters/exploiters - should all be set on fire and then extinguished with pish then set on fire again until they stop being c*nts. 

Why bother paying for a game if you're not going to play it fairly? OOOH LOOK AT ME I WAS THE FIRST TO GET A TRILLION DOLLARS! I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

f*ck out, dicks.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

Mad so mad.

Child, you have never made anyone mad, besides maybe your 2 fathers. Get over yourself, you don't impress anyone but you! 

Clown ;)

And a simple forum search would have sufficed, but you think so highly of yourself why would you even consider that option. I mean YOU are posting it which means it MUST BE groundbreaking and awesome......right?

pfffft

hhamzah99
  • hhamzah99

Call me.. Heisenberg.

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

nope nothing gonna happen, they will maybe only get in bad sport lobbys for a few days/weeks

• Art:Vandelay likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

Mad so mad.

same here.. don't have 1 week to analyse if they've fixed 1 or 2 bugs out of AMILLION bugs.. 

Who needs a week, it takes 22 seconds of reading.....longer than it took you to chicken peck this post into your keyboard.

silly children....

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

Mad so mad.

Child, you have never made anyone mad, besides maybe your 2 fathers. Get over yourself, you don't impress anyone but you! 

Clown ;)

And a simple forum search would have sufficed, but you think so highly of yourself why would you even consider that option. I mean YOU are posting it which means it MUST BE groundbreaking and awesome......right?

pfffft

Active posts 520.

Member since 3 weeks. 

Point proven, get a life.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

hahahah, Im at work, been working for the last 2 hours, issue? Sorry I can multi task, you kids on here only require about 1% of my capability.....

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

hahahah, Im at work, been working for the last 2 hours, issue? Sorry I can multi task, you kids on here only require about 1% of my capability.....

Well you're doing a serious job at work then. Working the forums, lol. You don't even have a job or don't take it seriously since low wage. You're working the forums more then your actual job, goodjob for proving anything. F.A.I.L.

Silent Dogwood
  • Silent Dogwood

Genuine Wole

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

Again, I jump on and here you are again trolling and flamebaiting...

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

Hes not trollin he really hates my ass which I find hilarious.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

Hes not trollin he really hates my ass which I find hilarious.

I don't hate anyone. I just can't stand people that think so highly of themselves, for no apparent reason, that they come off as big a prick as you do....

Would you like me to elaborate more?

And if you really want me to brake it down for you. I'm self employed. I work when I want to. I work harder than most. And I would be willing to bet just about anything you want, that I make triple the money you will EVER make. TrueFax ;) I got a pretty good gig my friend. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

You don't know sh*t, we have already proven that.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

Glitchers/cheaters/exploiters - should all be set on fire and then extinguished with pish then set on fire again until they stop being c*nts. 

Why bother paying for a game if you're not going to play it fairly? OOOH LOOK AT ME I WAS THE FIRST TO GET A TRILLION DOLLARS! I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

f*ck out, dicks.

Most people glitch because they don't want to pay rockstar for fake money and spend days earning barely anything actually.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

f*ck out, dicks.

Most people glitch because they don't want to pay rockstar for fake money and spend days earning barely anything actually.

Thats complete bullsh*t.

1. You don't HAVE to pay R* for money

2. It doesn't take days to earn money, it just takes a couple friends and a little fun

Quit trying to justify your glitching noob

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

f*ck out, dicks.

Most people glitch because they don't want to play the game, they just want to collect the achievements/trophies and amass as much money as they can without putting in any real effort.

Fixed that for you. You're welcome. 

Rich-tv
  • Rich-tv

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

R* gas to be careful here, yeah maybe they should do something to the glitchera but a ban probably isn't smart. They've already lost players because of the games current state. Wouldn't be good business to boot the people glitching because that's a lot of players and that might be enough for them to call it quits. Esspecially with the ps4 dropping in three weeks.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

I'm curious, what's a stats swipe?  And did we really need another one of these threads?

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

f*ck out, dicks.

Thats complete bullsh*t.

1. You don't HAVE to pay R* for money

2. It doesn't take days to earn money, it just takes a couple friends and a little fun

Quit trying to justify your glitching noob

Do you have all of the best cars in your garage along with the 400k apartment legit? I never said you HAVE to pay Rockstar. I'm not justifying anything as there's nothing to justify.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

f*ck out, dicks.

Most people glitch because they don't want to play the game, they just want to collect the achievements/trophies and amass as much money as they can without putting in any real effort.

Fixed that for you. You're welcome. 

I wasn't aware having lots of in game money gave you achievements/trophies. People who glitch do want to play the game, they don't have to worry about money so can have as much fun as possible, rather than sucking on Rockstars johnson and replaying missions like a drone.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

replaying missions like a drone.

As far as I can tell, most of the exploits have been a result of playing the same missions again and again. Early, easy missions. 

Your move.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

replaying missions like a drone.

As far as I can tell, most of the exploits have been a result of playing the same missions again and again. Early, easy missions. 

Your move.

Odd, I could have sworn I made around 2 million every 2-3 minutes using the adder glitch in LSC.

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

Not everyone has homework we aren't all in high school like you anymore

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

I know their is the cheaters pool and i think thats a good way to deal with it, if i were to be banned for my extreme amounts of money exploiting (see social club link in sig) i would be fine. i'd just play with random people, also if you didnt know they're taking out bad sport and turning the whole dunce hat punishment into a cheaters pool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users