Photo

Why I Hate GTA Online (and GTA V)

62 replies to this topic
TRANEMing
  • TRANEMing

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

A place that everyone goes? Doesn't it mean that interesting places are so scarce that everyone has to go to only one place to have fun?Don't u think that's more boring?

If a session is full, most players are in the city, and I never feel alone.Besides, if you want to create a place that a lot of players go? Why not put a 9000 bounty on a player's head? Can u just think?....God....

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

1343701557_GTFO-Meme-Rage-Face.png

I do miss the old days of gta4 and getting a decent battle in free roam. Seems lobbies are full of gay c*nts hiding in their apartments these days.

Hard to find a decent battle.

Everybody needs to chill out and respect peoples opinions. Lol seriously, every topic in the forum has that one guy that just tells OP to f*ck off and vice versa :)

Obnoxious font, didn't read

Wambulance.jpg

So you want everything for free, with no effort at all - seems a legit reason to complain.

best post

+1

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

To be honest I actually agree to a point. Everyone is too busy earning money for customisations and such to chill out and cause mayhem. Especially seeing as money is so hard to come by without exploiting or partaking in microtransactions. Tonight online I followed people online killing them repetively and destroying their vehicles. I even had some guy follow me around for hours while I drove his modded out and previously stolen sentinel. I had a lot of fun.
I think a good idea would be to have a "Classic" mode. Where you can't earn money and all the vehicles are accessible. No apartments. All the weapons are lying around. Just like GTA4 multiplayer. I would find this a refreshing break from a money driven server.

Add to this: "No cops" and you've got a deal. 

Sh1zn3t
  • Sh1zn3t

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

You sound like a guy who wants a free roam free for all, where all you do is run around killing people.

You want to find bazookas in the streets? What the f*ck? Sounds super realistic. Yeah. Mhm.

Go play COD, sounds more like your kinda game.

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

all i read is

im a wuss who doesnt want to join big deathmatches because i get raped on a leveld playingfield

im a wuss who can only win when i have the biggest weapons

you want a city where you can hide shoot someone then gniffel because they didnt spot you

SKILLLLL, maby go play a boring fps as a sniper?

you're the person who would be rank 100 and gets pistol wipped by a rank 3 

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

I do miss the old days of gta4 and getting a decent battle in free roam. Seems lobbies are full of gay c*nts hiding in their apartments these days.

Yeah, because deathmatches and last team standing missions were included for people who DON'T want to battle.

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

You lost me when you said you've been playing since GTA III. Come back to us when you've completed GTA, GTA London, anD GTA 2.

• S-M-O-K-E likes this

Sh1zn3t
  • Sh1zn3t

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

You lost me when you said you've been playing since GTA III. Come back to us when you've completed GTA, GTA London, anD GTA 2.

You can't compare the old GTA games with the new Sandbox GTA games, man..

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

If you leave it's one less asshole who can't tell the difference between free roam and deathmatch, good riddance. 

hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

You sound like a guy who wants a free roam free for all, where all you do is run around killing people.

You want to find bazookas in the streets? What the f*ck? Sounds super realistic. Yeah. Mhm.

Realisitic? It's a f*cking video game not an alternative life.

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

I don't get why people say things like "I miss GTA 4 online". Did GTA 4 disappear? I'm pretty sure I have a digital copy of it on my console. This confirms for me its continued existence.

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Gtao has a long way to go. But evolution wise, it's bounds beyond anything else ever created

Its the perfect contemporary morpg! Ftw!

Sh1zn3t
  • Sh1zn3t

Snitch

• Members

Rockstar still went for realism on this game you f*cking inbred.

Gameinator
  • Gameinator

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

Who still uses the term bazooka? Seriously you are complaining because we don't have an aimless online mode? If you want to kill go to deathmatch so tired of all you free roam deathmatchers randomly killing us in public games

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

Lies, no cops on the airfield in online

also every1 camping the choppers at the airport was the worst part of gta 4

hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

So what doesn'y mean you need to play it like you live your life you f*cking c*nt. Really went for realism? brb can't go in any buildings, brb shoot someone on top of a mountain with no one around still get 1 star. GTFO you dumb bitch.

Sh1zn3t
  • Sh1zn3t

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

So what doesn'y mean you need to play it like you live your life you f*cking c*nt. Really went for realism? brb can't go in any buildings, brb shoot someone on top of a mountain with no one around still get 1 star. GTFO you dumb bitch.

When did you drop out of school? You should have stayed. Your english grammar and punctuation is terrible.

And yes, they went for realism. Hence why you cant find RPG's in the streets. Retard.

hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

When did you drop out of school? You should have stayed. Your english grammar and punctuation is terrible.

And yes, they went for realism. Hence why you cant find RPG's in the streets. Retard.

Good one bro! Rebuttal makes total sense.

Jopa1985
  • Jopa1985

Stabbymagee

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

Sorry edguy89 I agree with you but I have to do this, lol.
Your English, grammar and punctuation are terrible. There fixed, agin agree with you but had to do it, sorry.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

fa**ot! GTFO

Hoschelhoff
  • Hoschelhoff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

Didn't even read. Wall of text crit my eyes so hard they sunk into my skull like a turtle.

Sh1zn3t
  • Sh1zn3t

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

Sorry edguy89 I agree with you but I have to do this, lol.
Your English, grammar and punctuation are terrible. There fixed, agin agree with you but had to do it, sorry.

There is nothing wrong with the way I put it.

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

This forum is a joke .....no moderators on this forum???...... a bunch of 12-year-olds kids saying to you "Didn't even read" or "GTFO".......it's like a bunch of dogs that attack you every time you say something bad on this game......watch this Chihuahuas attack now.........lol

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

Finally an intelligent post.

no. see, you dont deserve one.

you dont belong here. if you dont like the game, like, at all, then why the hell are you here?

nobody wants to hear you bitch about it.

seriously

get the f*ck out. :/

~spouting anti brony dribble~

is the op gone yet?

RedHound88
  • RedHound88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

I think a good idea would be to have a "Classic" mode. Where you can't earn money and all the vehicles are accessible. No apartments. All the weapons are lying around. Just like GTA4 multiplayer. I would find this a refreshing break from a money driven server.

you read my mind !! that's  exactly what i miss !!

this would be great idea, and i hope only accessable after level 19 and for God sake I hope there will be no cops/army/gang to intrupt the fun.

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

Here is the gist of OP's rant:

RAH RAH RAH! THEY ADDED TOO MUCH STUFF!! RAH RAH RAH! I LIKE BOMBING THE SAME HANGAR IN GTA 4 OVER AND OVER AND OVER SO MUCH, THAT I'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS! BUT NOW THERE IS TOO MUCH STUFF TO DO, THAT PEOPLE DON'T STAND AROUND AT THE HANGAR, WAITING FOR A HELO TO SPAWN SO I CAN BLOW THEM UP!!!! RAH RAH RAH!

Last Money
  • Last Money

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

The only reason I play GTA Online is to bag the achievements and nothing else.  I wish Rockstar hadn't put the achievements in there, it forces people who hate playing online (like me) to play it. 

I think most online players are f***heads and I don't want anything to do with them.  Simple as that.

lBloodStar
  • lBloodStar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

dnr.gif

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

wPwWj.gif

Touwe
  • Touwe

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Hello everyone, I'm a long time GTA player, I played every game since GTA III, so much that I knew San Andreas better than my hometown. I was ultrahyped for this game, got it on day one and completed single player in about three weeks. The city is beautiful, the countryside, what I missed most in IV, is amazing and the game overall was as I expected. I couldn't wait for GTA Online. I was already in love with GTA IV online, where I spent years at the airport bombing people trying to get an helycopter and then having a lot of fun when they took revenge, and the only thing I really cared about for GTA Online was free roam to be back, exactly like it was in IV. And I got f*cked. I played V online for a week and then I got bored, because let's face it: it's boring. First, 16 players on a huge map is like playing alone. Yeah, I know, more players is impossible on current consoles and with crappy upload speeds, but Rockstar knew about this from the start. I hoped at least there would be a place, like the airport in IV, where everyone went, but there isn't (also because if you drive into the airport, or the prison, or some place where it could be fun to play online, you get killed by the cops in a minute). Second, I used to play GTA to have fun, that means I want to find guns (including bazookas) and armors in the streets, I want to play without having the cops chasing me and killing me after a minute, or f*cking Simeon calling me nonstop. I don't want to buy guns (and having to earn money playing stupid races and missions), and I don't give a f*ck about houses either, it's not The Sims. I could definetely enjoy the game without car tuning and other crap like tattoes, hair saloons, tennis, yoga, clothes, etc. but free roam like it is now (and most likely forever) is crap and not worth playing. So yeah, GTA V is a great game but once you complete single payer it's over.

Here I think this silver platter I found belongs to you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users