Worst Type of Players

401 replies to this topic
Schumy7
  • Schumy7

GTA, Everybody can be good at it.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:32 PM

@fallenwarrior60 not directed at you man. it's just the next post after yours.

Nah, he just basically admitted that he's a low-life.

Everybody who plays this game is a low life... :p so welcome to the club.

zombieslayer777
  • zombieslayer777

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

idiots that drive around throwing sticky bombs out of their car windows or players that constantly run you over everytime you respawn

• GRINCH ASS BITCH likes this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

FR 12.7

• Members
  • France

Posted A day ago Edited by Hécate-II, A day ago.

1-Trolls in missions (running you over for no reason, ramming your car with their Insurgent or Kuruma, or f*cking up the mission)

2-Morons in missions and heists

I kill with my Personal Insurgent types 1 and 2. I must be a white hat Insurgent griefer probably. I really hate these peoples, but driving an Insurgent is the only way to counter them, sadly, if you leave you get the bad sport point, its not acceptable. Hence why I'm h24 in Insurgent when I play Heists and Contact Missions. 

Type 3 could be sticky bomb spammers who also f*ck the mission(destroying the vehicle...and killing teammates). But  they can be classified as type 2  :lol:

Rotarl
  • Rotarl

Funky fresh in the V.H.S.

• Members
  • Russia

Posted A day ago

Seen a lot of those lately while doing my usual routine.

Comes at you and expects [borderline demands] you to "battle". Taking the game seriously is one thing but wanting to be taken seriously in PvP is beyond me.

Oh, and the explosive round spammers, too.

Ice_cold2016
  • Ice_cold2016

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

People who take easy kills like paused players or players just standing there, then go in passive when you try to kill them back.

Players who grief in jets then when you get a jet they go passive and try to get behind you before coming out of passive.

People who try to attack you but you totally school them then they text you calling you a "noob".

People who have the IQ of a wet fart and can't complete basic tasks like in heists.

Jarlaxle
  • Jarlaxle

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

The worst type of player? The guy this morning who came flying over in his Lazer as I was resupplying my cocaine lockup... in my APC. He hit me with missiles once, then I switched to the gun turret, he came around to hit me a second time and I blew him out of the sky. Then he had the gall to get on the mic and say "man, Rockstar is really ruining the game with these overpowered explosive proof vehicles." I was like are you f-ing kidding me? I turned around and went back to his spawn location and ran him over, went to his second spawn location and blew him away with the canon, went to his third location and got out and shot him with my carbine. Then he was whining on the mic about me griefing HIM?

#SelfAwarenessLevelZero

Five minutes later he was flying back my way in another jet so I just changed to a new session.

• Arrows to Athens, Coleco and jrl51592 like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 hours ago

The worst type of player? The guy this morning who came flying over in his Lazer as I was resupplying my cocaine lockup... in my APC. He hit me with missiles once, then I switched to the gun turret, he came around to hit me a second time and I blew him out of the sky. Then he had the gall to get on the mic and say "man, Rockstar is really ruining the game with these overpowered explosive proof vehicles." I was like are you f-ing kidding me? I turned around and went back to his spawn location and ran him over, went to his second spawn location and blew him away with the canon, went to his third location and got out and shot him with my carbine. Then he was whining on the mic about me griefing HIM?

#SelfAwarenessLevelZero

Five minutes later he was flying back my way in another jet so I just changed to a new session.

I love the fact that the update has ruined all the jet users' experience. They cry whenever they get blown out of the sky, then they get back into another jet, only to die again.

Rinse, repeat.

• Coleco and jrl51592 like this

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

u can do whatever u want !!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 hours ago

Oppressors oppressing me.

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

I missed page 3000 by 10 posts

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 hours ago Edited by hei3enberg, 20 hours ago.

What's the reason to necro bump this topic from 2013? 90% of posts are made by people who are no longer active on the forums and entire thing is B&M material.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 hours ago Edited by Arrows to Athens, 20 hours ago.

What's the reason to necro bump this topic from 2013? 90% of posts are made by people who are no longer active on the forums and entire thing is B&M material.

These threads can also be considered B&M material, yet I don't see anyone pointing that out, and they're still up as their own thread:

http://gtaforums.com...payouts-so-bad/

http://gtaforums.com...53-bike-trolls/

http://gtaforums.com...-solo-gameplay/

''What's the reason to necro bump this topic from 2013?''

Old threads get bumped all the time, and no action is taken by the mods. Nothing new.

MarczXD
  • MarczXD

Xbox 360/One player - Xbox 4life/ever

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 hours ago

#SelfAwarenessLevelZero

Gun turret or AA battery ? if it is the AA battery then i might not be completely useless against jets after all

SAS_Intruder
  • SAS_Intruder

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 hours ago

Worst type of players? Cowards with no honor.

I just had a mini war against LBLB crew and couple of their players and I couldn't believe how someone can be such a coward in virtual world. They pretty much kicked my butt driving in ACPs and MOC vs me on foot most of the time. They refused 1vs1 and they would run of the radar as soon as i would get buzzard. At the end, i did manage to get a draw agains their leader Hunter Silent or something like that, and guess what?

They vote to kick me. There are 4 of them so naturally I left on my own.

I am really lost for words . Not just that these players used worst of available tactics but they decided to kick me from the public session just because a got to kill them only few times. Pathetic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users