Worst Type of Players

390 replies to this topic
Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

Personally, I think it's the cocky-type. I've had a free roam lobby where the players would say over their microphone: "Let's kill this fa**ot until he quits." only for them (4 of them, in this example) to be killed by me more times than they killed me (I ran a positive ratio, 12 - 7, 6-4, etc.).

What do you guys think is the worst type of player to grace your game? What's your worst/best experience?

• Brooksburgh and Bus Creep like this

Son_Of_Sparda
  • Son_Of_Sparda

Demon Desparado

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:12 AM

Currently, It's those players that brag about how they've exploited there way to high amounts of cash. 

• YukiEiri, ten-a-penny, legendm0de and 11 others like this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:12 AM

For me it have to be the little squeaky voice kids who trash talks in the mic and think they are cool. They crash into people in races, camping in deathmatches and sabotages missions on purpose.. There's just too many of them, they shouldn't even play this game.

• Mister Pink, ZombieBatman, SugarTxomo and 5 others like this

WreckinBall
  • WreckinBall

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

When you do a mission and basically carry them through it and soon as bk in freeroam they shoot you, then the 20 minutes of reining death on them starts so its all good.
  • Lordgodofhell and vw11 like this

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

All my friends at the min because i am one personal vehicle destruction away from a dunce hat, and they know it lol.

• BatFerYou likes this

IShotBambi
  • IShotBambi

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:28 AM

My friends. It's like every time to do a group activity some gets trigger happy and it ends in a free roam death match 

stirling84
  • stirling84

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

The little squeekers. Had one last night giving an american kid abuse over his mic, felt ashamed that i was from a country with little punks like that.

Then i had a daydream and fantasized about being the kids father, standing in his doorway listening to all the crap he's giving this american kid then walking over clipping him n the ear then making him apologise over the mic. Then selling his ps3 and go to the pub haha

• IrishRed88, Goldstein, Loser_1337 and 9 others like this

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

Modders & people who sit in AA lobbies using wall cover thinking theyre beast.

• OYamatai likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:20 AM Edited by EyeMacHunt, 23 October 2013 - 09:21 AM.

Modders.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

It's the griefers.....more specifically the LSC camping griefers.  I would happily prefer them to be banned over glitchers/exploiters.

xterrorist
  • xterrorist

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

People who don't just play the game as intended and think they are some sort of f*cking hero lol.

Save the cheating, backstabbing and cold hearted brutality for real life people where it is actually profitable and truely entertaining.

• ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi and OYamatai like this

YukiEiri
  • YukiEiri

l33t nekkid skillz...

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:33 AM

Currently, It's those players that brag about how they've exploited there way to high amounts of cash. 

Hear! Hear!

I want to have a sense of accomplishment when I finally buy my first ingame apartment.
That's why I would not even want the 500K from Rockstar..

I've only played 23 hours of Online, and have not been grinding, just had some fun with firends. Level 19 and some 175.000 in the bank. So getting the levels and money is not hard even if you just enjoy your experience with Online.

• Hamsterbaffle likes this

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

Personally, I think it's the cocky-type. I've had a free roam lobby where the players would say over their microphone: "Let's kill this fa**ot until he quits." only for them (4 of them, in this example) to be killed by me more times than they killed me (I ran a positive ratio, 12 - 7, 6-4, etc.).

Lol, it's funny because I've had someone say that about me once. They were going to "kill me until I quit", because I blew up one of their helicopters with my buzzard. I was like "Okay, have fun".

They never got me.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

The only person i have come across so far that has annoyed me is a person i was racing against. We where racing the criminal records circuit and he had his friend who was the host and they were putting the settings to suit them as they had custom motorcycles, so it was virtually impossible for me to beat this guy who had a custom Akuma against my stock Akuma. We raced about 4 times and everytime he was talking about how good he was, how clean a driver he was, no one can beat him etc. After about 4 races i somehow became the host. I decided to make things a bit more even by taking off the custom vehicle option and changing from motorcycles to super cars. We raced and because someone crashed into him he went on a tirade at me about how i didn't know how to host etc, and he decided to leave immediatley.

This type of person annoys me the most when they think they are better than everyone evn though they have a slight advantage over the rest of us and when the playing field is leveled they cant win any more so they just decide to quit.

• GroundZero, henriquedematos, Loser_1337 and 2 others like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

Kinda like what the OP said. Players that shoot without provocation ruin FM.
  • Coleco, ride_the_spiral and Xiled like this

Luk38644
  • Luk38644

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

The only person i have come across so far that has annoyed me is a person i was racing against. We where racing the criminal records circuit and he had his friend who was the host and they were putting the settings to suit them as they had custom motorcycles, so it was virtually impossible for me to beat this guy who had a custom Akuma against my stock Akuma. We raced about 4 times and everytime he was talking about how good he was, how clean a driver he was, no one can beat him etc. After about 4 races i somehow became the host. I decided to make things a bit more even by taking off the custom vehicle option and changing from motorcycles to super cars. We raced and because someone crashed into him he went on a tirade at me about how i didn't know how to host etc, and he decided to leave immediatley.

This type of person annoys me the most when they think they are better than everyone evn though they have a slight advantage over the rest of us and when the playing field is leveled they cant win any more so they just decide to quit.

I have a mate like this.

The other night, myself and 2 mates were doing a race, and usually, the guy in question rams everybody else and laughs about it. We were coming up to a sharp right, i was slipstreaming behind him and my mate was on the outside of him, and we both hit him accidentally at the same time. Now, when he does it to us, we laugh it off, but he went into a fit of obscenity's and went offline!

Some people are such hypocritical douches.

• DCRJonez likes this

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Russell > Frege

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

Yep, one more vote for griefers being the worst kind of people in this game, most of them are just kids whose only argument to defend their senseless attacks is "But if you don't piss everyone off it becomes The Sims!"

2mlg4u
  • 2mlg4u

♣2mlg4u♣

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

''Hey fa**ot do u wanna race?''

''My adder is faster then ur car''

''no dude seriously my chrome adder will f*ckin pwn u nob 1337''

Cocky c*ntttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

ppl who send hatemails

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

money cant buy talent..

sad but true.

M16A3 TryHard
  • M16A3 TryHard

Carbine Rifle Tryhard

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

The worst are the ones who shoot you, so you proceed to get revenge and it works. You kill him a few times and then he goes in passive mode and calls in a tank.

Worst type of players who can't start what they finish. 

Hugef1
  • Hugef1

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:40 PM Edited by Hugef1, 23 October 2013 - 12:41 PM.

I'm an absolute perfect example of how money doesn't buy talent^.

I glitched a ton of times (enough for what I want). Yet I'm level 29. I SUCK at this game generally. But the main thing is that I have fun, and enjoy driving around trying not to get shot.

This is why I never boast about what I have.

• CaptSpalding likes this

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

People in chrome adders :/
  • Outlaw430 and vw11 like this

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

Getting the occasional kill in is all fine and dandy, but you don't have to exaggerate and never stop. Or chase them. Or shoot up their cars like one asshat did when he couldn't get in to my car. Shot out my tires too. Worst part was my first ever survival and these two twelve year old punks are hosting. We go in, the match start and you could hear them say (in their squeeky voice): "Naw, man, these guys are hackers. We'd better split." And then it was JUUUUUST THE TWO OF US. HIM AND IIIIIII. >_>

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Flyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

The f*cking Yankee white kids that say ni**er all the time and people who get stressed out after I constantly kill them over and over again (after they start sh*t with me) n they go to their apartment and hide.
I just message then and tell em they are a pussy then vote kick/report them for griefing

pro_laps
  • pro_laps

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

ppl who send hatemails

Report them.

So far I haven't encountered any obnoxious kids on their microphones [by the way, how do you turn that feature OFF?  I don't want to hear people randomly talking at me.  I have chat disabled but I still hear them somehow.]

But what's most annoying is when you're minding your own business in free-roam and people go halfway across the map just to kill you, and then almost always decline my request for a 1v1 deathmatch.  Cowards!

As for glitchers...wouldn't surprise me if most of them were not even old enough to be playing the game.  sh*t, it's really fun to do things just because *you can* isn't it?   Nope...you're just ruining it for other players and most importantly for yourself.    But I guess mommy and daddy will buy you more games when you're bored.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

I think I've met the worst type of player.

He was hosting that motocross race, he started a 1v1. Cool until now.
I managed to stay first the whole time, properly, while this idiot was screaming into his mic this kind of things :
"f*cking looser" "let me win or I kick you" "I"m gonna kick you..."
When I won the race he screamed even louder my name and the name of my crew, and some insults.
I told him politely to suck my d*ck and I left.

hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:47 PM Edited by hiighpower, 23 October 2013 - 12:49 PM.

The people who yell into the mic. Also people who are assholes when you're driving or walking not threating anyoone and they kill you.

And the players that kick you when the mission has room for 6-8 players and they end up playing with 3. Makes me rage.

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:47 PM Edited by Batallions, 23 October 2013 - 12:48 PM.

What do you guys think is the worst type of player to grace your game? What's your worst/best experience?

Yeah those are usually the worst. It's always satisfying to turn your mic on after killing them and saying:

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

People who join races then just go backwards. f*ck those guys.

• RAS_ZeroZ and vw11 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users