Humans.

• 1DrfL, Cratoz and Gerald Spoder like this

Ohtar imladris
  • Ohtar imladris

Crackhead

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:16 PM

There are a lot of idiots like in the real life but one of worse iare the ones who starts a mission in the other part of the map is soo dificult start closer?

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Gouranga!

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:19 PM

^ Don't you like money?

I find starting Blow Up II by Fort Zancudo, or Extradition by Sandy Shores Airfield, to be rewarding.

WWxMX2ZhZE1ZLTQx_o_total-recall-1990-mov

Open your mind.

And get your ass to Mars.

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

[EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES]

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

-People who shoot you in the face for no goddamn reason.
-Zentorno drivers.
  • ScratchWasAlreadyThere and Coleco like this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Last: LSPD tint on the Sawed Off Shotgun

• Members
  • United-States

The newb hunter who was insulting me because my second character was in passive, while in crate hunting mode and chilling in a helicopter on top of the Observatory. 

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:28 PM

Players that send you FR after failing you the first time.  You give them one more chance and they invite you to a public lobby and tell 5 friends to jump you.  Yes I am speaking from specifics.  Happened 2 days ago.  I since deleted the preteen pothead animal lover.  Obviously.

And this people is why you don't accept friend requests from randoms.
He is on here a lot. Talked to him for a while. Oh well. I still got plenty of friends.

Name and shame my man, name and shame.

I wish but mods don't like that. He knows who he is.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:35 PM

Players that send you FR after failing you the first time.  You give them one more chance and they invite you to a public lobby and tell 5 friends to jump you.  Yes I am speaking from specifics.  Happened 2 days ago.  I since deleted the preteen pothead animal lover.  Obviously.

And this people is why you don't accept friend requests from randoms.
He is on here a lot. Talked to him for a while. Oh well. I still got plenty of friends.

Name and shame my man, name and shame.

I wish but mods don't like that. He knows who he is.

I think the mod's are on holiday at the moment.

MartinGismo
  • MartinGismo

Crackhead

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:40 PM

I don't think theyre the worst but one of them has to be the inactive players during missions... specially level 250's that doesn't bother to play for the XP/Cash.

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

NUNBUTANOGOODHO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:46 PM

I'd like to know too, ugotsmoked. I rarely if ever venture into that sh*t-hole known as "free-roam" but maybe I should reconsider.

On topic: People in missions who rush to EVERYTHING. Rush to get to the start point, rush to finish the objective and rush to the end. In the process, running over teammates, blowing up PVs and just being dicks in general.

GTA stops being fun and becomes a "task" to be "completed" as quickly as possible. Boring as f*ck.

• Gridl0k and paulmgrath like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:59 PM

The try hards. The people that just want to get a kill no matter what, where's the fun if the risk is gone?

the_wabz
  • the_wabz

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:30 PM

The know-it-all people
The "Hey that's my spot", normally in survivals
And...
The people the only have one saying they constantly repeat eg: "you mother bitches"

Actually all happened yesterday.

Kelsei
  • Kelsei

Live by the gun, die by the gun

• New Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:27 AM Edited by Kelsei, 30 December 2014 - 12:27 AM.

The two times I actually got really pissed off at the game ended up both being over the same thing. Once I was in a race with two others. The little kid in last place told his friend to stop and take me out so they could both finish first and second, which they ended up doing. The second time I was winning a race with Lazers again against two other kids. The one in last gave up because he was so far off the pace and he decided instead that he would fly halfway across the map and continuously blow me up so his friend could win. I don't race with random people anymore needless to say.

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:02 AM

the ones who chase you down kill you then run away, or kill you when your buying something and then this is the best part, if you text them they don't reply and if you ask to do a one on one death match the don't accept 

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:39 AM

I hate players who play like me.

Utilizing Passive Mode and avoiding getting killed at all cost.

Assholes.

Neuling2000
  • Neuling2000

Snitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:09 AM

1. hostile modders

2. glitchers(godmode, invisible, invincible car...)

3. wall breachers

4. passive mode abusers( I miss the old version where you could kill the player in the 10 second countdown.)

5. bullet proof back car abusers

6. players in tanks or jets who leave the session or go passive after the tank/jet is destroyed

7. races and deathmatch quitters

8. low level hunters

9. players who don't let me make my own business

10. explosive spammers

11. players hosting $$$/RP or melee deathmatches

12. players who host this sh*t 30 min or more

13. killers after jobs

14. running me over when I am 5 seconds in a lobby

• floyd65 likes this

Hunter54711
  • Hunter54711

Anti-Tanker Pro (almost)

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:50 AM Edited by Hunter54711, 30 December 2014 - 10:52 AM.

Douche bags who when you go afk for 5 minutes and start randomly keep killing you while you're AFk, wow, much pathetic

Cocksuckers who try to kill you only to get dropped and run away and call you a "P*ssy b!tch!"

level 200+ picking on single digit ranks, and when I come to aid the single digit, he runs away.

retards in "Titan of a Job" jacking eachother (lol)  off the Titan, only for one of them to get pissed and kamikze us with the Bi-Plane

Mindless drones in tanks that go straight at you right into a trap of 5 stickys,

When a low level tries to fight me AKA Low level Rambos

When I try to pick up people in the buzzard and some douchebag jack me out it and crashes it.

A bit late but when god mode trolls called me a pussy for using the tank to get them out of god mode. Logic

The people who go backwards in races to crash into you

Coleco
  • Coleco

Shut up and dance you FOOLS

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:16 PM

People who hide in bulletproof cars and reverse to attack players on foot.

People who have their mics on public all the time.

People who think KDR actually matters.

Jet Trolls.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:43 PM

You lot sure take this game kind of seriously don't you?

gengas
  • gengas

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:56 PM

the ones who cry about people doing everything that the GTA universe actually promotes, killing, shooting, trolling etc...

even more so, the ones who dont use passive mode and moan about being killed all the time, if your on passive mode, your hardly gonna get more than a 2 star wanted level, which is easy to lose, and against cops is the ONLY time you will ever 'need' the weapon wheel

there are many ways to keep yourself from being killed in GTAO, the worst type of players are the ones who actively choose to ignore those ways, and then cry about what comes after, which is too many people on this forum tbh

• am30 likes this

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:08 PM

People who kill you despite the fact you're in the same crew.

• Coleco likes this

nola
  • nola

Snapmaddict

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:23 PM

People who hide in bulletproof cars and reverse to attack players on foot.

People who have their mics on public all the time.

People who think KDR actually matters.

Jet Trolls.

Hear hear! I'm not one to instigate PvP violence, hence my KDR of 0.4 (and the fact that I suck). I just don't think it's fun. I'm in it for the cruising around, exploring and stuff like that. People might argue that I should stick to SP or hang out in an invite lobby by myself but I don't want to because I do like to watch when players are doing crazy and often hilarious things. The city feels much more alive when you're free roaming in a public session. I totally understand if people find joy in killing each other and I might dabble in it from time to time but mostly I'm in passive mode.

The mic thing is very annoying but luckily you can mute the tedious, sh*t talking bastards.

Elric_Francis92
  • Elric_Francis92

The Laughing Man

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:30 PM

Personally, I think it's the cocky-type. I've had a free roam lobby where the players would say over their microphone: "Let's kill this fa**ot until he quits." only for them (4 of them, in this example) to be killed by me more times than they killed me (I ran a positive ratio, 12 - 7, 6-4, etc.).

What do you guys think is the worst type of player to grace your game? What's your worst/best experience?

Anyone overly using the N word or F word or any word that makes them look like they never read a god's damn dictionary in the first place to know what those words actually mean.

Gay? Yes, I am happy. Um thank you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users