Photo

Where is the Grand Theft Auto in GTAO?

26 replies to this topic
WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

seriously - "oh i glitched alot of money, BOUGHT all the super cars!","some guy gave me milleons, Bought myself supercars"," I'll give you $$$ for such and such car"

WTF people, if your garage isn't full of crap you stole fair and square you miss the point of this game entirely.

• canthavespam likes this

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

pmrtR4f.gif

*distracted by sig*

• SCS_Skreamies likes this

2mlg4u
  • 2mlg4u

♣2mlg4u♣

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

seriously - "oh i glitched alot of money, BOUGHT all the super cars!","some guy gave me milleons, Bought myself supercars"," I'll give you $$$ for such and such car"

WTF people, if your garage isn't full of crap you stole fair and square you miss the point of this game entirely.

a46.jpg

Expeace
  • Expeace

BF Surfer Cruiser

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

Channing-Tatum-Giving-The-Finger-Reactio

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

sunnycry.gif

• Scar3dGam3r and zspeed like this

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

LOL, R.R. I was thinking the same thing. oh man, classic.

on topic: of all the things about GTAO, this is what bothers you the most?

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

There it is... Grand Theft Auto.

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

Actully aggree with this, this game should be about the betray, cheat and steal, the fact your punished for destroying personal veicles, the fact you cant steal certain cars as there `to valuable`....the fact that if you play as a bad guy you get `punished` for it totally goes against what gta should be about.

If we cant go nuts say f*ck em all and create pure terror among the playerbase.....whats the point?

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

Kill person in supercar. Take supercar to remote location. If bulletproof tires, do a burnout to pop them. Smash the doors, hood and trunk off. If they're dumb enough to stay in the server and come find their car... sadness and disappointment.

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

Kill person in supercar. Take supercar to remote location. If bulletproof tires, do a burnout to pop them. Smash the doors, hood and trunk off. If they're dumb enough to stay in the server and come find their car... sadness and disappointment.

Unless they simply call mechanic to have it delivered to them in perfect working order or go to xbox store then back into game again to restore it back to garage condition. easily done. and thats the point to much you can do has no effect on other players on this game its way to `friendly` for a gta title.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:55 PM Edited by WildmouseX, 23 October 2013 - 12:56 PM.

not much into the griefing other players cars, but the NPC's... forget this personal vehicle stuff, this is GTA - every car on the road is my personal vehicle. too many people "working" for money to buy/mod cars - then crying like 8 year old girls with sand in their cooter about people blowing it up and costing them INS.

grab a guy out of a car, shoot him in the head, take his ride, drive it like you stole it (which you just did) when it goes boom, rinse repeat. - That is how you play GTA!

and for the guys drooling over my sig, the pic changes everytime it's loaded, so while you may be looking at some cheerleaders hot butt wagging back and forth - someone else is seeing obi wan kenobie, or a dog humping pikachu and wondering what the hell your smoking. - but thanks for compliments anyway.

Kawaii_BBC
  • Kawaii_BBC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

"Stole fair and square" lol

If anything the glitchers are the most like GTA of all, we're sticking it to rockstar and their microtransactions

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

Lol@ the pictures.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

Isn't the point to just play the game the way you see fit? Why conform to some idea of how you should play? Just play.

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

anyone with a lick of sense will immediatly eject the person from the car.

or will have it set to " no-one" unless you are intentionally letting someone in it like i do.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

anyone with a lick of sense will immediatly eject the person from the car.

or will have it set to " no-one" unless you are intentionally letting someone in it like i do.

I always have a remote bomb on my car :) If I notice my car moving, BOOM! f*ckING BOOOOM! :@
  • Ryan_Codebreaker likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:11 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 23 October 2013 - 01:12 PM.

Isn't the point to just play the game the way you see fit? Why conform to some idea of how you should play? Just play.

I don't have a problem with glitchers, but I don't see how glitching is "playing" the game.

Actually, let's put it this way.

Have I told you... the definition... of insanity?

Insanity is... doing the same f*cking thing, over and over and over again. That is crazy.

• Loser_1337 likes this

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:22 PM Edited by Will Troll, 23 October 2013 - 01:22 PM.

I don't have a problem with glitchers, but I don't see how glitching is "playing" the game.

Insanity is... doing the same f*cking thing, over and over and over again. That is crazy.

They are playing the game they see fit. Their morality is ok with them acquiring stuff they didn't earn. And if Rockstar decides to punish them, their actions will lead to their consequence. But why are you upset that they glitched? How does this effect how you play the game? I've not glitched but run across many and it has not changed up my play-style.

And cool, let's quote a popular game that only somewhat is on point.

Loser_1337
  • Loser_1337

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

Honestly the people who glitched make me laugh. Like last night this one guy shot a Rocket at my, and my crew mate! The RPG missed us, but we turned around after a moment to retaliate. Well I got killed then my buddy killed both of them. After one death this guy like freaked out, and called in his TANK then started saying stuff like , " Come at me now bro! I got a tank now what! " We just laughed at how childish this guy was. I mean we didn't try to camp them they just died one time..

Anyway the tank couldn't even catch me, and it only caught my buddy like once. Still hilarious! I don't see how any legit players could bring out tanks, but who knows! Still thought this guy was so butt hurt after one death he had to bring out a fail Tank.. hahaha

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

the first 4 people who reply with this idiotic pics is f*cking kids who don't even know what GTA means......and yes this game is now "Grand Buy Auto"

• WildmouseX likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

Except that to ensure people don't just steal all the good stuff, decent cars are locked to purchase-only. So yeah, you should be stealing cars but that limits what you can have.

infamousmarty
  • infamousmarty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

I believe he says "Insanity is...doing the same f*cking thing over and over and over again expecting something different to happen" I don't expect something different to happen, i get my money each time...

• WinterEdit likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 23 October 2013 - 01:43 PM.

They are playing the game they see fit. Their morality is ok with them acquiring stuff they didn't earn. And if Rockstar decides to punish them, their actions will lead to their consequence. But why are you upset that they glitched? How does this effect how you play the game? I've not glitched but run across many and it has not changed up my play-style.

And cool, let's quote a popular game that only somewhat is on point.

"I don't have a problem with glitchers, but I don't see how glitching is "playing" the game."

Here you go, it seems that you missed that sentence. If that's being upset to glitchers then I don't know what's neutral.

I could also have quoted a famous movie, but then I decided that why not use a game.

Hmm... also you seem to be annoyed due to me quoting Far Cry 3. In this case, what magical force prevents a non-glitcher from being annoyed to glitchers, like the way you were annoyed to me due to a quote? Why is such thing not allowed?

Please, enlighten me, my friend.

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

There isn't any one particular way this game should be played.

BustaStraightBusta
  • BustaStraightBusta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

It's still called grand theft auto because it is now a FRANCHISE. Just because it's called grand theft auto doesn't mean that's purely what the game is about. It made sense for it to be called that when the GTA1 came out 15 years ago, because there wasn't much more you could do apart from steal cars. You could play missions and wreak havoc but that was about it.

Since Vice City it's been about much more than that. With the games getting bigger and better, they've been able to add more stuff in over the years, but it's still called GTA because it's a carry on of the series.

If it was called something else, more fitting to what the game is today, they wouldn't make half the money they have from it, because people would be skeptical about what the game is, and not as many would buy it. When you think of GTA though, you know exactly what it is you're getting.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

So far I haven't met anyone with their car set to not let people in. I also haven't met anyone who has a remote bomb yet. Come to think of it, I'm still popping tires on high level cars despite the fact "having a lick of sense" would indeed allow them to retrieve their cars free. Unfortunately, not everyone reads forums to learn the tricks.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

You can't steal some cars... they can only be bought online.  So, yeah.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users