Photo

Why I Hate GTA Online (and GTA V)

62 replies to this topic
gabryL91
  • gabryL91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:06 AM

Hello everyone, I'm a long time GTA player, I played every game since GTA III, so much that I knew San Andreas better than my hometown. I was ultrahyped for this game, got it on day one and completed single player in about three weeks. The city is beautiful, the countryside, what I missed most in IV, is amazing and the game overall was as I expected. I couldn't wait for GTA Online. I was already in love with GTA IV online, where I spent years at the airport bombing people trying to get an helycopter and then having a lot of fun when they took revenge, and the only thing I really cared about for GTA Online was free roam to be back, exactly like it was in IV. And I got f*cked. I played V online for a week and then I got bored, because let's face it: it's boring. First, 16 players on a huge map is like playing alone. Yeah, I know, more players is impossible on current consoles and with crappy upload speeds, but Rockstar knew about this from the start. I hoped at least there would be a place, like the airport in IV, where everyone went, but there isn't (also because if you drive into the airport, or the prison, or some place where it could be fun to play online, you get killed by the cops in a minute). Second, I used to play GTA to have fun, that means I want to find guns (including bazookas) and armors in the streets, I want to play without having the cops chasing me and killing me after a minute, or f*cking Simeon calling me nonstop. I don't want to buy guns (and having to earn money playing stupid races and missions), and I don't give a f*ck about houses either, it's not The Sims. I could definetely enjoy the game without car tuning and other crap like tattoes, hair saloons, tennis, yoga, clothes, etc. but free roam like it is now (and most likely forever) is crap and not worth playing. So yeah, GTA V is a great game but once you complete single payer it's over.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

Go away

• STEWIE1701 and Jopa1985 like this

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

1343701557_GTFO-Meme-Rage-Face.png

• STEWIE1701 likes this

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

If you play this game (or any GTA game) specifically for free roam, you're doing it wrong. Later.

/thread

• STEWIE1701 likes this

Jopa1985
  • Jopa1985

Stabbymagee

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:12 AM

Go away

Ty for saying it for me :)

gabryL91
  • gabryL91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

If you play this game (or any GTA game) specifically for free roam, you're doing it wrong. Later.

/thread

IV free roam was and is crowded. All doing it wrong?

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

/thread

IV free roam was and is crowded. All doing it wrong?

i said:

1343701557_GTFO-Meme-Rage-Face.png

• STEWIE1701 and Jopa1985 like this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

I do miss the old days of gta4 and getting a decent battle in free roam. Seems lobbies are full of gay c*nts hiding in their apartments these days.

Hard to find a decent battle.
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube likes this

gabryL91
  • gabryL91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

I do miss the old days of gta4 and getting a decent battle in free roam. Seems lobbies are full of gay c*nts hiding in their apartments these days.

Finally an intelligent post.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

CazzaJC
  • CazzaJC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

To be honest I actually agree to a point. Everyone is too busy earning money for customisations and such to chill out and cause mayhem. Especially seeing as money is so hard to come by without exploiting or partaking in microtransactions. Tonight online I followed people online killing them repetively and destroying their vehicles. I even had some guy follow me around for hours while I drove his modded out and previously stolen sentinel. I had a lot of fun.
I think a good idea would be to have a "Classic" mode. Where you can't earn money and all the vehicles are accessible. No apartments. All the weapons are lying around. Just like GTA4 multiplayer. I would find this a refreshing break from a money driven server.
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

no. see, you dont deserve one.

you dont belong here. if you dont like the game, like, at all, then why the hell are you here?

nobody wants to hear you bitch about it.

seriously

get the f*ck out. :/

• FlyThai likes this

gabryL91
  • gabryL91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:21 AM

you dont belong here. if you dont like the game, like, at all, then why the hell are you here?

seriously

I said I love the game, I'm disappointed with GTA Online. Are you able to read?

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:22 AM Edited by karmaman101, 23 October 2013 - 10:23 AM.

If you're disappointed with it, don't play it. Bitching about it isn't going to change anything. The millions of other players obviously disagree with you, so I fail to see the point of this idiotic thread. Go back to IV. 

And to answer your previous question: Yes, they're all doing it wrong as well. Just like you.

CazzaJC
  • CazzaJC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

Everybody needs to chill out and respect peoples opinions. Lol seriously, every topic in the forum has that one guy that just tells OP to f*ck off and vice versa :)
  • Lc gta likes this

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

seriously

As much as I disagree with the OP, I don't think he or anyone for that matter can take you seriously.
Sorry pal. I don't recommend telling people to get the f*ck out when you're ever so clearly a brony. Well deserved cancers of the Internet.

CazzaJC
  • CazzaJC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

I wanna bone your mother

Jopa1985
  • Jopa1985

Stabbymagee

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:26 AM Edited by Jopa1985, 23 October 2013 - 10:27 AM.

Actuly you didn't say any theng except you got f*cked, and the subject dose say why you HATE gtao. So y u no remember good?

CazzaJC
  • CazzaJC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

I think you're all a bunch of soft cocks.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

Op nobody's holding you in shackles, you're more than welcome to stick with the GTA IV MP if you can't adjust to a more complex and diverse online experience, it's that simple.

The thing is many people are tired of seeing these pointless threads(GTA IV online is better than V  :yawn: ) and you complaining to us isn't going to stop others from playing. 

• CazzaJC likes this

CazzaJC
  • CazzaJC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

Penis

undrtow218
  • undrtow218

ehh..

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

I think a good idea would be to have a "Classic" mode. Where you can't earn money and all the vehicles are accessible. No apartments. All the weapons are lying around. Just like GTA4 multiplayer. I would find this a refreshing break from a money driven server.

YES

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

seriously

I said I love the game, I'm disappointed with GTA Online. Are you able to read?

if i couldnt read i wouldnt respond to you at all, dumbcock.

also, if you hate gta online ( and gta 5) because i am not going to drag my eyes across your dreck of an op assuming you went into more detail.

then get the f*ck out of this section. nobody wants you here if all you are going to do is knock it.

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

Obnoxious font, didn't read

Wambulance.jpg

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

I suspect my online experience will be only improved by your absence....

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

you don't get a wanted level for driving in the airport online...

Pburke1
  • Pburke1

The Boss

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:40 AM

So you want everything for free, with no effort at all - seems a legit reason to complain.

hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

seriously

Shut the f*ck up you 400lb pedophile. Get out of the thread if you don't want to read his opinion.

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

GTFO!

tumblr_msm9fjOdVk1so20ito1_400.gif

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

Most of us needed more than a helicopter hunt, and we got it. As far as the remark that there's no one place that people congregate, the OP has obviously not spent a lot of time around LS Customs.

matevlasno
  • matevlasno

Za Dom Spremni

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

So instead of arguing about the game lets play it and if you don't like or don't enjoy it then don't play it simple as that, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

P.S. The internet ruined and made the world better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users